Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Laceration Gravity

2014

by the-ghost-of-you 2 reviews

a few words from me

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-05-11 - 297 words

0Unrated
Dear all,

I have not uploaded a single word since 2012. I apologise so much.
There are no words to say how sorry i am.

I began university in september 2012. This means that i've been especially busy settling in and looking after myself for the first time.

February 26th 2013 was the worst day of my life. I lost my grandmother. She was one of the most beautiful, caring and loving people i have ever met and until her death i did not realise how much she truly meant to me.

Since this time i have slipped into a state of severe anxiety and depression. This has meant that i have faced some of the hardest days of my life. I am in recovery now and finally feel i am at the stage to start writing again.

I know that many things have changed for the band in real life, but now i am ready i feel it is time to continue this story and give it the ending it truly deserves. My plan at the moment is to cntinue with this over summer and hopefully give you all what you want.

I know it has been a very long time, it means that i myself will have to re read the story, top to bottom, but i a way i cant way to fall back in love with these characters.

I ask you are only a little more patient with me.

And a fair warning. I'm in love. The time of my grandmothers death coincided with the beginning of my first 'adult' relationship. I love him very much and he is my life, but i fear this may play some role in a change in my writing style.

Please hold in there.

Love to you all

Kat xxxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story