Categories > TV > Supernatural > Twinchesters

Twinchesters

by FrankIsMySexGod 2 reviews

Dean and Sam find their twin teenage sisters they've never seen before. Will the sarcastic maniac and the shy genius be able to save the world with their brothers?

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-05-23 - 2689 words

1Moving
I walked in through the front door of my house and immediately sat down. I don't mind getting my hair done, and I love it when it gets finished. It's just the feeling of sitting down for hours and hours and having a complete stranger tug at your hair gets really irritating after a while. Still, the mirror couldn't lie. My big orange streak amongst my straight brown locks did look interesting. My fringe was also finally starting to grow out which is good. I hate it getting in the way. I just want one length now. I heard my older twin sister's footsteps coming in, and I immediately looked her way.

“Penina, did you honestly get your hair dyed again?” She asked. I just shrugged.

“Yeah. I got bored of it being a faded blue. I needed a change.” I answered.

For twins, we couldn't be more different. For starters we were fraternal twins, which meant we looked completely different, not to mention our polar opposite personalities. Yet, we couldn't be closer if we tried. She's extremely smart, yet she's scared of people. Which is completely understandable. I used to be scared of people too. Not in the way that I thought they would kill me, but that I was too scared to ever talk to them. Hozzie doesn't like talking to strangers, but now I can't stop talking to people. That is provided we're friends, I need something from someone, or they talk to me first.

I have a very dark sense of humour, and I’m extremely sarcastic too. I think my true personality shined through once I felt comfortable with being who I am. I'm not overly-confident per se, but I try not to let things bother me. There's just no point. I get bored of listening to others opinions of me, and I much prefer my own. That's not to say I'm close-minded. Not at all. I love hearing others thoughts, just as long as they're nice about it and I don't have to agree with it. Hozzie sighed and sat down next to me.

“I do like it you know. But it's been over a year. Isn't it time we just try to move past it?” She asked. Now it was my turn to sigh.

“This isn't about those stupid people, Hozzie. I don't care about mum or dad. In fact, I don't even think they deserve those titles. Mum died and said that she hated us just beforehand, and dad, well, who knows where the hell he is. I just like the way it looks.” I assured her. She nodded her head.

“Fine. I just want to make sure you're okay.” She told me. I smiled and jokingly rolled my eyes.

“Of course I'm okay. Honestly, I'm kind of hungry.” I said. Hozzie smiled and nodded her head.

“Yeah. Me too. How about I cook some popcorn and you pick out a movie?” She suggested. I nodded my head, and I went to the DVD drawer. There were tonnes of crap films. Ones that we've watched a billion times before and they just genuinely bore me now. Before I could pick, the doorbell rang, and I knew that I would be the one to have to get it. So, I got up, got mentally prepared for a serial killer, and opened the door.

Standing there were two men in their 30's. One was insanely tall, although height didn't really bother me as the people at my school tend to be over 6 foot. He had straight brown hair that went to just above his chin, and the other man was a decent height too, but not as tall as the other man. He had short, light brown hair, and they were both dressed in suits, and they got out some badges with weird names on them.

“Hi, I'm Agent Fitch and this is my partner, Agent Nichols. Do you mind if we ask you a couple of questions?” The shorter man asked in a deep voice with an American accent.

“What for?” I asked.

“About some deaths that happened recently.” Agent Nichols replied. I just shrugged and led them into the lounge.

“So, who died?” I asked. Hozzie came in at that moment, and was a bit freaked out by these strange men in our living room.

“A woman in her 50's, maybe? She lived a few blocks away.” Agent Fitch explained.

“Why aren't you in America?” I asked.

“Penina!” Hozzie exclaimed. I know I may have come off a bit rude, but something about it seems fishy. Two American agents asking about a couple of deaths of people who probably had heart problems or something.

“I'm just wondering. It's just that this is England and that woman didn't exactly sound healthy. Wasn't she the woman we saw a couple of times on the bus and she stank a bit?” I asked.

“I think so.” She replied. She sat down next to me and put the popcorn on the table. “Help yourselves.” She said meekly.

“It's alright. Thank you. You said she had a smell?” Agent Nichols asked. “What did she smell of?” He asked. I shrugged.

“Cigarettes and sweat. But you still haven't answered my question. What are you doing here?” I asked again.

“We're looking for an American resident who could be in a lot of trouble right now. Have any of you two heard of John Winchester?” He asked. We looked straight up at Agent Nichols. Hozzie looked as though she was about to cry, and I was ready to punch both of them right in the throat.

“Yeah, as a matter of fact we have, and we'd rather you guys piss off about now, and let me tell you something else. I don't care if you're the president, but if you dare say our father's name again, I will personally hunt you down and stick a cactus up where the sun doesn't shine.” I screamed.

“Penina, it's alright.” She said. I shook my head with tears already forming. The two men gave each other a look and seemed shocked. Probably because they weren't expecting my sudden outburst.

“No, it's not alright. I was so looking forward to living a life without hearing that bastard's name ever again.” I told her.

“Wait a sec, you're his daughters? Plural?” Agent Fitch asked.

“Twins. It was kind of a package deal.” I retorted.

“Listen to me. I don't need your attitude right now. We're here to help you two. So I suggest you shut the hell up and start packing before you get hurt.” He threatened.

“Dean!” Agent Nichols warned.

“Huh. So that's your name? Dean Fitch? Well, I guess I know who to report now.” I said.

“My name's Dean Winchester, and this is my brother Sam. So get packing, and come with your big brothers, because your father's dead and you might not have long left either.” He told me. Hozzie and I were taken aback for sure. But whether or not this man was telling the truth, I knew that I couldn't be around him anymore. Thankfully I didn't take my shoes off when I got in, so I walked straight out the front door and just kept on going. Usually I hate walking, but sometimes when it's crisp and cold outside, I like taking strolls because it relaxes me.

It's all because of a sensory reason I guess. I like how barely anybody's out when it's cold like this. I like how the cold wind kisses my skin. I love how you can just taste the air. It also sounds awesome as well. I love whistling wind when I'm outside. It just takes my problems away I guess. Right now, Hozzie's probably trying her best to talk to the two men about how I'm autistic and don't handle being shouted at very well. It's true though. I’d rather just be spoken to in a firm way than be shouted at. I react a lot better. Which means in a few seconds, one of them will come out to chase me and apologise. Just like I predicted, I heard footsteps from behind me. I spun around to see which one decided to courageously talk to the mental girl who can't keep calm for love nor money.

“Penina, I know this is crazy for you.” Sam began.

“Yeah, well it would be crazy for everyone else as well. But this isn't real. I know the difference between reality and fantasy.” I told him. He just sighed.

“Well then, tell me.” He said.

“Well, reality is me falling in love hard and fast with my crush. Fantasy is him liking me back. Reality is me eating the most awesome cake in the world. Fantasy is me not gaining any weight from it. Reality is me having two brothers. Fantasy is them being younger than me and Hozzie and them being from our happy, alive and in love parents. Reality is me thinking I’m crazy. Fantasy is everyone else thinking crazy is normal.” I said. I wiped a stray tear falling down my cheek. I don't think Sam really knew what to do, but he did the right thing. He just hugged me. Usually people ask to hug me, and I hate that. I don't really know how to reply to that. Then when they do hug me it sometimes feels weird. But this time felt okay. Like I was hugging my brother. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all, but it's definitely going to take time to get used to.

“You wanna go back now? We need to pack up your things.” He said. I took a deep breath in and nodded my head.

“Yeah.” I replied. I let go of him and started walking. He was following behind me, as if he was looking out for me. Once we got back, Dean seemed a bit hesitant about talking to me. As if he was scared I would get angry again. I hate getting angry. It's not something I like. In fact, it's one of the top things about me that I can't stand. But I hate it when people tread on eggshells around me too. I just can't win. I just sat on the couch and sighed.

“Well, at least we know a little bit about each other. But there's something even bigger that you two should know. The reason why we're protecting you. There's not a serial killer or anything out to get you. Nothing human. Something far more sinister and petty.” Dean said.

“Who? The boogie man?” I asked sarcastically.

“Nope. We ganked him a couple of years ago. We're talking about all things supernatural, alright? Demons, ghosts, ghouls, witches, vampires, werewolves, that kinda stuff.” He continued. I rolled my eyes.

“I know you guys probably don't believe us, which I get. I mean it all sounds really crazy, but it's true.” Sam said. “You can ask us anything.” He told us.

“Alright then. What happens to vampires when they find a woman on her period? Like, do they get really hungry or are they grossed out about where it came from?” I asked. Hozzie laughed, even though I'm sure she thought she shouldn't. Right now was neither the place or time. Sam and Dean smiled too though.

“Good question, but I’m afraid we don't know.” Dean answered. “Look, I know it's all weird and everything, but we still have a lot of explaining to do. There are angels, and Lucifer, and God probably exists too, but nobody knows where that guy is. There are prophets and fortune tellers that actually do their job. There's heaven, hell, purgatory, and some pretty awesome people you meet along the way.”

“We're hunters. That's what your dad did before he passed away. I promise you guys that he loved you, and he never left you. He was just trying to protect us. We hunt evil and all the things that go bump in the night. Now you guys don't have to be hunters if you don't want to be. We just need to make sure you're safe. So, you guys kinda have to pack up your lives a bit. Because right now England isn't safe. Honestly, nowhere is safe for the Winchesters. But there's only one place in the world where we're safest. So we need to go there.” Sam said.

After a long few hours of getting as much proof as we can, catching up and packing, we made our way to the airport. We got there pretty quick seeing as we live in London, and we didn't have that much that we needed to pack. We stopped for a drink at the café and started talking like normal brothers and sisters.

“We were kinda shocked to be honest. Our dad only ever told us that he got a woman pregnant, but he never told us he had twins.” Sam said.

“Yeah, he was always mysterious about it, and he said that Clara's kids were awesome and he loved them. We just didn't know that all of her kids were also his. So don't you guys have anyone looking after you?” Dean asked. Hozzie shook her head.

“Nope. We were already used to sorting ourselves out anyway, so when mum died we didn't really need anyone. There was nobody there for us anyway, and by the looks of us now, we didn't really need anyone. But we would've had more money for good food if Penina didn't dye her hair all the time.” Hozzie joked. I rolled my eyes.

“You're over exaggerating. It's only every couple of months. Plus I look pretty boring otherwise. Brown hair is pretty boring on its own.” I said.

“Well what about mine?” Sam asked. I shrugged.

“It's different. I mean yours is long and you're tall. It's a very interesting combination.” I said. We were all laughing and just chatting amongst ourselves. Dean seemed to get really nervous as our time to get ready to board got closer.

“So, where will we all be sitting on the plane?” Hozzie asked.

“You and Penina can sit next to each other while I comfort Dean. He's scared of plane's.” Sam said. Sam looked as though he was ready to burst into laughter about it.

“Hey! It's a good reason to get scared. Remember that damn demon? That was the flight from hell.” Dean retaliated.

“Was that supposed to be a pun?” I asked. He shook his head, but then everyone realised what he said.

“Okay, I get it. Flight from hell with a demon. Very funny.” Sam said jokingly.

“What if it comes back? I mean we only exorcised it and the demon blade's back in the Impala.” Dean started panicking.

“Then we'll exorcise it again. Just relax. It's not a long flight then we'll drive back to Kansas.” Sam told him.

“Are you sure we can't just get Cas to zap us? It'll be a lot quicker and safer.” Dean tried to bargain.

“Cas is running low on his batteries and the girls are only new to this. Relax. The flight will be quick and safe. I promise.” Sam said.

“Who's Cas?” I asked.

“I am.” A man who looked only slightly older than Sam and Dean said. It's like he appeared out of nowhere. He had a long, light-beige trench coat on above a suit with a blue tie. It was only now that I was truly starting to believe that maybe supernatural beings really do exist, because there's no way that man was there a few seconds ago. I should never have answered that door.

Hello everyone. It's good to be back! Me and Hozzie are writing a couple of SPN fics I guess, and I hope you enjoyed it and that my writing wasn't too rusty. Haha. But yeah. Tell me what you thought, and I'd love to get to know you guys. Hopefully my next chapter will be up soon because we're on half term now. So I hope you like my writing. Until then, goodbye! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story