Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pretty Little Parade

House of Wolves

by piggletta 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-05-26 - 281 words - Complete

0Unrated
"It must be hard. Knowing the odds of the cancer you're fighting.
"Not really." I re-position myself and look at the priest that's in my hospital room. I can't see him too well. The lights are on. So I squint.
"Why is that?"
"Dying sounds kinda good right now."
"I know being sick is hard, but you can beat it and get back to your life."
"That's just the thing. I have no life i wish to get back to."
They (Being the hospital) sent the priest to me because my brother told them I was religious. So there's a catholic priest in front of me. Funny, cause even though now I'm not religious, when I was, I was a baptist. Not catholic. Nice going Wes.
"There's always a life to get back to."
I shrug. "Maybe so. But even if I were to wanting to live, I probably won't." I pause. "I'm going home tomorrow."
"That's good."
I laugh. "Obviously you don't visit dying cancer patients often."
He looks offended. "They're sending me home to die."
"Oh..." he says. "But God can preform miracles."
"Yup." I say.
"And if not, you get to go home to heaven."
"I'm not so sure of that."
"Have you lost your faith?"
"No. I just know a lot about the Bible and God, so I know God wont allow someone like me in Heaven."
"Why is that?"
"I've done some awful things. I'm gonna burn in hell."
"Don't you remember forgiveness?"
I turn over. "Can we just pray and wrap this up or whatever?"
And we do. Then I think to myself - forgiveness. I sigh. Tell the truth and God will save you...
Sign up to rate and review this story