Categories > Original > Horror

You

by obsessed_killjoy 2 reviews

...

Category: Horror - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover,Horror - Published: 2014-05-27 - 298 words

2Original
It's completly dark. I wander around,trying to find an exit.

"Hello?" I call,making echo into the distance.

When I find a light,I hear a young girl crying.I turn my head frantically looking for the the girl or woman. I see a petit female figure tossed face down near me, wearing what seemed a white flowing dress.

"A-are you all right?" I ask nervously,attempting to lift her.

She restrained from my help yelling,"Get away from me!" and throwing herself to her earlier position. As I stepped back,looking for any broken or missing limbs I see her right arm tucked under her chest,hiding an object.

I kneel and lightly stroke her head,cooing "Don't fear me,I'm here to help you."

I shakily slide my hands under her stomach,the girl showing no restrain.When I feel the edge of a knife,I flinch,slipping my hands out.

The girl slowly stands,chuckling; reavealing a pair of bruised legs,blood splattered all over her dress, pale lips formed into a smirk and a pair of gleaming sinister eyes.

I stand frozen on the spot.No matter how I try, moving my arms,my legs ,my body, I could not move.
As I try,the girl laughs louder.When I finally move, I feel a blade pressed against my neck.

"Where do you think you're going?" the girl asks darkly,putting more pressure on the knife.

I slowly turn back towards her.She tisks,then sighs "Oh,how I remember you.So obidient,so submissive,so...nice. You're going to become into me soon, so enjoy it while you can."

I stare at her in disbelief. I have never seen her.How can she know me?

"Who are you?" I choke out.



"You"
Sign up to rate and review this story