Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Escape

Chapter Three

by echeloncookie 0 reviews

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-05-31 - Updated: 2014-05-31 - 1693 words

0Unrated
ESCAPE

CHAPTER THREE

Jared looked over at Skyla and grinned. “All those times before... nothing compared to that!” He pulled the blankets on the bed up to his chest and slid down beside Skyla. She giggled when he slid his arm around her shoulders and his hand over her stomach.

“Stop it, that tickles!” Skyla wriggled away from him while at the same time she fought him for the covers. She rolled over and looked at Jared, who ran his fingers through her hair. He leaned in close and kissed her lightly.

“I'm glad we took this vacation,” he whispered to her. She opened her eyes and looked at him, a pile of emotions mixing inside her. She laid her head on his chest and listened to the thumping of his heartbeat. “It gave us a chance to get closer.”

“But we haven't even been together the whole time we've been here, except for now.” She rubbed her hand across Jared's chest.

“I know. I hope to change that soon,” he told her, and pulled her in closer. She wrapped her arms around his chest and felt her own chest swell, as if being so close to him was making her breathless. She glanced at him and stood up, wrapping a thick blanket that was nearby around her. She pulled the covers on the bed over Jared and headed to the spare bedroom to get some sleep. She pulled the quilt on the bed back and climbed in the bed, not bothering to take the blanket she had wrapped around her off. She laid on her left side and stared out the window, bundled up in the blankets. When she felt her blankets begin to fall off of her, she stood up and wrapped them more securely and warmly around her, so her body wouldn't be exposed. She looked back around and saw Jared standing in the door. Skyla flew into Jared's arms, knocking him backwards. He gave her a long kiss and moved his arms up and down her body; the only time their kiss was broken was when he pushed her against the wall. He kissed her even harder and began moving his hips slowly. Skyla groaned deep in her throat.

“Yes, that's it baby, yes,” Jared whispered. He moved her to the bed and increased his speed as he laid her down. Skyla moaned and arched her back as Jared went deeper inside her; she felt a million goosebumps break out all over her skin and smiled, knowing he had already came once.

“Oh, how long I had waited to do that!” Jared gasped. His skin was covered in sweat as he continued to thrust, Skyla screaming in pleasure. She felt something warm and gasped, never breaking their connection. “It's okay, I just came a little.” Jared collapsed on top of her and sighed. “I'm sorry, I know it must've hurt, but...” He trailed off as they flopped on the bed beside each other.

“I'm okay. I feel fine, really,” she told him.

“Then why do I feel so guilty?” he asked her. He looked over at Skyla and sighed. “I'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't be feeling so emotional right now. I just think if we had–”

He broke off when Skyla kissed him. “Sorry. I just... I don't like it when you talk like that. It hurts my feelings when you say things like that, so I just get upset and try to find a way to make you feel better.” Skyla kissed him again. He kissed her back.

“I. Missed. You. So. Much,” Jared mumbled, beginning to thrust again. Skyla grabbed his hips while enjoying the pain; he stopped heaving while he was fully inside her, and she screamed when she felt him.

“Don't stop. It hurts too good,” she said as she collapsed on the bed, writhing in both pleasure and pain.

Jared reached over and grabbed a silken robe off of a hook. He helped her up off of the bed and draped the robe across her shoulders. Skyla secured the robe into place as Jared went into their room and grabbed his own robe, tossing it on as he followed Skyla back into the kitchen; Jared got himself a bottle of water while Skyla went to work on their dinner. After about twenty minutes, she tapped his shoulder and told him, “The food is done, if you're hungry.” She made herself a plate and sat down on the love seat in the small living room.

Jared walked into the kitchen and looked at the food Skyla had made; even though she had tried her best to make a vegan meal for him, the meal she had successfully made just didn't look appetizing enough for him. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, though, so he got a small bite of it and tried it. It tasted better than it looked, so he got a good-sized serving of it on a plate and carried it to the living room. He sat down beside Skyla on the love seat and, before he even took another bite, noticed she didn't have a drink.

“Want something to drink?” he asked her, setting his plate down on the coffee table.

“No, thanks. I'll get something to drink here in a minute. Besides, I'm almost done,” she told him, and finished off her plate. “When you're done, will you bring your plate back in here, please?”

“Yeah, sure,” he told her through a mouthful of food. Jared stuffed the last bite of food into his mouth as he carried his plate to the kitchen, but his stomach was growling for more than food. He leaned against the counter as Skyla took his plate from him. “So... what's new?” he asked her, trying to make some small talk.

Skyla giggled and washed the plates. When she finished, she leaned against the counter beside him and smiled softly. “I dunno... hot sex?”

Jared bent down and kissed her. Skyla looked at him with an apologetic look in her eye. “I'm sorry, but I can't. I just feel... weird, ya know?”

Jared nodded. It felt like someone was clutching his heart and ripping it into tiny pieces. Sex with Skyla was the highlight of his life; what if something happened that was caused from them having sex? He couldn't stand to see her like this. He caved.

“No more sex. At least for now,” he agreed. He thought over something for a minute. “I love you, Sky,” he told her quietly. He came from behind her and hugged her.

“I love you too, Jared,” she told him. She rubbed his hands. Her laugh was stifled as she kissed him. “I'm just scared, I guess.”

“Of what?” Jared grabbed her hand and led her back to their bedroom. They sat down on the edge of the bed.

Skyla was quiet for a minute before replying. “A lot of things scare me. But right now it's just everything.”

Jared laughed. “So... am I scary?”

“Every now and then. When you're pissed off.”

Jared sighed. “Yeah. Come on. Let's watch a movie or something.” He put his arm around Skyla and helped her back into the living room. Before they even sat down on the love seat, Skyla stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him.

“What are you doing? I thought you said no sex!” Jared said. He sat down on the love seat and was surprised when Skyla crawled up the seat to cuddle next to him.

“Come on, Jared, work with me here!” she teased him. She fingered the bulge inside his robe and slipped her hand inside, leaning toward him to give him a kiss. Jared couldn't stand it anymore; he grabbed her and forced her onto the love seat.

“This isn't going to work, we need someplace bigger!” he told Skyla.

“Let's go outside,” she told him, grinning.

Jared dragged her out to the almost-filled indentations they had made earlier in the snow; he pushed her down and kissed her on the neck, licking and sucking it gently. He took off her robe and began kissing her chest, leaving small love bites all over it. He slowly bit and sucked on her nipples, first the right one and then the left. He moved to her stomach and began licking it, stopping occasionally to listen to Skyla moan from pleasure.

“Don't stop,” she told him. “It feels so good.”

“Oh, really?” he asked her. He laid her robe like a blanket underneath her and stopped to watch Skyla come. Jared smiled in desire; after watching for a minute or so, he began sliding in his fingers, one at a time. He rubbed her slowly as she came even harder. He stopped rubbing her long enough to pick her up out of the snow and carry her back inside to their room. He took his own robe off and and pushed her down on the bed and began thrusting again. Skyla moaned.

“Jared, I need a break,” she whispered while taking in the pain and pleasure.

“One more, babe, one more,” Jared told her, his breathing harsh. He yelled as he came, his breathing becoming even more ragged and his body covered in sweat. He began nibbling her neck, her whole body writhing as she screamed. Her legs were clenched around Jared's hips and he was fully inside her as she came.

“Oh, my god,” she said breathlessly. She ran her fingers through Jared's hair and over his back. It sent shivers down his spine, and caused goosebumps all over their sweaty bodies.

“Damn. Let's rest now and talk later, don't you agree?” Jared asked her. He collapsed on top of her.

“Yeah. I'm super tired,” Skyla told him. She scratched over his back while she listened to his deep rhythmic breathing.

“You're putting me to sleep,” he told her with a laugh. “Let's talk about this later.” He pulled out of Skyla and rolled over on his side of the bed with a small smile.

“Okay, okay.” Skyla stayed on her side of the bed and fell asleep with a smile.
Sign up to rate and review this story