Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts reads Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Hogwarts reads Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

by AtlantaDiondra 0 reviews

Umbridge finds seven books about Harry Potter and makes Hogwarts reads them. Rated M to be safe.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Harry - Published: 2014-06-01 - 287 words

-1Predictable
Umbridge was furious. She couldn't find any proof that Harry Potter was a spoiled no good lair attention seeking brat. She sat there in her office thinking on a way to find proof when suddenly seven books appeared on her desk in front of her. She picked up the books and read book the title of the first one.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Smirking evilly Umbridge she took the fist book and went to the great hall.

Harry's POV

I was sitting in the common room of Gryffindor, with my feet hanging on the side of an armrest reading Quidditch Through the Ages, when Umbitch... I mean Umbridge's annoying voice echoed the room.

"Everyone please report to the Great hall."

Everyone groaned.

"Please say its not another educational decree." Hermione said.

"What else could she possible put an educational degree on?" Ron asked.

"Nothing that bloody Toad anything." I said.

All of Gryffindor left and went to the Great hall, along with everyone else, who seemed just as annoyed about the Toad.

"Oh Merlin, please tell me its not another educational decree." Draco said.

Pansy laughed every loudly and clung to his arm. Draco looked like he wanted to disappear. I felt sorry for him...for once. Once everyone was seated and silent Umbridge spoke.

"I have found books about Harry Potter and we will be reading them." Umbridge said.

"WHAT?! NO WE'RE NOT READING THEM, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO READ ABOUT MY LIFE!" I yelled.

"Albus she can't do that." Minerva said.

"I'm afraid she can Minerva." Albus said sadly.

" We will read them Potter." Umbridge said.

Umbridge opened the book in her hand. "The title is Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone."
Sign up to rate and review this story