Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We're All Just Melodramatic Fools, But At Least We Have Great Taste!

Big Brothers, Intimate Moments, and...More...Intimate Moments?

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 1 review

“Excuse you Michael but it is my house and if I don’t want to wear clothes I will not wear clothes.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-06-17 - Updated: 2014-06-17 - 4466 words

0Unrated
A quick word before this chapter: I put the sex warning because there are some sexual situations but no actual intercourse. Just making sure that was clear. Also a bowl is basically a glass pipe.

You’d think that after the truth or dare fiasco things with Gerard would be really awkward. They just weren’t though. I mean fuck that kiss was way better than the first time. Like holy fuck. Every time I thought about it I could feel a blush creeping up my face and my stomach would go crazy. I didn’t like the guy. He was just a good kisser that’s all.

And really, things weren’t awkward at all. Frank ended up having to leave earlier than planned so it was just me and Gerard in the house. And my fear of being alone kind of forced me to hang out with him. I absolutely hated being home alone. There was something eerie about it. Like just knowing that no one’s coming around is creepy to me. I’ve always hated it.

Anyway, Gerard and I were actually getting along which was really weird for us. I mean we weren’t constantly at each other’s throats but we weren’t exactly friendly…Ok I wasn’t exactly friendly. I couldn’t explain it but it was just so hard for me to be nice to Gerard. Not much of an excuse but hey, I’ll take what I got.

We were currently in the living room sprawled out on the couch. Ok I was sprawled out. Gerard was tucked away on the unbroken side while I lay with my feet hanging off the edge, probably causing further damage to the piece of furniture.

“So what are we watching again?” Gerard asked.

“It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.”

“Right. And what’s it about exactly?”

“Dumb people who do dumb things.” I mean that’s basically the whole show right there.

I sat up and rolled off the couch, standing up slowly. “I’m gonna go make popcorn. Want anything?” Gerard shook his head so I left.

Once I started the popcorn in the microwave I had nothing to do. I hated waiting for things! I was so impatient about everything. I wish Frank didn’t have to leave. If he were here he’d probably start a war of some kind or something. He’d definitely make waiting fun. Instead I was just leaning against a counter, tapping my fingers quietly.

While I was waiting I heard the front door open. I peeked my head around the corner to see a tall man fumbling with his cell phone. His brown hair fell neatly over his forehead and sunglasses were blocking his eyes. He had a large bag over his shoulder and wasn’t paying much attention. I smiled widely almost immediately recognizing who he was. He didn’t notice me and walked through to the living room where he could hear the TV playing. I ran after him and jumped on his back almost knocking him down.

“MICHAEL OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOME?” I shouted excitedly, probably killing his ear drum.

“Jesus Liv, you know how to welcome someone home.”

“I sure do!” I said, still on his back. I pulled myself up a little higher and kissed him on the cheek. “I haven’t seen you in like forever dude.”

“Yeah well college does that to you,” he chuckled. “Will you get off my back now?”

“Party pooper,” I muttered while hopping down.

Michael looked over at the couch and furrowed his brow. “Uh do I even wanna know what happened?” He asked gesturing to the arm that was almost falling off and the slight incline that it held.

“Me and Frank.”

“Yep. Don’t wanna know anymore than that.” He looked at me for the first time and blushed slightly. “Is this a normal thing for you?” I looked down at myself and laughed, only just remembering I was in nothing but a pair of boxers and a sports bra. “Has mom not told you to wear clothes?”

“Excuse you Michael but it is my house and if I don’t want to wear clothes I will not wear clothes.”

“Yeah she does this a lot.” Gerard said from the couch.

Michael looked up as if he were noticing Gerard for the first time. He looked between Gerard and me for a few seconds before speaking. “Is this your…is he…are you guys…”

“There are only so many ways you can say it Mike. No, we are not dating. This is Gerard.” They waved awkwardly at each other and Michael turned to me.

“Seriously though, you need to put some clothes on.”

“Fine,” I sighed in annoyance and went upstairs to change. When I came back down Michael was still standing in the middle of the room looking extremely awkward. Gerard was just watching TV, not really paying any attention. When Michael noticed I’d reentered the room he pulled me aside.

“Is he, you know, cool?” He asked in a hushed voice.

I laughed loudly at this. “Dude we smoke him up all the time!”

“Right. Well I guess I’ll go put my stuff up in my room now.” Michael turned and left the room.

I jumped back onto the couch and felt it shake slightly when I landed. “Yeah maybe I shouldn’t do that.”

Gerard laughed next to me. “So who is that guy?”

“Oh that’s my big brother.”

“I have a brother named Michael too, except he’s younger and everyone calls him Mikey.”

I nodded my head awkwardly. “That’s…cool…I guess.”

Next thing I knew Michael was pounding down the stairs chattering excitedly. I couldn’t really understand what he was saying but it didn’t matter much. Once he flew into the room it was very clear what he was so excited about. He had his blue and green peacock bowl in one hand and a lighter in the other.

“To my room!” I grabbed Gerard’s hand and pulled him up the stairs with Michael trailing along behind us. I flopped down on my bed immediately and waited for Michael to pack it. He was the king of packing bowls. God we were such a pot head family. Like even my mom smoked. She tried to hide it but it was obvious. It was like this unspoken thing. I don’t tell her and she doesn’t tell me.

I looked up as I heard the flick of Michael’s lighter. He took the longest hit I’d ever seen and held it in for a good fifteen seconds. Once he exhaled he passed it to me then I passed to Gerard. We did this for like five minutes until it was time to pack it next. The actual act of smoking pot was exceptionally boring.

“So Michael what are you doing home?” I asked from my spot on the bed.

He leaned over and ruffled my hair. “What, don’t want me home little sis?” He laughed, took a hit, then answered my question. “Actually I just wanted to surprise you guys. I kind of have a huge announcement. Speaking of, when’s mom getting home?”

“Dude you have the worst timing. Mom’s on a business trip.” I rolled over onto my stomach and took the bowl from him. I took a hit then passed to Gerard before relaxing my head on my arms. “So what’s the big news?”

“I wanna tell you and mom at the same time.”

“No way! You can’t leave me hanging like this! She’s not coming back til next Monday!” I pleaded.

He laughed. “Oh man that would be so cruel wouldn’t it?” I pouted and gave him my best puppy face, which probably made me look like I was constipated. “Stop making that face. I’ll tell you!” He laughed. “I’m, uh, I’m getting married.” He blushed and looked at me, waiting for my reaction.

“Seriously! Oh my God Michael! I didn’t even know you were dating someone! What’s her name?”

“Susan.”

“Can I call her Susie?”

He groaned. “She hates that.”

“How about Sue?”

“She hates that even more.”

“She’s not some hoity-toity chick is she?”

He laughed. “Don’t worry. She’s very down-to-Earth.”

“Good. I know there’s lots of snooty bitches out in ivy-league-land.” We both laughed. “No but seriously if she’s a snob I’ll hit her.”

During this whole conversation Gerard had been sitting quietly, and I’m sure feeling very awkward. “Hey Gerard could you turn my iPod on?” He silently relented and got up, quite shakily. I smirked, that boy had such a low tolerance.

Suddenly my music started and it took me a little bit to recognize the song. I'm pinned down by the dark A-N-I-M-A-L Makes my head pirouette More than I won't be willing to confess D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S.

I began quietly singing along. God I loved Arctic Monkeys. They were the perfect stoner band. Maybe not stoner but their music was great when you were high.

Michael started laughing from the floor. “Hey Liv, you remember that time you shot-gunned Pete?”

I laughed at the memory. “Oh my god yes! You got so pissed off and punched him thinking he’d started it.”

“I had no idea the sexual deviant my little sister was.”

“Shot-gunned?” Michael and I looked at Gerard as he spoke. “What’s that?”

“It’s like kissing someone with smoke.” Michael explained from the floor. It was a very poor explanation.

“Dude why do you even try.” I looked at Gerard directly, “It’s like, you take a hit without really inhaling, just holding it in your mouth then you blow it into someone else’s mouth and they inhale it.”

“So like kissing with smoke.” Michael said again.

“Fuck you.” I flipped him off and took the bowl from him. “I’ll show you ok?”

I sat up and moved toward Gerard who was sitting on one corner of my bed. I breathed in the smoke, holding it in my mouth, then pulled Gerard’s face to mine. He opened his mouth and I blew the smoke out. I could feel him inhaling then slowly exhaling through his nose and suddenly our mouths were moving together. I pulled away from him and coughed. “So, uh, that’s what shot-gunning is.”

“So kissing with smoke?” Gerard teased.

“Fuck you guys ok!” They both laughed at me and I just pouted. Always gotta make me sound dumb.

Michael’s phone started ringing with a loud and obnoxious ringtone. “Is that the bae?” I teased.

“Shut up.” He looked at his phone, stood up and quickly answered it, walking out of the room. “Hey babe.”

He closed the door behind him and I turned to Gerard. “It’s the bae.” He laughed a little nervously. I quirked an eyebrow at him questioningly, but he wouldn’t meet my eyes.

“Liv, I, uh…Can I try shot-gunning you?” I laughed at his awkwardness and passed him the bowl.

“Go for it dude.” He took it from me and quickly breathed in a long hit.

I crawled over to him and sat on his lap, my legs straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my lips to his. I breathed in the smoke deeply as he blew it and without even thinking about it, my tongue darted out of my mouth and licked the inside of his upper lip. That was all he needed. He pulled me closer, his fingers digging into my back. His tongue twisted around mine and I couldn’t pull away.

Gerard’s hands slowly moved lower while his lips moved to my neck. I let out a soft moan as he sucked just below my chin. Before I knew what was happening, he was pushing me back onto the bed. His hands moved to my waist while his lips were still on my neck, slowly making their way lower.

I moaned again as he reached my collar bone. I felt the smirk on Gerard’s lips when he heard me. His hands made their way to the button of my shorts, popping it immediately. Gerard stopped kissing my neck to pull my shorts down while I squirmed out of them. Once they were gone his lips went straight back to mine, kissing me feverishly. His long fingers played at the line of my panties. I moaned, wishing he would hurry up.

“Gerard.” My moan was lost in his mouth.

His lips moved back to my neck eliciting another moan from me. Gerard finally moved his hand lower, immediately finding all of my spots. I couldn’t hold back my moans if I tried. His fingers knew exactly where to go. I arched my back, needing more of his touch and suddenly his fingers were inside of me. I let out a low, guttural moan. “Jesus Gerard." I panted.

He chuckled against my skin and moved his hand in and out causing me to moan again. My hand fumbled for something to hold onto, finally settling on a pillow beside me. His lips kept moving lower and lower before stopping at my hip. His fingers stopped what they were doing and pulled at my panties, bringing them down completely.

Just then the door opened and my brother walked back in. Gerard stopped what he was doing and stared wide eyed at Michael and Michael just stared right back. Oh God. This was the end of me. Michael was going to murder Gerard and then me. Oh God.

Instead of being angry though, he just stared at us shocked. “Uh…I’m just gonna go back downstairs now.” He quickly closed the door and I heard his footsteps pounding down the stairs.

Gerard went right back to what he was doing and I was so tempted to let him continue but I stopped him. I sat up and pulled my underwear back up. “I’m sorry Gerard.” Without an explanation I got up and left him alone in my room.

I walked to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. “You are the biggest idiot Liv.” I muttered to my reflection in the mirror. I mean I really was. Like fuck man. I just let some dude finger me and then my brother walked in. I should have figured that would happen. I mean my whole life was just me doing stupid shit and getting caught. I took a deep breath, trying not to think about Gerard. Why the fuck did he have to be so good at everything? He set every one of my senses on fire.

I needed to get away from him holy shit.

I suddenly remembered my broken laptop and smiled. I ran back to my room, really hoping that Gerard had the sense to leave. Luckily he got the hint and my room was empty. I grabbed my phone and quickly sent a text.

Hey dude, long time no talk! I have a huge problem. My laptop is completely trashed. Can you help me out? ~O

It took like two seconds to get a response.

Oh yeah, no problem. No promises I’ll be able to fix it but I’ll do my best. ~P

Thank you so much! You’re the best! I’ll be over in 15 ~O

I put my shorts back on, grabbed my laptop and made my way downstairs. “Hey I’m going to get my laptop fixed. I’ll be back whenever.” I called, trying to hurry out the door but Michael suddenly made an appearance.

“Where did you say you were going?”

“To get my laptop fixed…” I said slowly.

He narrowed his eyes. “That costs a lot of money.”

“I know a guy…”

He studied me for a long moment before exclaiming, “Liv you aren’t!”

“Oh hop off it Mike!”

“Patrick is my friend!”

“He’s my friend too.” I pointed out.

“Yeah but he’s had a crush on you since you were like fifteen and you know it.”

“That means absolutely nothing!”

“You lead him on!”

“I do not!” I pushed passed Michael and left as quickly as I could, ignoring anything he was saying.

Yeah, I knew Patrick liked me, I wasn’t an idiot. Yeah, I may have used that to my advantage once or twice, but I genuinely liked the guy! It’s not like I just wanted to use him for shit. I wasn’t heartless. Plus that kid was cute as a button. I’d had the hugest crush on him since I was a kid, I was just better at hiding it. He was one of my brother’s closest friends and since I was with Michael a lot we got pretty close too.

I made it to Patrick’s quickly and knocked on the door. After a moment of standing awkwardly the door opened and there was the cute little dork. He looked better than ever. I smiled widely. “Patrick!” I enveloped him in a big hug and he squeezed me back just as hard.

“What’s up kid?”

“I’m lost without my computer.”

He chuckled at my lame attempt at a joke. “Well come inside, I’ll take a look.”

He led me inside to his living room, which was only occupied by a small coffee table, a couch, and a bookshelf. I handed him my laptop and he sat it on the coffee table. He sat down on the couch and opened it, almost immediately shuddering. “What happened to this thing?”

“Well…a guy a fell on it.”

“I’m not sure I’ll be able to fix this,” he muttered more to himself than me. “I’ll do what I can.” I smiled and thanked him taking a seat on the floor across from him. Eventually I just laid back and waited for him to say something first. I didn’t want to distract him.

“So what have you been up to since I last saw you?”

“Oh you know, same old same old. Smokin dope, making dick jokes with Frank.”

He laughed. “How are you guys doing?”

That was a weird question. Like the wording was just weird. “Uh we’re good I guess?”

“Oh yeah? You guys have been dating for like five years now right?” He laughed.

“Oh fuck you! I walked right into that one! Why does everyone feel the need to make jokes like that?”

“Because you two are practically joined at the hip.”

I scoffed. “You know as well as I that we’ve had our differences.”

“Yeah only because that one douche face.”

I didn’t even have a proper response to that. I’d totally forgotten that I told Patrick about Ben. Frank was the only one who knew that Patrick and I had continued to talk after Michael moved away. It’s not like I tried to keep my friendship with him a secret, but I knew how people reacted. I liked the dude and all but that didn’t mean that anything was necessarily going on.

Once Ben had isolated me from Frank, Patrick was really the only other person I talked to. Our conversations weren’t exactly frequent but they were enough to keep me sane.

“I’m just teasing you.”

“I know!” I shot back quickly.

He laughed again. “Same old Liv.”

“What does that mean?” I asked sitting up.

“Nothing.” He laughed again. “So how’s Mike doing? Haven’t talked to him in a while.”

“He’s getting married.”

“What?” He seemed legitimately surprised. “Mike? You’re joking right?”

“Nope. Completely serious. To a girl named Susan who hates being called Susie or Sue.”

“God that is so weird.”

“I know! If my name was Susan I would totally want to be called Susie.”

He laughed loudly at my statement and wouldn’t stop. “That is so not what I was talking about,” he said between chuckles. “I meant it’s weird that Michael is engaged. Never would have expected it from him.”

“He’s not that much of a ladies man.” I argued. I mean I guess I could sort of understand where Patrick was coming from but really, Michael was great with relationships.

“Whatever you say.” He laughed and looked down at me on the floor. “You can sit on the couch you know.”

I smirked at him and pulled myself onto the couch beside him. “So what’s the diagnosis.”

He turned back to the broken mess in front of him and sighed. “Well the good news is that surprisingly the screen still works.”

“So there’s bad news?”

“Only the screen works.” To emphasize his point he ran his hand across the mouse pad and clicked a few times which did absolutely nothing. He also pressed a few of the keys with the same results. “I think the USB ports should still work so I can probably use a portable mouse to access anything. Most likely I’ll have to take this apart and figure it out but that’ll take forever. I’d suggest just getting a new computer.”

I groaned. Laptops were expensive as fuck. I didn’t want to spend money with my road trip right around the corner.

“If you’re really opposed to it I can take it apart for you. Granted I won’t be able to fix the cracks in the screen but I could fix everything else.”

“I can’t ask you to do that. Thank you so much though.”

“Liv, I’m offering,” he said earnestly. “If I weren’t willing to do it I wouldn’t offer.”

“Thank you so much Patrick.” I pulled him into a hug. When we pulled apart Patrick just stared at me. I pushed my hair out of my face, suddenly feeling very self conscious.

Patrick very slowly brought his lips to mine. I was a little shocked but relaxed into him. He brought his hand to my cheek and slowly our mouths moved together. Before this could go any further I pulled away, breathless. It was an amazing kiss. Like a really amazing kiss. Patrick was definitely skilled and fuck I would have loved to keep going but my mind was a mess. I mean not thirty minutes earlier I was getting fingered by Gerard.

Patrick, taking my pulling away as rejection, looked away from me. “I’m sorry Liv.”

I put my hand on his shoulder. “No! No, Patrick, don’t apologize. I’ve just got a lot on my mind right now.”

He looked at me again. “I still shouldn’t have. You’re a good friend’s little sister and you’re like four years younger than me.”

“Very true.” I laughed. “Maybe when I’m not as messed in the head.” I joked.

“And a little older.” He joked back. I smiled, knowing things were still fine with us. A little awkward probably, but we were good. “I’ll still try and fix this for you. That wasn’t like a conditional thing.”

I laughed. “Good to know.”

“I’ll need to keep it for a little while though. I’ll let you know when it’s good.”

I thanked and hugged him again then bid him my farewells. I just needed to get out of there too. God today was turning out to be a weird ass day. I hopped in my car and made my way over to Frank’s house.

Once I got there I walked right in, knowing that his parents wouldn’t care. They loved me. I passed right by Frank’s dad who was sitting on the couch, invariably watching a game. “Go Longhorns!” I yelled and he held up his hand for a high five.

“I think Frank’s in his room.”

“Thanks Mr. Iero!” I took the stairs two at a time and barged right into Frank’s room. “Whatareyoudoing!” Frank jumped then started laughing.

“You gotta stop doing that Liv.” He laughed.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Look I got shit to tell you.” He sat up in his bed and made room for me. I told him everything that had happened that day. He just watched me, trying to hide a grin from his face. “What. What is so funny?”

“Nothing.”

“Spit it out Frank.”

“I just think it’s hilarious how much you’re freaking out.”

“I’m not freaking out!” I lied. I was freaking out a little. The whole Gerard thing freaked me out then Patrick had to go and kiss me and freak me out even more. “I’m just trying to figure shit out ok.”

“Well let’s see, you made it to third base with Gerard then you made out with a dude you’ve been crushing on since middle school. Sounds pretty clear to me.”

“I don’t need you’re sarcasm. I just ugh! Why did Gerard have to fuck everything up?”

“I’m not following…” Did I really have to explain everything? Why couldn’t Frank just read my mind? That would make so many things so much easier.

“I finally kiss the guy I’ve had a crush on for like ever and he has to come along and fuck it up!”

“Ohhhh. I get it. You like both of them and you’re confused.” Frank smirked at me like he finally understood and thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

“I don’t like him! He just has magic fingers and a magic tongue!”

“Right. Ok.” Frank winked conspiratorially at me.

“You’re a dick.” I punched his arm playfully. Telling Frank did absolutely nothing for me. Usually Frank could help me with shit or at least make me feel better about it. I’ve just never been in this situation before. Ugh why were boys so confusing.

“Olivia?” Frank’s mom called up to us. “Are you staying for dinner?”

I looked at Frank, a worried expression on my face. “Is your mom or your dad cooking?”

“I think my mom said something about grilled eggplant…”

I gagged and composed myself. “Actually Mrs. Iero, I was gonna go to Cheddar’s and wanted to know if Frank could come along. It’s totally cool if he can’t though.” I called back down to her.

“Oh no, that’s absolutely fine! More for us then!” She joked.

“Thanks Mrs. Iero!” I loved that woman.

I hope you liked the chapter! Please rate and review! Have a lovely day!
Sign up to rate and review this story