Categories > Original > Romance > Blood Mash, Love Bath

Blood Mash, Love Bath

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

(HOMESTUCK)(DEMONSTUCK)SkullCap(Dirk Strider x Jake English)

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Horror - Published: 2014-06-21 - 250 words

0Unrated
The war between the demons and the demon hunters has been going on for centuries. While the hunters were born into the line, demons could claim whoever they wanted whenever they wanted, simply by marking them. This made it hard for the hunters to win, let alone stay alive.

It was rare when a demon would go undetected by a demon hunter, and never has a hunter been foolish enough to trust a demon. Until now, it seems.

In the streets of New York, where demons roam freely, one hunter and one demon chat over the internet, unaware of each other's true nature. They agree to meet, anxious to see each other.

Though neither would admit it, they were in love. The hunter, Jake English, was very skilled with his pistols. He never went anywhere without them. Not even to the bathroom.

And the demon, Dirk Strider, was the oldest son of Mr. Strider, the demon Jake's grandfather had slain when they were both boys. He and his brother, Dave, sought revenge and got it years later, wiping Grandfather English off the face of the Earth. Now Jake and his sister, Jade, want to kill the brothers.

Roxy, and Rose, fellow demons and the Strider's closest friends, tease Dirk and Dave for being so untidy with their killing, leaving the grandchildren of English alive. Jake, John, Jade and Jane walk freely, hunting for them all now.

But when the two meet, will blood be shed? Will a life be taken?
Sign up to rate and review this story