Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Phoenix and Raven Dojutsu

Chapter 2

by jkage10 0 reviews

Kushina and Minato had a secret. Naruto has known this secret since he was five. Now it's time for that secret to scare the Elemental Nations. This is Naruto the owner of the Phoenix and Raven Doju...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2014-06-21 - 4486 words

1Original
Naruto opened his eyes to see two humanoid birds looking right at him. The first bird is Fenikkusu.

The being's body was about six feet tall. Its body was a combination of blood red and bright orange. On its body there was a kanji sign that Naruto could not read due to what happened earlier. Its feet had three talons in the front and one in the back.

Its wing span was at least ten feet long. Its wings were red and gold on the back. In the inside it was orange and silver. The face of this being was majestic as a swan's face. The face was golden with a hint of red. Its eyes were golden, moon crescent shaped. The being was extremely beautiful, majestic and overall powerful.

The second bird was Karasu. He was about six feet even. His body has jet black fur with a single silver line going down his back. His face was that of a raven. His eyes were a glossy black with a twinge of red. His beak was silver. His wing span was about eight feet in length.

Fenikkusu said, "Hello Naruto-kun, indeed it has been a long time. How have you been? From what Faukes has been telling me, you have learned the phoenix jutsu pretty well. Faukes has enjoyed his time with you, Naruto."

Karasu decided to speak, " Feni, don't try to act prestigious. You know and I know you have a mouth and don't like formalities. In any event, Naruto-kun I've heard so many good things about you since our last encounter. Reaver has told me that you are highly aligned and adept to the way of the Raven."

Naruto bowed at the two. He said, "Fenikkusu-sama and Karasu-sama, thank you for your kind words. I have worked hard on the techniques. I must also say thank you to you guys. If it wasn't for you I would not be as skilled as I am."

A five year old Naruto was running away from the villagers. Naruto stole an apple from the grocery store as he didn't have any money and he was hungry. He ran his little heart out. He knew what he did was wrong but still he needed to eat. He was trapped in a corner and knew he was going to get hurt. Before he was hit he disappeared in a flash of light.

Fenikkusu started to snap his fingers in Naruto's face. He yelled at Naruto, "Focus!" Naruto instantly broke out of his stupor.

Naruto said, "Gomen, I was remembering how I met you two." That answer was suffice for now.

Karasu said, "Naruto-kun, as you know your body is going through puberty. That means your body is changing. As Faukes and Reaver have taught you about almost everything, this is something you will have to experience. The reason we are telling you this is your bloodlines are starting to take form. This goes back to your parents. One had the Phoenix doujutsu. The other had the Raven Doujutsu."

Naruto asked, "Karasu-sama, I feel the need to know who my parents were? I mean I hear Reaver and Faukes talk extremely high of them. It is like they were legends to them. Every time I ask them, they sigh as it is a bad memory and they say not now. I want to know when it is it the right time."

The two can see the look of loneliness and sadness radiating from his eyes. They wanted to tell him but they were under oath to not tell him until he reached the age of sixteen or became a Chūnin per the request of his parents. Fenikkusu really didn't know what to say as he was the one with the mouth. Karasu didn't know what to say either even though he was the voice of reason.

Naruto dejectedly said, "I guess now is not the right time either, oh well. Ok Karasu-sama and Fenikkusu-sama, what are your bloodlines? How are they activated?"

Fenikkusu decided to speak, "Well Naruto-kun, the phoenix doujutsu is truly a magnificent one. Most Doujutsus and Kekkei Genkais come from demons that have long since died out. That's a story for another time. The doujutsu is activated during a time of need. That time of need is when the body is not capable to perform. In desperation the legendary phoenix doujutsu awakens. The big liability is that it must be done whole the sun is out.

The phoenix doujutsu appearance consists of the wielder's eyes turn gold. When you start to grow stronger with the eye, your gold eyes will gain a diagonal line on the right side of the iris.

Then you will get the second diagonal line. When you master it, the two lines will become bolder. The final form is when the two lines connect at the bottom of your eyes. It will make a V sign then three lines sprout out on each side.

The doujutsu works like this. The first form will make your body start to change. You will be able sustain hits. Your muscle mass will become denser and flexible. Your speed will increase dramatically. What is great about it is that when you deactivate it, your body will become that dense. That's the first part.

The second part is different. Your body will gain 'appendages'. For example you will gain wings in your back. It is very painful by the way. Your body will become more adept to the elements. You will be able to master the elements Katon, Raiton and Fuuton. That also means that ninjutsu users will have a hard time defeating you as your body can take the attacks.

The final form is hard to describe. The power can make you disappear in a flash. Time and space mean nothing to it. Your body can not take damage. You will be able to use all elemental attacks without it hindering you. You will need a lot of chakra but still. You will be able to use the seven gates without dying. There are not many drawbacks except that you need an abundant amount of chakra. This is the Phoenix doujutsu, the doujutsu of the body."

Naruto's eyes went wide. He honest with himself, that power sounds incredible. He said, "Fenikkusu-sama the phoenix doujutsu is incredible! The mere strength is so powerful I can't even describe that power!" Fenikkusu started to flex his muscles. Karasu just rolled his eyes.

He said, "Now, now Naruto-kun, haven't you learned 'not everything that glitters is gold'? I know you like the power of the body. However the power of the mind out duels the body. That's where the Raven Doujutsu comes in.

The Raven Doujutsu is known as the Mind Doujutsu. It activates when your mind is under immense stress during the night. It is highly powerful. Let me start off by telling you what it looks like. When you first activate it your eyes will turn silver.

The next phase it will gain a light blue reverse diagonal line on the left side of each eye. The next phase you will get a light blue reverse diagonal line on the right side of each eye. They will connect at the top of your eye. When you completely master it you will get a dark blue ring that connects with the triangle.

When your eyes turn silver, your mind becomes open. What I mean by open is your brain starts to see different ways of getting out of the way and surviving. You start to use your surroundings to environment to analyze situations. The first blue line opens up your chakra channels. You gain almost perfect chakra control even when you deactivate the eye. Also your brain capacity will grow drastically. You will be able to learn, remember, comprehend and execute things much better. You will have photographic memory to the point of seeing the small details. You will also be able to disappear into shadows. If you are powerful enough you can send your whole team into the shadows and not be detected.

The next stage you will be able to use your chakra to a whole new level. You see Naruto-kun, you are able to use your chakra to make invisible force fields. Also you are able to send force field attacks to your opponent. You will be able to do telekinesis. By that time you will have mastered the elements of Doton and Suiton.

For example you will be able to pick up slabs of the earth and throw them without the use of hand signs or anything. Meet

The final form is amazing. The final form allows you to use your mind to create weapons and other things like. For example, you can create a sword in thin air. The power and force that you can use it is extraordinary. You can create so many things with your mind you can be unstoppable. That is the power of the Raven Doujutsu, the Doujutsu of the Mind!"

Naruto had to admit the Raven doujutsu was extremely powerful. As he thought about it, something huge came to mind. He said, "Fenikkusu-sama and Karasu-sama had it ever occur to you to combine to make one doujutsu. I'm you have the Yin and the Yang but it has never been done."

Karasu was the one to speak, "Very good observation Naruto-kun. It seems Reaver has taught you well with the analysis. Naruto we are two different identities. Fenikkusu is the light where everything is what it is. Everything is honorable and noble.

I am the darkness. There is a difference between darkness and evil. Darkness is the shadow of the light. We see the world as gray. How we ravens see in the people of this world have their own agenda. Their beliefs of right and wrong are very skewered. We believe that someone could never be all good or evil as the definition deals with society.

We are exactly the opposite of each other. For us to join together, we don't have any common ground. Our summoners actually hated it each other. They started many wars so we actually stopped having summoners and blessing them with our doujutsus. Your parents were truly special."

Naruto took pride in his parents. His ear twitched. Someone was coming towards them. He said, "Fenikkusu-sama and Karasu-sama, we have to cut this meeting short for now. Some intruders are coming to talk to me. Ja for now."

"Naruto-kun, we will talk later. Ja for now." Karasu replied as he took Fenikkusu into the shadows. Naruto sighed as he laid on his bed. He waited a few moments thinking about what he just learned. He could literally feel the people's eyes go through him trying to find some kind of information. He then took out a kunai and flung it in the ANBU's direction.

The ANBU moved out of the way of the kunai. Naruto said in a polite tone, "Hello ANBU-san, what can I do for you?"

The ANBU was surprised by Naruto's reaction. The Captain said, "Naruto Uzumaki, you have an audience with the Hokage and the Shinobi Council in ten minutes. Do not be late"

Naruto bowed to them and said, "Thank you ANBU-san. Before you go, I thought it would be in your best interest if you don't try and snoop around my house. People tend to get irritated when people snoop around don't you think so?"

The other members of the ANBU snarled at Naruto at his subtle threat. Their captain however waved it off and said, "If you say so Uzumaki-san." Then they disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Naruto sighed and said to himself, "That ANBU Captain was cute. Oh well I have more pressing matters to deal with." He opened his drawer and saw his dress clothes. It consisted of a dull orange button down dress shirt. He has dress black pants with a dark orange stripe going down the seam. He put on his suit jacket with the Uzumaki symbol in the back. He then put on his dark orange tie.

Naruto saw he only have a few minutes to get to the meeting. He put his hands into the bird sign and disappeared in a swirl of wind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Council Meeting XXXXXXXXXXXX

Sarutobi has called together his Shinobi Council. He didn't invite his advisors or Civilian Council in as there was no such need to do so. He pulled out his pipe and lit it up as the Shinobi Council came in one by one.

Shikaku Nara was the first to come in. Shikaku has two scars on the right side of his face which are probably his most noticeable feature. He has dark hair tied up into a spiky ponytail, dark eyes as well as a goatee. His ears are also pierced. Shikaku wears a meshed shirt underneath his flak jacket, a deer skin coat over that and hand guards. He is the Jonin Commander and the main representative for the Ninja Council.

Behind him was one of his best friends, Inoichi Yamanaka. Inoichi has a long pony tail, darker in shade than his daughter's. He also has blue eyes. Inoichi is seen wearing the standard flak jacket over a black outfit, complete with hand guards, forehead protector and a sleeveless red coat. He is the Yamanaka Clan Leader.

The next one is Chouza Akimichi. Chōza has long red hair and has markings on his cheeks, with the latter being a common trait in the Akimichi Clan. He is wearing a samurai like outfit which entails a black suit completed with armor that has the clan symbol "food" on it. He also wears a rope belt, hand guards, and instead of a forehead protector, wears a piece of cloth tied to his head, possibly to hold back his hair.

The next one is the Inuzuka Clan Leader, Tsume. Tsume has an animalistic look that has made her the hottest MILFs in Konoha. She has long spiky brown hair, vertical slit-like pupils, elongated canine teeth and nails. She also has the clan fang markings on her cheeks as well as markings over her eyes and a dark shade of purple lipstick. She wears the standard outfit of a Konoha shinobi outfit.

The next one is the stoic and analytical Shibi Aburame. Shibi, like all members of his clan, has his eyes obscured. He wears dark glasses with a tassel hanging down from them. He has very spiky short black hair and a moustache. He wears a high collared outfit and carries a large gourd on his back. He is the leader of the Aburame Clan.

The final one to come in is the stoically arrogant Hiashi Hyuga. He has long dark brown hair and featureless white eyes like all members of his clan. He normally wears very traditional, loose fitting robes. He has a tattoo of the Hyuga Clan symbol on his wrist. He is the clan head of the Hyuga family and the second Jonin Commander.

Sarutobi took a puff of his pipe and said, "Hello Shinobi Council. I know you I've taken you out of your dinner for which I am sorry. However a problem has occurred during the Genin Exams. I will explain when our guest gets here. Ah speak of the devil, Naruto Uzumaki please join us."

The council saw Naruto come from behind the doors with his suit and tie on. They blinked as not even a few days ago the boy was wearing a bright orange track suit and screaming about him becoming the Hokage. They blinked as he bowed to them in a courteous way. They were absolutely shocked and impressed by the way he looked.

He said, "Good afternoon Hokage-sama and Honorable Shinobi Council, I believe you wanted to speak to me?"

Sarutobi replied, "Oh yes Naruto-kun, please take a seat." Naruto pulled out the chair that was opposite the council. Surprisingly Naruto was extremely calm and polite. This made him suspicious.

Sarutobi continued, "Naruto-kun, it has come to our attention that something happened during your Genin Exam. Would you be so kind as to explain what occurred?" the members of the council were intrigued as to what happened during the Genin Exam. They were admittedly too happy about their children to hear about anyone else.

Naruto knew something was up but he was going to play the politics game as an ace. He said, "Certainly Hokage-sama. Kakashi-sensei was testing Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and I. We were given the prestigious bell test in which the intent was to get the bells. He said to come at him with the intent to kill.

He underestimated us and we were able to grab the bells. During our battle, a quote from you Hokage-sama came to mind. The quote was "No matter if it is a Genin or a Kage, they are still a ninja that has been trained to kill". I took this heart but it seemed that Kakashi didn't. So with the mindset to not only protect us in the future and possibly give Sasuke and Sakura the inspiration to better themselves and to let the skill of being underestimated help them, I stabbed Kakashi-sensei in the kidney. I chose the kidney because you can live with one kidney. In addition it hopefully awakened Kakashi to the point that we cannot be so lax to even Genin or future Genin."

The Shinobi Council could not believe what Naruto just said. The honestly did not know how to comment. The Sandaime said, "That is very noble of you however you left out the detail about the whole time it was you verses Kakashi. Why is that?"

This surprised the hell out of the council. They initially thought Naruto did it together with his team. Now this was definitely better than eating dinner.

Naruto knew that the Sandaime was trying to pry out information; however Naruto had an answer to this. It was time to play with some heart strings. He said, "Hokage-sama, as you have experienced and what I have learned is that sometimes it only takes one person to do the deed. For example, if it wasn't for Hizashi-sama, Lady Hinata would not be here. He took full responsibility for the death of the Kumo Jonin.

In this life, I have noticed that sometimes that one man must sacrifice himself to save his team. That is how I looked at the situation at the time. I was going to try and tire out Kakashi to give the other two the ability to grab the bells. They were unfortunately in too much shock to do anything. So I did what had to do for not only the sake of the mission and but the sake of my teammates and fellow countrymen and women to pass for the hope of them doing the same for me or anyone else.

Sandaime-sama, you yourself, know the feeling of patriotism and sacrificing oneself to help village as it is the reason you became the replacement of Tobirama Senju the Nidaime Hokage."

Sarutobi's eyes narrowed. He said, "Naruto, how do you know that story?"

Naruto replied in a polite tone, "As you know I want to be the Hokage. There has never been an official way to be elected to the status of Hokage. My curiosity got the better of me so I decided to henge and I asked around. Some of the older people gave me bits and pieces but not too much. So with the pieces I gathered I came to that conclusion. Am I right?"

Shikaku Nara known for his intellect and strategies was caught flat footed as he could not say anything. The boy clearly tied up loose ends and made himself look like an ideal Konoha shinobi, sacrificing himself for the lives of the village. He was interested what spark this politically sound Genin that somehow beat one of their strongest Jonin in battle.

He grabbed one of the reports that he considered too troublesome to read. It talked about Naruto creating a devastating Fuuton jutsu. He was highly interested in the fact that Naruto not only created his own jutsu but he also created a jutsu in an element where it is extremely rare to have it. From what he recalls only Orochimaru and Asuma have that element that was in Konoha. He knows Asuma has been with the Twelve Guardians. There haven't been any accounts of Orochimaru being around.

He said, "Naruto-kun, from some reports that were around the town, you created your own jutsu. Is this true and if it is can you show us it?"

The Shinobi Council wanted to see the new move that Naruto created. Naruto closed his eyes. He said, "Shikaku-sama and the honorable Shinobi Council, I have no problems in showing you it." He did the hand signs: Dog, Rabbit, Monkey, and Bird. He then said, "Fuuton: Marui Rezaenban no Jutsu (Wind Style: Razor Circular Disk)!" His right hand started to become a transparent circle.

They saw Naruto get up. He flicked his wrist and hit the chair. The chair was destroyed in a matter of seconds. The Shinobi Council was in awe by the move. Hiashi used his Byakugan to see the jutsu closely. He gasped which caused the others to look at him.

He said, "Uzumaki-san, your jutsu is very impressive. The wind's movement in the circular disk move in a chaotic fashion but has a dominate sharp blade. At first sight it looked as if it was the wind form of the Chidori. However upon further review your jutsu can be used as a long range jutsu, direct jutsu, or midrange jutsu. The wind blades along with some chakra can make the dominant blade expand. The mid-range part about it is that the mini wind blades can hit different parts of the person's body and be able to kill them. The direct attack is the disk attack. How did you create it?"

Naruto deactivated his jutsu. He said, "Hiashi-sama, I created the jutsu because I wanted to have a signature move. I read how seals and the elements work together. I tried it and it work. I guess it was beginner's luck. Are there any more questions that you want to be answered?"

Inoichi said, "Naruto-kun, this is a sudden change in personality. From what I have heard from Ino, you were the class' dead last. What caused this change all of a sudden?"

Naruto smirked. He said, "Well isn't this something. So Ino-chan talks about me to her parents. I'm flattered. On a serious note, we are ninjas in training during the academy. Because I am the unfortunate Jinchūriki of the menacing Kyuubi no Kitsune, I knew that I would not be able to learn in a peace if I showed the real me. So why be me if I can be someone else. Someone like "I'M GOING TO BE HOKAGE! DATTEABYO!" My personal favorite was "I'M GOING TO BEAT SASUKE-TEME SO SAKURA WOULD MARRY ME!"

That was the funniest part. I must admit I played the idiot well but everyone else played it much better. What Ino was talking about isn't truly relevant. Are there any more questions Shinobi Council?"

Sarutobi said, "Naruto-kun, as you know your Jonin-sensei is out of commission for about a week. As a result your team does not have a leader. I believe you are capable to be the leader. However you must take a bet."

Naruto was intrigued by this. He said, "What is the bet Hokage-sama?"

Sarutobi smiled and said, "Well as you know Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno were not 'tested'. As a result we do not know if they should be Genin or not. Because you did so well and you technically made the team pass, they can't be sent back. So a Jonin will test them. If they pass you will be a Tokubetsu Genin who is able to teach and be in charge while Kakashi is out of commission. If they don't then you cannot become a Chūnin for at least three years. What do you think you should do as a Konoha ninja?"

Naruto's eyes narrowed. He tried to see what Sarutobi was getting at. He thought about it for a moment. He then grew a stoic demeanor. He said, "I'm sorry Hokage-sama, I can't take that offer."

Sarutobi narrowed his eyes. He thought Naruto would absolutely take the deal. He asked "Why won't you take the deal?"

Naruto said, "The reason is simple I would lose. I would have about a 99% chance of losing. You see I caught on to those sweet subtle words. You see the situation would play like this the Jonin has no restrictions against two fresh out of the Academy Students. You see if you would have said that they would have failed then I would have been all in. the reason being that none of the Jonin want to be ostracized for being the one who 'failed' the last loyal Uchiha. However because you said they already passed, there is no reason not to hold back especially since I'm the Kyuubi jinchūriki. They would make sure that Sakura would be beaten almost to death and make sure Sasuke is at best unconscious. So I'm putting my team at risk if I take the offer. So I can wait to become a Chūnin if it means saving my team."

The Shinobi Council was extremely impressed by Naruto's deducing abilities. Sarutobi said, "Congratulations Naruto-kun, because of your ability to deduce and analyze situations, I believe I can speak for the rest of the Shinobi Council, when I you have been promoted to Tokubetsu Genin. You are the first one to ever exist. Be at your best at all times and show us our trust is not in vain. Come to my office tomorrow morning for I can give you the run down on what to do" The Shinobi Council clapped for young Naruto.

Naruto bowed and said, "Thank you Hokage-sama, and Honorable Shinobi Council. If I may take my leave as I have a very busy day tomorrow."

They nodded and let Naruto leave. When Naruto walked out he said to himself, "Politics is a very deadly thing indeed."

Author's Note: Done. So Naruto is also powerful in the mouth. So Naruto is in charge of Team 7, very important thing. As to the Harem, it is already validating it in my head. I will announce it next chapter. Thanks for the reviews by the way. I decide to make this a powerful Naruto but he can be defeated just extremely hard to do. If anyone could draw the two doujutsus, that will make me very happy. If you have a question just P.M. me. As always review. Ja for now

JK10
Sign up to rate and review this story