Categories > TV > Buffy the Vampire Slayer > Hell Fire

Yami vs Larry

by IlovetheCoreys 0 reviews

There is a showdown between Yami and Larry...

Category: Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-07-05 - 423 words

0Unrated
Yami Vs Larry

Yami simply smirked as Lawrence “Larry” Blaisdell, who was known to all at Sunnydale High as a bully and a jock, got to his feet, wincing at the pain he had earned from the blast of Shadow Magic Yami had thrown his way (which was painful, but not at all fatal), while his cronies just looked at Yami, stunned.

“Pathetic mortal,” growled Yami. “If I didn’t know any better, and I most definitely do, Larry, you’re just using the facade of being heterosexual just to hide the fact that you’re actually gay.”

Gasps flew from all around the room, while Larry just looked at Yami, not knowing what to say for once.

Larry didn’t know what to make of this.. this... guy. He had those deep, crimson eyes that, it was said, could look into a person’s soul or read their aura. He also had that calm, cool and collected stance as well. His hairstyle was one that Larry had never seen previously, either.

For one thing, it was different. It featured multiple layers, including long blond crocked, pointy locks for his fringe. Some of the blond locks were jutting upwards. The rest of his hair featured five large spikes colored black with magenta rims all along the edges.

“Well, news flash for you, Larry,” said Yami in that still calm, cool and collected tone. “Being homosexual is nothing to be ashamed of. Even I know that, and I happen to be straight, meaning that since I’m a guy, I like girls.”

He then turned to Amy Madison and winked. She blushed a little, and then turned to Larry and glared at him.

“How could you?!” she snarled upon catching his eyes. “Besides, you should know better than to harass girls just because you’re ashamed of your sexuality. How could you be like that, especially to my friends Willow and Buffy?

“And you can forget about asking me to the prom as well,” she added, “because we are through.”

She then turned to Yami, and her glare transfigured back into a smile, which he returned.

“I’m sorry about that, Yami,” she said as she locked arms with him and they headed down the hallway. “I didn’t really mean to, you know, almost get in the middle of that.”

Smiling still, Yami replied,
“It’s all right. I understand. After all, you were right to snap at Larry the way you did. That was very brave of you.”

Amy then smiled herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story