Categories > Original > Drama > Commentre Brothero

The Evil One

by CoreyJackson 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-07-10 - 2270 words

0Unrated
The Evil One:
I was sitting in the fields of Commentre with my twin brother embracing him tight never this would feel amazing to realize I had a twin brother never knew he was real and thinking he was my imagination. But, my family back on earth aren't my real biological family all this time. The king & queen are my mother and father and my only sibling is my twin brother Zen but he goes by Anthony on earth. But my real name is actually Ceon, Ceon Light.

"So...what now?" I asked gazing into my brother's eyes.

"Lets head back to earth and get into school, don't worry i fro zed earth's time and everyone so no one won't notice that were gone." his soothing voice was real.

"Alright, by the way how did you and Madison meet back in Sweden?"

"Well...we were in 7th grade when we met and she was the only friend I had and there was my adopted parents that I live with now and we moved here since my adopted father got transferred over here for his job in the CEO." He told me as we were suddenly back on the school grounds and everyone was still in the halls getting there books and stuff for class. I started wondering if Anthony had any classes with me or not but how should I know? I can't since it. Anthony has that ability and I don't know what ability I have yet. Unless. if one of the ability I used in my dreams like the wind was real or not. I threw my hand up and almost knocked some stuff off of everyone's lockers.

"Whoops....." I said smiling goofy

"Sammy. You got to do that when no one is around. Your lucky no one saw you did that be careful next time alright?" He told me questioning.

"alright. What other abilities do I have Anthony? Do I got power of earth? Fire? Water?

"I'll show you when the weekend comes and we can head out to Commentre. But I DO know we got classes together....all of them were in all of the same class together. So how much did you think about that ay?" I turned pink from embarrassment as he kissed me on the cheek but then i smacked him for doing that in front of everyone but no one knows were twins so it can't be worse.

"sorry for smacking you. I forgot no one even knows were twins so..."

"It's cool, lets just say for now that we used to hang out a long time ago and that we just got together alright?"

"Uh....o-okay I-I g-guess.."

It was lunch time and we were all sitting in our usual crowd.....the populars......even though Anthony seem to not care because he wanted to sit with me and get to see Madison again, we were all having a good time. As for Jacob, he was on the other end glaring at me until Anthony shot a death glare at him.

"oh my god Dagger Lady!"

"Why thank you....but I'm a dude thank you very much..." I laughed and so did Madison but Jacob seemed to be even more pissed off just because what Jacob try to do to me earlier made Madison mad at him where she doesn't want nothing to do with him at all. Madison was totally convinced that Anthony was an old friend I used to talk to when I lived here and apparently visited here for a holiday and we got to know each other so she was also convinced that were going out but she was surprised and really happy and gave both of us a hug.

"I can't even like you two and Sammy! I always knew you were just so you know because the way you act and talked but I have nothing against it. I actually advocate the gay community and LGBT because people like them are awesome and they definitely deserve praise and their just the same as all of us. SO I'm proud of you two!"
I hugged her tightly and Jacob just hugged her softly of course.
It was ten minutes before lunch break was
about to be over and it was just me, Madison, and Anthony in the lunch hall talking and such. the workers were cleaning up the lunch room and didn't mind at all. As the sun rays lighted through the windows of the school, it was time to head to class for the final block. We were heading down the class until everyone froze and I turned to Anthony but he was frozen as well which kinda frightened me until I turned around and I saw a mysterious person in a dark hoodie and dark pants and his hands were pale as a ghost and when he looked up, his eyes were blood red and black....

"Y-y-you...i-its y-you.....what do you want with me and my brother?! Leave us alone!"

"Oh Ceon....when I realized you and your brother were finally together once again...I Knew I had to put an end to you two once and for all. If I take you out first, he won't have someone to be with or to have the double strength to save you all."

"Shut up! You have no right to destroy where we were born at OR earth! Your a horrible man I ever laid my eyes on and you deserve to rot in hell if you ever lived here! ......people like you are horrible......that is why your going to pay for making our parents disappear....." My eyes turned red as suddenly My hands lifted up causing the water fountains to break shooting water against him making him suffocate. My body was full of anger all of a sudden and I wouldn't stop. Then I felt someone pulling me down. I looked back and It was a boy I seen in my dreams that I met in Commentre.

"N-Nigel?! Y-you can't be real! How are you here?! What are you doing here?!"

"Look Ceon! You and your brother are in great danger! He's after you two now since he saw you two found each other! Im going to unfreeze your brother and I'm going to send him and you to Commentre for a little while until tonight midnight! Earth will be frozen but when you two get back, it will be midnight! now GO!! GO!!" He unfroze my brother and we both teleported to Commentre and Anthony looked quite confused when I teleported us to Commentre but then I realized I wasn't in human form anymore. I was in my original form of a warrior fairy that had pointy ears, red eyes, pale skin and my hair was dark and short.

"Ugh......I feel weird in this form...." I said feeling weird at the moment.

"You'll get used to it again in a little bit, but what's going on Sammy?!"

"He's back, and he found where our location was so now Nigel showed up and now he's fighting off him all alone!"

"What?! Crap I gotta go help him!"

"I'll come with-"

"No CEON! Just stay here I promise I'll be back, I promise you with all my heart..." He told me as he kissed my cheek and he was about to take off until he told me.

"By the way, mom and dad aren't gone anymore, their back in the kingdom. I told them we would visit soon but I didn't know this would happen so can you tell them I'll be there soon?" Mom and dad are actually alright? Well I guess I was wrong this whole time I guess..

"Oh uh, sure and Anthon- I mean, Zen? I kissed him for a moment telling him; "Good luck, I believe in you." He smiled big as he teleported off and I started walking through the fields of Commentre. It never changed quitely...the skies are the same purple as we can see the other planets surrounding the purple skies and I suddenly was stopped by someone.

"C-Ceon...?! Is that really you?!"

"Xena....?" I said as she ran to me and hugged me really tight as I couldn't breathe but I felt happy to see someone I started to remember back when I was at least 3 years old growing up before me and zen were separated.

"What are you doing here three days early?! I thought you and your brother were in school back on the human earth still?"

"Actually, We ran into.....him..." She gasps as she covered her mouth in surprise.

"Oh my gosh....you mean....The Evil One...?!"

"Yeah.....sadly..he founded us at last. So he's now after me and my brother. So now were coming here to hide for a while because the evil one expects us to hide somewhere on earth since he thinks we wouldn't ever come here at all." I explained as a chill of blue misty wind passed between us two and we both headed to the castle where I used to live.

-----------------

I was walking down the main hall to the main room as I was stopped by the gaurds. "Who goes there, who and what do you want?"

"Guards, it's Ceon, he's finally returned and Zen is back on earth fighting off the evil one with our teammate Nigel. Zen told Ceon to come to the castle and see his parents after 14 years. May he pass through?" From the looks in the guard's eyes he was really surprised that me and Zen have returned to Commentre, so he letted us through and I went through the hallway until I entered the main room seeing my parents talking, they never even changed.

"Mom....dad...?" They turned around to see who I was as they studied me for a half of second but they suddenly dropped everything and hugged me tightly crying shouting my name.

"Ceon! oh my gosh my baby you have returned after 14 years! Have you ever ran into your brother yet? We also want to see him too!"

"It's amazing to be with you two again and back in Commentre. and Zen is with Nigel back on earth fighting....him..." I said with a worried voice because I was worrying about Zen like crazy and I really missed him dearly.

"The....Evil....One...? He's back?! Son tell us everything while we send off our other sectors to haunt for him, I'll call for Zen and Nigel to return." As I was about to start to explain, I heard the alarm go off and I suddenly seen Zen and Nigel teleported into the room and I start to say.
"Well, earlier this morning, I finally found Zen or as his earth name is "Anthony" I was on the bottom locker and he happened to be the top locker apparently but we both stared at each other and of course, I happened to be a chicken and run away until in the bathroom, he happened to save me from some horrible people that I used to talk to but they don't anymore. and then we were on our way to our human class periods until everything and everyone fro zed, including Zen, I was the only one not frozen and I turned around to see the evil one right there, his red and black eyes with the evil smile of his he had staring at me."

"Yeah, I have no idea why he would even freeze me as well since he's after both of us since were the top warriors of Commentre."

"Well, he told me he was going to take me out first since your weakness is to lose me..." Now I saw Zen's face that he was worried but he started walking towards me but I wouldn't move or step back for some reason. I felt him embracing me tightly as he looked at me and our lips were crushed together.


"WHAT?!?! ZEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Don't worry son. We knew this whole time about you two since we can since how others feel or how others feel about each other. Such as, pain, emotions, moods, anything." I felt completely embarrassed as my face turned red as a tomato and I felt Zen hugg me tightly and I suddenly was calm..."Ceon, don't worry I promise I won't do it too much my beloved twin."

"eh....this is going to be tough for me.." I sighed as I started walking to my room I remembered was at from my dreams and I walked in seeing a double bed and I fell onto it laying down closing my eyes. "I just need to rest for a while and just relax..."
I suddenly fell asleep into a amazing dream of me and my twin as I seen him hold me against him and feeling him caress me and kiss me but it felt like something I never felt..but with my twin brother? unearth if my parents founded out I had a twin brother this whole time they would be happy and ask me if he can stay with us because my family on earth is really family oriented. When we return to earth, I'm going to tell my parents.
I suddenly opened my eyes and had covers over me and it was 21 pm and i realized my twin brother was in the same bed as me and holding onto me.

"Hmm.....odd a little yet really nice." I drifted off to sleep holding onto Zen until morning hits us again..
Sign up to rate and review this story