Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Do you EVER give up?

by midorigirl 3 reviews

Shikamaru has his likes. (Originally written 11/2004)

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Chouji, Ino, Shikamaru - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 208 words - Complete

3Moving
As a brat he never got this excited. Hell even as a horny teenager he never got this excited.

When they'd found out Ino was pregnant, it was like a whole other Shikamaru crawled into his skin. As she'd started filling out (much to her displeasure) Shikamaru hadn't been able to keep his hands off her (much to her delight). Thanks to his overeager-ness and her rampaging hormones, the sex had to have been some of the best they'd ever had.

Of course it got old the harder it became to stand up properly. They'd had to resort to some clever positions until it just became too damn uncomfortable for her to have sex. And even that didn't stop him, since he'd started fingering her and bringing her to orgasm that way.

The idiot was just too damn excited over the fact that she was "fat".

So as Ino lay on her side, rather round and full (and NOT in the mood), with Shikamaru to her left quite happily petting her taut stomach (and heading for her panties again), she was glad to see Chouji's arm come from her right, smack Shikamaru and hear Chouji's voice reminding the bastard that he could go get his sex over there.
Sign up to rate and review this story