Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mr Way

by KittyFrerard 0 reviews

Frerard A new student (Frank) arrives at his new school. His art teacher Mr Way likes what he sees an tries to hook up with him but it isn't that easy to hide from the school!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2014-07-25 - 721 words

0Unrated
Frank POV

"Good morning Ray!" Ray is my new roommate in New Jersey.
"Hey, you excited it's a big day today. Let's just hope they won't find out your big secret like the last school you were out.
"Schools are sick the are so homophobic just because I'm fucking gay, they treat me like shit." I shouted
"It's ok hopefully they won't, come on I'll take you to school." Ray said patting me on the back. The car journey was silent, I got threw my first 3 classes ok but In Art it all went down the hill. "Hello mr Way... My names frank, I am a new student and I was wondering where I should sit" I said bitting on my lip, "Ok, Frank... Just sit there please" he said pointing to a seat In front of these to boys Kevin and Shaun. As I sit down I heard Kevin whisper "Where the new kid from"
Shaun replied "I not know he looks like a bender though, properly is"
Kevin leaned over towards me "Hey bender, what's up?"
I turned around and gave them a right hook making then fall on the floor. Blood covered my fist. Everyone turned around and stared at me, before Mr Way shouted "Frank Iero stand outside and stay behind after class!" Kevin whispered well done cock sucker. I stood outside and about half an hour later the bell rang for lunch and I done as I was told. "frank, come in please." He said calmly and sighed after he spoke. "What happendt me, before Mr Way shouted "Frank Iero stand outside and stay behind after class!" Kevin whispered I stood outside and about half an hour later the bell rang for lunch and I done as I was told. "frank, come in please." He said calmly and sighed after he spoke. "What happend?"
"They called me a...a bender and a .a.a cock sucker" I say as I put my head down
" Are you? Is that why you moved?" I nodded in shame
"Everyone found out and spread it round the school and started to call me the queen of cock sucking"
"There is nothing to be ashamed about, were you good?, I'm guessing cause the nickname" I'm guessing your gay am I right? I nodded twice, "it's ok frank, don't worry" he said as he gave me a hug as he put his hands up to me he touched my crotch accidentally but it made me have a boner and you could see it through my skinny jeans. I sat on the table and he sat with me. I saw him take a glance down and my boner, he gave a smirk. "I'm gonna give you my phone number in case you get upset about this." He reached over and grabbed a sheet of paper but he dropped it, he jumped off the table and bent over to get it, I think he was doing it on purpose now. I took a look at his ass and it made me need to come. I tilted my head back and tried to hold it in, I got an even bigger boner. He stood up and grabbed a pen and wrote his phone number on it and handed it to me. "I am not so bad myself you know but I could do with a lesson, could you teach me frank?" He said butting his bottom lip
"What erm.. Cocksucking?" I say as my face goes bright red.
"Oh yes frank, teach me, demonstrate" He walks over to the door and locks it. He unbuttons his trousers and steps out of them, he pulls his boxers down and sits on the the table as I jump off. I kneel at his legs and push his legs apart. I put his LARGE penis in my mouth and I start to suck him hard licking his slit. He moves his head back and moans loudly again and again. "God frank.. You are good a sucking" he starts thrusting in my mouth harder and harder as I suck harder. "FUCK FRANK... IM GONNA .. CUM" I suck even harder and then he cums I swallow the warm liquid. He puts his boxers back on any his trousers. "Frank or should I say Mr Iero, that was a brilliant lesson.
Sign up to rate and review this story