Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Partners

by DarknessBliss 1 review

Sloane's sulking and she's not alone.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-08-01 - 843 words

0Unrated
There is an abandoned werehouse by Munch's wharf and two unearthy people were standing on the top floor. One was a beautiful blonde woman who was standing the large broken wall window. The other was a very heavy man with a belly that would've made Buddha retched, sitting in a pile hard coiled ropes that haven't been touched in ten years.
"You went kind of far this time, Sloane dear", said the very copulent man.
Sloane turned away from the window, "Just my way of saying hello to my beloved and his wife!" She spat out the last word. "And I didn't ask for your opinion".
"Maybe not", he said, calm as he can be. "But you shouldn't have made yourself known like that. That's just gonna make him push you away even more. And he's alone anymore, is he? And worst news to come, that brother of his told him that you killed that LeAnge girl".
Sloane walked towards him, "Well, don't think he won't suffer either. He's the one who told Gerard to go to Paris anyway".
"I can't honestly understand why you still want this man," he said. "Obviously, he doesn't want you and he's already bonded with another".
"The one you want as well, may I remind you, Mr. Niccolo?", said Sloane. "That's why I brought you here and let you into my plans. Yours collide with mine".
"Speaking of plans", said Niccolo. "Do you sense my lackey? The one you decided to disgrace on the subway tonight and I forgot to thank you? I thought he would never leave those girls alone. Quite a pervert, really".
"Well, look who's calling the pot kettle black", she scoffed. "You would've done the same to Helena. Which is my unfortunate duty to inform you that he won't be coming back. He actually touched Helena and Gerard found him and fed him to his pet ghoul".
Niccolo shrugged, "Not the first, not the last. Helena killed two of them on her first blood rage".
He was referring to the two vampiric freaks that tried to attack Helena at the town carnival last year and were ruthlessly killed by her during her first blood-drinking frenzy. They belonged to Niccolo. Instead of swearing revenge on her like anybody else would, it only peaked his interest in her more. But also knew that she would reject him more.
For you see, he was one himself. A half-breed vampire brought across to their world by mistake. Half-breeds were looked down on by true vampires because their only true power, besides the fangs, were their worst traits increased tenfold. They were worst than zombies or werewolves.
Niccolo wanted more than just respect from the vampires. He wanted to become like a royal king to them. But they only he could do that is if he becomes a real vampire and, from what he learned in an ancient book, the only way he could do that is if he drank the blood of a powerful female vampire he has chosen as his bride.
Well, after learning who killed his lackeys and the two policemen, Niccolo had chosen the beautiful yet deadly Helena Sheridan, whom is married to Gerard Way; a more powerful vampire.
He needed Gerard out of the picture. That is what brought him to Sloane, who wanted Helena out of the picture to get Gerard.
"How can this marriage be binded?!" Sloane fumed. "He's supposed to be MY mate! Father made it so!"
"Your father may be the Lord of the Vampires now", said Niccolo. "But even he can't break that bond. Hate to break it to you, princess, but they were bonded together by the Holy dagger. The one that Egyptian vampire Asmodel pocesses".
Sloane's face heated up in anger. Of course. Asmodel was one of the surviving First vampires and the guardian of the Holy dagger. Any vampire marked for marriage under the first Holy dagger, would make their marriage under any other dagger become null and void. Gerard's must've learned this and therefore married Helena Sheridan under that dagger so his engagement with Sloane would dissolve and did. This angered Sloane so much tht she let out a terrible roar that shattered the rest of the broken glass off the window.
Now Niccolo was scared of her. He recoiled in fear.
Sloane turned her eyes to him and walked over to him, "You want Helena, don't you?"
Niccolo nodded so fast, the jowls on his face jiggled.
A crazed smile spread across her lips, "Well, keeping making freaks and be good to me, I'll see to it that she'll be yours".
"What are yyou going to do?" Niccolo asked in a nervous tone.
She crossed her arms and smiled even wider, "I have some fiends to invite. Three days from now, we're throwing a little party at Gerard's house".

A/N: Uh-oh, what friends is she talking about? Stick around for the next few chapters and find out who. The next chapter's gonna be a little gory, so be forewarned. R&R, kiddies.
Sign up to rate and review this story