Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > but its better if you do

the only way out.

by meesheemooroo

Brendon goes out with friends but it doesn't feel right to Amy. Pretty good chapter If I do say so myself. Enjoy!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2014-08-25 - 789 words - Complete

?Blocked
I herd a knock at my door and then Brendon popped his head in before he came all the way in the room.
"Hey Bren! What's up?" I asked with a smile
"Nothing. I hope it's okay if I go out with some friends tonight." He said. I wasn't sure whether my answer actually mattered me or not I didn't want to make him mad though. His question gave me sort of a bad feeling and I wasn't sure why. I agreed regardless and he kissed my forehead.
"I should be back early tonight so I'll be back to check on you." He said.
"Have fun Bren." I said putting on my best smile before he thanked me and walked out. I heed the click of the four being locked behind him. I was kind of mad for some reason, I knew I felt some jealousy maybe it was because he got to go out and I was stuck here.
I kept checking the time on my TV religiously when it hit one in the morning I began to get worried and sort of angry. I began to fall asleep right before three in the morning.
I herd a clicking sound then someone's hand rubbing my back. I sat up to see Brendon standing by my bed.
"I missed you" he said.
"I missed you too Bren." I said sleepily.
"Do I get a hug?" He asked playfully. O got out of bed and gave him a hug, he wreaked of alcohol. He put his hands on my waist and ribbed my sides with his thumbs. I began to try to break apart from him to go back and lay down but he pulled me back against him.
"Bren I'm tired." I groaned.
" So you would rather sleep than see me?" He asked.
"No,not at all." I said.
"Then why don't you want to be around me?" He asked then began kissing my neck.I gave him a slight push to make me stop. He now looked down at me with different eyes than before. His crazy eyes and straight fave were lit by the glow of the TV. He pushed me back onto the bed hard then held me in place there. He leaned over me and continued to kiss my neck.
"what are you doing? Stop Brendon." I said trying to squirm lose but he only tightened his hold on me.
"Whatever I want." He whispered in my ear "and I would suggest not to fight it princess because this can get a lot worse for you." He said and I knew he was right his hands were now taking off my shirt and I tried to just block it all out and try not to cry.
After Brendon left I couldn't go back to sleep instead I mindlessly watched TV. I felt sad, and angry. I kicked myself for not leaving when I had the chance, I knew what Brendon was capable of and I needed to get out before anything worse happened. He had promised not to hurt me again but he was right, he couldn't save me from himself. I felt like Brendon was two different people, one gentle caring man who felt remorse for what the crazy and unkind one does. I honestly cared for one but wanted to kill the other.
At around noon I began to feel a little hungry making me sort of glad when I herd the door open. Brendon came in holding a plate of sandwiches and gave them to me wordlessly then sat on the edge of the bed. It was a minute before he spoke.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean for that to happen last night." He said apologetically.
"I know you are but there's only so much a sorry can cover." I said coldly. I didn't care if I set him off again I felt numb inside and hate flowed through me.
"I can't control it." He said sadly.
"That's why I want to leave." I said. He stayed quiet while I ate, he looked like he was thinking. I gave him my plate and he took it upstairs only to return and close the door behind him.
"I'm just so sorry, I know it does't matter to you and I know your miserable." He said still standing by the door still with his same sad expression he had come in here with.
"And I know you want out and I know I said you could leave" he said reaching behind his back "but there's only one way out." He said then cocked the gun he was now aiming right at me. I swallowed hard and took a deep breath to keep from crying.

Sign up to rate and review this story