Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Harem

Chapter 28: Ravenclaws

by selenepotter

Harry/Padma/Hermione

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Humor - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Padma, Snape, Tonks - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 1641 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter is owned by JK Rowling

Chapter 28: Ravenclaws


The next morning Harry and Ginny returned to Hogwarts. As soon as they got back, Harry sought out Padma. He waited outside of Ravenclaw Tower until some one came out.

Harry caught Su Li as she rushed out the door. "Excuse me, could you tell Padma Patil that Harry Potter would like to speak with her?"

"Oh, she's not in there," said Su Li. "She left a message that if you came calling, she wanted to meet you in the Room."

"Thanks," said Harry as he began walking to the room.

(You know, if you had just asked me, I could have relayed a message for you,) thought Parvati.

(I suspect that soon, I won't need you to relay messages for me,) thought Harry. (By the way, I felt how much you enjoyed your date with Luna and Rose last night.)

(Mostly, Luna and I were concentrating on Rose) thought Parvati.

(Any plans for my time with Padma?) thought Harry. (You could get together with Luna and Ginny.)

(That's not a bad idea) thought Ginny.

Presently Harry came to the portrait of Barnabas the Barmy. After he had made the door the Room of Requirements appear, he entered. As soon as the door opened, the scent of sandalwood wafted out to greet him. Inside, tapestries hung from the ceiling, hiding where the walls were. There were cushions on the floor in a circle. The source of the lighting for the room was not visible. It seemed to be streaming in from everywhere at once.

Harry strode into the room and seated himself on one of the cushions. As soon as he did so, music began. It was a mixture of sitar, sharod and tablas. It sounded very exotic to him. Two figures appeared from behind the curtains. Each of the women were covered head to toe with veils. They began dancing a sensuous dance that slightly resembled belly dancing. As they danced, Harry found himself swaying in time with the music. Each of the girls slid out the veils covering their legs and then, the ones covering their arms. They swished and Harry caught the end of their saris that were hanging down their backs. He had one in each hand. They stepped away, bringing their saris to tension, then, turned and let them fall off of their chests, exposing their breasts. They continued to turn on opposite sides of him, unwinding their saris from around their waists as they went. They were now totally naked except for their heads and the music picked up pace. Even though he couldn't see their faces, Harry had no trouble recognizing Padma and Hermione, as they spun and gyrated. Harry noted the tan color of Padma's areolas and how it compared to the pink color of Hermione's. Padma was quite a bit darker skinned than Hermione and seeing them dance opposite each other really showed the contrast. Padma had let her pubic hair grow back since the tattooing and Harry could occasionally see flashes of color where the tattoos were peeking out. Hermione had kept her self shaved to show off her tattoo. The most prominent feature was a face with her clitoris forming the tongue. Less prominent was the abstract designs that covered the area of her mound where the hair had been and extended down to outline her labia. The music got faster and faster, and the girls danced faster and faster until, on the last beat of the song, the girls ripped the veils off of their heads and threw them in the air. They stood there, on opposite sides of Harry, their arms up in a "Y", covered in sweat, their chests heaving as they tried to catch their breath.

The next song started out slow. As it began, Padma and Hermione began walking in a semi-circle around Harry towards each other. When they met, they held out their hands and their wands fell into them from the ceiling. They used cleansing charms on each other to remove the sweat. Then, turned to Harry and started walking towards him.

"I asked Hermione to join us," said Padma. "I hope you do not mind"

"N-Not at all!" said Harry gleefully.

"Let's get you out of those clothes," said Hermione as she and Padma began removing his robes.

Once he was undressed, Padma sat in his lap, straddling him. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him into a French kiss. Hermione sat down behind him and pressed her breasts against his back. Her hands had grabbed Padma's breasts and she was rubbing Padma's nipples against his as they both hummed with pleasure. Padma began grinding her crotch against his and when she felt he had become completely erect, she inpaled herself on him with a gasp. Hermione felt it too and she reacted accordingly. Padma stayed still for a few minutes. Then, slowly, she started rocking back and forth. As she moved, Harry could feel the head of his cock rubbing against her cervix. She kept this up as their state of arousal kept building and building. Every time Harry thought that he had reached his limit, Padma brought him to a new height. Hermione continued to rub her breasts against Harry's back, rub Padma's nipples against his and otherwise helped them as they went on and on. They continued to French kiss as Harry and Padma looked deeply into each other's eyes. Finally, after several hours, Harry saw Padma's pupils dilate as His scream of ecstasy joined hers in a climactic surge. They held each other in their arms as they caught their breath. Even after Harry had gone completely limp, Padma stayed there, motionless, with his in side her. When he began to stiffen up again, Padma started rocking again until she felt him go completely erect. Then she lifted her self completely off of him and said:

"I believe it is Hermione's turn now."

Hermione knelt in front of him and leaned in to kiss him. When Harry gently probed with his tongue, Hermione parted her lips to give him entrance. Their tongues dance for a minute, then Padma joined them, turning it into a three-way kiss. After a few minutes, Padma broke off and began kissing down the left side of Hermione's neck. Harry imitated her and kissed down the Right side of Hermione's neck, caused her to moan with pleasure. Padma and Harry matched each other as they kissed their way down. Hermione leaned back as they kissing their way down further and further, until she was lying down by the time they got to her breasts. Each of them kissed and licked and suckled a breast as Hermione gasped and moaned. Then they kissed their way down further so that the two of them could tandemly kiss Hermione's nether regions.

"I think I'm ready now," gasped Hermione.

To Harry's surprise, Padma reacted by lying down on her back next to Hermione with their inside legs wrapped around each other. Their eager vulvas were right next to each other.

"Alternate strokes within us," commanded Padma.

Harry knelt in front of them and they both gasped when he entered Padma. He pulled out his manhood, still wet with Padma's blood and love juices, then, plunged into Hermione. Both women cried out at this. Harry then pulled out of Hermione and plunged into Padma. The two girls began kissing one another as Harry alternated between them. Finally, the three of them reached a simultaneous orgasm as Harry plunged into Hermione one last time.

After the three of them had caught their breath, Padma thought:

(Of course, you can hear me now)

(Yes, I hear you,) thought Harry.

(I hear you too, Harry!) thought Hermione.

(Why not ask Ginny if she and Luna would like to join us for Luna's consummation?) thought Padma.

(I'm sure she will,) thought Harry (Luna has a kink about group sex. Ginny, ask Luna is she wants to have an orgy with you, me, Padma and Hermione)

(Okay,) thought Ginny.

(Remind my sister that she could have asked me,) thought Parvati.

(She's really excited about it!) thought Ginny. (She suggests that we could have dinner in the Room.)

(Sounds great!) thought Harry. (See you soon.)


TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Tonks had been undercover for months hoping to infiltrate the Sons of the Serpent. Now it looked like she might have hit pay dirt. So here she was waiting in a seedy bar in a forgotten corner of Knock Turn Alley. If she was lucky, her contact would meet her here. If she wasn't, she was about to get in a fight as she had been made.

"Miss Black?" said a wizard.

She didn't recognize his face. But she knew his voice well. In another life, he had taught her.

"Severus Snape! This is a surprise!" said Tonks.

"I don't know how you saw through my glamour, but it bodes well for your future in our Order," said Snape, as he seated himself at her table. "I take it you are Danae Black?"

Tonks nodded.

"And you can help me to become a member of the Sons of the Serpent?" asked Tonks.

"Let me be frank," said Snape. "We've been doing fine with just a handful of members. But after our recent success at the football match, the Supreme Serpent has seen the need for expansion of our ranks. Thank being so, Why should we admit you to our company?"

"I just want an opportunity to kill a few muggles and get away with it," said Tonks.

"Very well," said Snape. "You initiation will be tonight. If the Supreme Serpent finds you acceptable, you may be permitted to join us."

"And is he doesn't accept me?" asked Tonks.

"Then he will feast on your bones!" sneered Snape.
Sign up to rate and review this story