Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 27

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 27

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 654 words

0Unrated
here is another couple of chapters for you all! hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 27



Stacey's POV


"Stace, what's wrong?" he turned my face to look at him. I closed my eyes avoiding his, "Come on, dont pretend you dont need to talk, something is bothering you, does it have to do with me?" I didnt answer, i just kept my eyes closed. "Is this about the other night? open your eyes and look at me please, this has to be something you cant talk to Laura about or you think you cant talk to Laura about," I opened my eyes slowly, biting my bottom lip looking at him.
"I'm fine, really,"
"Stop lying to me and yourself," he raised his voice some, then lowered it back to normal tone quickly.
"I told you im fine, Im fine with forgetting about the other night, and im fine with thinking about the other night non stop since it happen, and im fine with the fact that you want to pretend it didnt happen, and pretend that it didnt sort of feel right, and im fine with the fact that i like you and i have no one to talk to about it! see im fine, so stop asking!" I finished yelling, getting up running to the bathroom, slamming the door. All that was left for me to do was cry, so thats what i did. I slid down the door, pulling my knees to my chest, burying my head in my hands.


Laura's POV

"Okay okay, stop... Im gonna tell Pete and hes gonna beat all three of you up!" I laughed. They each backed away in a different direction, acting scared. I took this chance to swim to the edge of the pool to climb out, I made it to the edge, before being dragged away from it, "Why must you turtore me??"
"This isnt turtore, that comes later," Patrick laughed, "you gotta get through the foreplay first," I rolled my eyes pushing him away from me.
"Okay im ready to go," I circled looking at the three of them.
"Okay go," Joe laughed.
"Okay," I mumbled, swimming to the stairs, looking back at them as they climbed out, "Cant stay and play with each other?" I wrapped a towel around my body slipping my wet feet into my flip flops.
"I only play with Pete, sorry boys," Patrick laughed.
"No more kissing in public places, you know where Pete can see, thats what closets are for," Andy laughed as we walked to the elevator.
"Maybe you should stop talking about it," Joe glared at Andy as I hit the elevator button.
"Okay, how many times has it happen before?" Andy asked as we all walked into the elevator.
"Twice," Joe mumbled, "That time and once before,"
"And who kissed who first?" Patrick eyed us. Joe looked to me nodding.
"He kissed me first, and then i kissed him out in the pool,"
"And whose the better kisser?"
"What?" I turned my face confused as I looked at Patrick.
"Does she suck at kissing??" Patrick pointed to Joe.
"Nah," he shrugged.
"And does he suck?"
"Yeah, hes terrible, you should know you've kissed him before," I laughed.
"Yeah your right, but hes just soo cute you gotta kiss him a million times," Patrick laughed. Joe rolled his eyes as Patrick, Andy and I laughed.
"What happen to stopping talking about it?" Joe asked as we got off the elevator.
"Oh thats no fun, we got an inside joke, that petey dont know, we gotta talk around it so he'll be like what??" Patrick laughed.
"NO!" Joe and I stopepd and yelled at Patrick, "Pete cant know anything or be hint around it at all," I pointed at him.
"It was just a kiss whats the big problem?"
"Laura and Joe kissing... Pete will flip his lid," Andy answered Patrick's question.

reviews are more than welcomed
Sign up to rate and review this story