Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 29

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 29

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 1091 words

0Unrated
so i thought that i would go ahead and upload this one before i update...just because i got a kick out of reading it so i hope you do to...Laura out did herself on this one...thanks for all the reviews so far! much love



Chapter 29


Stacey's POV


"whose idea was it to put on these blindfolds?" I asked as we sat in the limo.
"Patrick get your hand off my leg, not here not now, im to excited," Pete pushed Patrick over adjusting his blindfold.
"Wouldnt that be the point?" Patrick laughed.
"It was Andy's idea Stacey and Please will you stop, you're killing me," Laura whined.
"It's not like you can see, we'll keep it down," Pete laughed.
"Peter oh my,"
"Oh my god, kill me," Laura covered her ears. I placed my blindfold on laughing, now all i see is dark. how wonderfull.


No One's POV

"Are we there yet?" Laura asked.
"Patrick i dont wanna no more, move over,"
"Which do you think this driver will pick?" Andy asked.
"Disney world! everyone picks disney world," Stacey laughed.
"I cant see and I dont like it," Joe sighed, "Remind me to kick Andy's ass when we get outta this limo,"
"I'll help," Stacey agreed.
"I just suggested it, Pete is the main one that was like yes lets do it," Andy defended.
"Laura set it up!" Pete defended.
"Nice blame it all on the little sister, i love you too,"
"Yeah I know, that's why God gave you to me, so i could blame you," Pete laughed.
"Im bored,"
"Me too," Laura agreed with Stacey.
"I wish I knew some hot game to play while blindfolded, but the only games i know are one on one," Pete smiled to himself.
"Oh my god, STOP! Im gonna be sick," Laura yelled.


Laura's POV

"Okay We are here," I heard the driver say, I quickly took off the blindfold opening my eyes to the light.
"I can see!" Stacey screamed.
"ahah me too!" I laughed.
"Patrick keep these in your back pocket, we'll use them later," Pete handed Patrick his blindfold. I shot my brother a dirty look. he shrugged, "Your the one that ask to come, Im not gonna be all oo shes hot, with Patrick rigght there, it will hurt his feelings, right patrick," Pete nudge Patrick.
"Yes, it will," Patrick pouted.
"We at Universal guys!" Andy yelled as he climbed out of the limo.
"Oh yay!" Pete clapped. We all climbed out of the limo staring at the enterance. "Nice pick, have a good day!" Pete shook the limo driver's hand. "Okay everyone grab a buddy," He turned.
"What do we need buddies for?" Stacey asked.
"Just in case you get lost.." Pete said as if it were obvious.
"That's what our cell phones are for,"
"True," Pete shrugged. "Okay lets go this way," We walked towards Hollywood part on the map. No one really wanted to sit and watch a movie, or look at tributes so we kept on going, we could always come back to those. "Okay we'll leave Laura here," Pete lauughed as we reached the kidzone. I shot him a dirty look pushing him. "What? your the baby so go play," he held back his laughter, along with everyone else.
"Pete dont be so mean, she dont wanna play with the little kids, she wants to play with the big ones," Joe pulled me into a hug.
"But the big kids ride and do mature things... ohh ET is in this part lets go!" Pete ran towards the E.T. ride. I rolled my eyes, as Joe pushed me forward, his arm wrapped over my shoulder. We waited in line for a long time, then finally getting to the ride part, waiting is the hardest part, espeically being with these dorks. "That maybe the best ride here!" Pete laughed as Patrick agreed. We walked skipping the woody woodpecker nuthouse roller coaster, we made it to the world expo part of the park, riding both rides there, half way through the park now, and Pete had the most energy out of all of us.
"Laura your brother has to do drugs," Stacey laughed.
"Hey lets go on this one!" Patrick yelled.
"I dont know, its Jaws, it might to scary for them," Pete whispered loud enough for us to hear.
"What are you trying to say?" I asked.
"That you shouldnt ride it, I dont want you to be scared,"
"Ah i'll ride and wont scream once,"
"Wanna make that a bet?" Pete offered.
"Why not?"
"Okay make your bet as we walk," Stacey pushed us. We stood in line, waiting for Pete to come up with something to bet me. We came up to get on the ride, Andy sat at the edge of the boat, then Patrick next to him, then Stacey, Pete, Me and then Joe.
"Okay soo whats the bet?" I asked as the ride started.
"Umm how about I make it after you win or not?"
"Whatever," I laughed as we went through the ride I kept my composure, mainly cause my head was buried in Joes arm. Pete never said there was rules to this bet.



Stacey's POV


We got to the point in the ride where Jaws comes up out of the water. I think I died laughing, because the next thing I see is Andy on Patrick's lap and when I looked over Laura had her head buried in Joe's arm. Once the ride was over we got off the boat, I still couldnt stop laughing.
"And the point of getting in my lap was?" Patrick asked.
"I was making sure you were safe,"
"Oh god, Laura you missed it,"
"Missed what? I didnt miss a thing," She shifted her eyes.
"Andy jumped in Patrick's lap, it was the funniest thing ever and when i looked over at you, all you had left was to get inside Joe's skin,"
"At least I didnt scream," Laura pouted.
"She's right," Joe laughed, "She only used my arm as a shield, like it'd protect her from Jaws,"
"It woulda cause you woulda been eaten before me, remember im the baby i gotta be protected," she bit her bottom lip talking in a baby voice, causing me to start laughing all over again and spit the water i had in my mouth out all over Pete. His face was priceless. He wiped his face with his shirt.
"Now did you really ahve to do that?"
"sorry," I mumbled.
Sign up to rate and review this story