Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 31

by youngandreckless 1 review

Chapter 31

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 702 words

0Unrated
Hey hey reviews are more than welcomed...if you wanna read more of this story please review!

Chapter 31


Laura's POV

"I dont really wanna ride the spider man or dr. doom's fearfall," Pete announced.
"Okay, well I do wanna right dr. doom's fearfall," I threw in there.
"And I wanna ride Spiderman," Andy added.
"Okay so the last ride is Dudley Do-Right, so we ride that and then split up and meet in suess land?" Pete questioned.
"Sounds good," We all agreed, as we waited in line for Dudley Do-Right. Pete sat up front, then Patrick behind him, Andy, then Joe, Me, and Stacey. I wasnt to fond of getting soaked but what the hell. As the ride went down the drop Patrick hid under Pete's hoodie to keep from getting soak, while the rest of us were soaked from head to toe.
"Okay meet in suess land," Pete pointed at us. Stacey with Pete to suess land, Patrick and Andy went to ride Spiderman, and Joe didnt want to but he was going to ride Dr. Doom with me.


Andy's POV


"This is should exciting," I laughed as I watched Laura and Joe head off to the ride.
"It'll be a war when Pete finds out,"
"As long as he dont find out we knew, we good,"
"Yeah,"


Stacey's POV


"The cat in the hat, ride it with me," Pete turned to me. I shrugged, he took my hand dragging me to the ride. "Ahh this is gonna be fun," he jumped around.
"Yeah... okay, calm... c-a-l-m, learn it and be it," I laughed.
"Ah loosen up, you sound like Laura," I rolled my eyes, he grabbed my shoulders shaking me, "see dont you feel better, shake it out," I looked around as people stared, I tried so hard not to laugh. but it was funny, "Are you having fun today?" He suddenly stopped leaning against the railing looking at me.
"Yeah, are you?"
"Yeah lots, I wish we could do this every day, maybe even just you and me, you know," he shrugged.
"Yeah maybe,"


Laura's POV


I pulled Joe to the ride. "Its not going anywhere, chill," He said once we got in line.
"Thanks for coming to ride it with me,"
"Are you kidding, dropping 150 its always been my dream," he laughed, "You know I didnt really want to just forget the kiss, I did kiss you,"
"Its just Pete...but dont worry about it, im gonna take you up on the comment you made ealier you know that right?" I smiled lacing my hands in his. he just smirked. The line seemed as if it was going no where, we'd been waiting in the same spot basically for like 10 minutes.
"You know this would be the perfect time to stop staring at me and kiss me, no one here knows anythi..." he cut me off pressing his lips against mine. we pulled a part a minute later, hearing a couple girls behind us.
"Oh my god you're Joe from fall out boy!" The girl screamed. Joe half smiled nodding,
"and arent you Pete's sister?" another girl asked. I sighed, nodding.
"Are you two together? Does Pete know?" Joe looked to me, then at the ride. Luckily it was our turn to get on the ride.
"Bye," Joe waved as we got on the ride, leaving the girls behind.


Stacey's POV


Pete and I walked around Suess land trying not to ride anymore rides since he wanted everyone to ride them with him. A little while later, we met up with Patrick and Andy,
"how was the ride?" I asked.
"Good, Joe and Laura not made it over here yet?"
"Nope," I mumbled.
"Now they are," Pete jumped up from the seat he was sitting in, "About time!" he yelled. We rode all the rides, that Pete dragged us on, not forgetting the hat he wanted, he made us all get them, and we couldnt leave before he made us all take a picture in our new hats. Tired, from a long day we waited out front for the limo.


There ya go...there are atleast three more chapters already written...if you want them...review :) much love
Sign up to rate and review this story