Categories > Original > Romance > Forbidden Attraction

Secret

by glostick86 0 reviews

Now that Gabby knows how Jesse feels. What will she do?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-09-19 - Updated: 2014-09-20 - 1037 words

0Unrated
Gabyy slowly opens her eyes. She was speechless as to what to say to Jesse after he kissed her. She was really not expecting that.

"Why did you do that?" Gabby asks.

"I'm sorry. But I could not help myself. I like you....a lot. I just wanted to...." he found it hard to find the words to tell her what is really in his heart. "Look, I know you're married OK. But it is obvious that you are not happy anymore. Every time I see you, you look so sad. Where is that beautiful smile?"

Gabby didn't know how to respond. All she could do is stay quiet and listen to him.

"Why were you crying today?" he asks her.

"Micheal and I got into another argument before I came to work. It all started because I had noticed that our joint checking account was over drafted again. When I asked how it happened, he said he didn't know. But I had the bank statement that told me what was bought. I noticed that there were charges on his credit card for.....for....." she started to cry again as she thought about is.

Jesse grabs her and pulls her close. "Hey calm down. If you keep crying like that then you're going to get sick. Just breath OK."

She calms down a little. "The charges were for porn sites. I know that it's normal for guys to look at that kind of stuff but because of our lack of sex I took it hard. To me it seems he would much rather be looking at that than being with me!"

"Wow well if I were him, I would much rather have the real thing than something I can't hold."

Gabby wishes that that was how Michael would feel.

"So.....why don't we change to subject. Do you want to go somewhere?" he asks.

"Go where?"

"Anywhere you want."

"Anywhere?"

"Sure."

"OK. Can we go to your place?"

"Sure."

He grabs her hand and leads her to his car. The ride to Jesse's place was quiet but the whole way there, he never let go of her hand. She knew that what she was doing was wrong. She should not be having fantasies and feelings for this man. Jesse is 21 and forbidden since she is married. She didn't like infidelity since that is what tore apart her parents marriage.

Her real father had affairs the whole 20 years that he was married to her mother. She could have half brothers and sisters in this world and not even know it. When she first met Michael, she was hesitant to allow him to get close to her. Her fear was that she would end up just like her mother. Betrayed, alone and neglected.

"Here we are." says Jesse as they pull into an apartment complex.

"Not bad. Do you live here alone?"

"No. I live here with James. Hopefully he's not home." he says as he laughs lightly.

When the enter to apartment, she notices that it is very well kept.

"James, you home?" calls Jesse.

"Be out in a second." they hear him call.

"Damn...." Jesse says under his breath. "Make yourself at home." Jesse tells her.

She walks into the living room and puts her things down while looking around the room.

"Gabby, hey." says James as he walks into the room.

"Hey James. Sorry to intrude on your day off."

"Na it's cool. No need to be sorry. I noticed yesterday that there was something wrong." he says with a smile. "Well if you two will excuse me. I have somewhere else that I need to be."

"Please don't feel you need to leave in my account." says Gabby.

"No it's not that. I have a date." he says.

"Oh. Well have fun then." says Jesse.

"Yeah thanks bro." and with that James leaves.

For a while they just sit there. She was not sure what to say to him. All she could do was sit there and look at him.

"Jesse can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Why me? I mean why do you like me? Em likes you a lot. Why not choose her?"

"Em is pretty. But I don't see her that way. She is just a friend. I noticed you first because there was something about you that just pulled me to you. I'm always asking James if he can find out stuff about you from other people."

She was surprised by this. Her friend Rachel had told her that James was always asking questions about her but they couldn't figure out why. Now that she knows the truth. She is not the least bit surprised.

"So if it is alright with you. I want to know everything there is to know about you." he tells her.

"All you have to do is ask." she answers.

They spend the better part of three hours just talking until she realizes that she needed to get home.

"I have to get going. Do you work tomorrow?" she asks him.

"Yeah I work in the morning."

"Well I open so I'll see you there."

As she turns to leave, he grads her by the hand and turns her around. He pushes her to the wall and pins her.

"You're my secret now." he whispers as he kisses her. She can do nothing but give into him. He pushes her legs apart with his knee and lifts them around his waist. His kiss deepens as he hears her moan. That moan, that single sound shakes him to his core and sends a shiver of pleasure through his whole body.

"I have to go." she says breathlessly.

"I'll drop you off."

"You can't. He's home." she says.

"Don't worry. He doesn't scare me. But I'll drop you off a block away so there will be no trouble OK."

"OK...."

Reluctantly he sets her down as she gets her stuff so they can leave. He does as he says. Drops her her off a block away.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she says as she gets out of his car. He watches her walk away. He knows that what he is doing, he can not let anyone find out.
Sign up to rate and review this story