Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 39

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 39

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 738 words

0Unrated
Chapter 39


Laura's POV


"I'll be right back," I mumbled getting up. I walked to the bathroom standing in the door way. "Sorry..." I mumbled leaning against the frame.
"For what? its not like you hit me,"
"But they were fighting over me, and as always you there to save my ass,"
"Yeah well someone has to," she turned smiling at me, "You get in and cause more trouble then anyone I know,"
"This is stupid, we are all grown and acting like kids.. if you like my brother and wanna be with him, who am i to stop you?"
"True but i wont even think about it if you didnt approve,"
"Yeah well lets just say i can relate to that," I laughed, pulling her into a hug, "Now I guess I have to go kick my brother's ass right?" She just laughed.
"Dont hurt him to much," I heard her yell to me as I walked across the main room, I guess Joe had went to his room. I knocked once, waiting for a response. When I didnt get one, I pulled the metal clip that had been holding my hair place out of my hair, picking the lock, pushing it open. He looked up at me standing in the door way.
"Its amazing the things you pick up at private school," I shrugged walking into the room, closing the door.
"I dont wanna talk to you right now," he mumbled.
"I really could careless, this hotel suite is filled with people who I care about deeply, and at the moment 3 of them have busted lips and bruises forming, and the other two are unsure of what to do... what was the point of hitting him for?"
"Laura I really dont want to talk right now,"
"Yeaah I know, but I do, I really like him, but you are my brother... and if you really think that i would hurt him, or you really cant stand the thought of being with him.. I'll stop it, I'll pack and I'll go home..." I sat next to him waiting for him to say something.
"Do you think im over reacting?" he looked at me.
"Just a little," I put my fingers up showing how much, "And I think your doing a great job at being my brother, though, but isnt part of growing up experimenting?"
"Yeah I guess,"
"Well how can I experiment and know if the experiment will work if you punch the experiments lights out?" a smile formed across his face for a second before he went serious again, "Im not saying you have to get use to it right away, but at least give it a little chance, so I can see..."
"And what happens when it doesnt work out?.. I can never spend time with you and him at the same time,"
"No, because i wouldnt make it that way, and Im sure Joe wouldnt either, we wouldnt want you in the middle, I could go behind your back and do whatever I want, but i'd rather you at least a approve a little, think about it.. and while your at throw my best friend into your thoughts... and then fill me in on those thoughts please," I kissed his cheek getting up and walking out of the room closing the door. I walked across the main room, knocking lightly on Joe's door, hearing him say come in I pushed the door open slowly, "Hows your face?" I asked.
"I'll live, but explaining this to whatever interviewers are there tomorrow will be fun," he laughed.
"Just tell them you and a wall had a fight,"
"Well that would basically sum it up wouldnt it,"
"Pretty much, you know its kinda funny how dramatic we all are," I shrugged sitting on the other side of him.
"we? you mean you and your brother?"
"whatever same difference, you guys messed each other pretty mad, and poor stacey,"
"Is she okay?" he asked.
"Yeah, shes fine,"


Patrick's POV


I opened the door as I walked passed it hearing knocking. "Hello can I help you?"
"There was a noise complaint, just doing a check.."
"Oh okay, umm there was a bit of playing around but we're taking care of all the expenses and we'll keep it down, sorry,"
"thank you," Patrick closed the door behind the officers, geat just what we need to get kicked out of the hotel.
Sign up to rate and review this story