Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 44

by youngandreckless 1 review

chapter 44

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 491 words

0Unrated
Chapter 44

Laura's POV

"Aww why are you sad Patrick?" I asked climbing off of joes lap and jumping onto patrick.

"Pete is cheating on me!" he pouted.

"That's cause PETE'S A WHORE" I yelled making sure he could hear me.

"bite me!" he yelled back from wherever he was. Probably in his bunk with stacey.

"are they together now?" I asked still sitting on patrick. He seemed to think about it for a minute and then shook his head.

"nope...someone if not both are going to get hurt at the end of this" he sighed hugging me. I made a mental not to talk to stacey later.

"Hey where is my love?" Andy pouted sitting in the arm chair.

"Awww Andy I love you" I yelled running and jumping on him. "I love you too" Stacey yelled running and jumping on top of him too.

"ME TOO!" haha leave it to Pete. "and ME!" patrick decided to join the group. "don't forget about me" Joe yelled landing on pete. I laughed as we all fell to the ground.

"who can say they fit six people in an arm chair?" Patrick laughed picking himself off the floor.

"WE CAN" pete yelled jumping up and down.

"Ok kiddies we are here" Charlie said walking into the room. "oh god...did I interupt anything?" he asked seeing us all on the floor.

"yeah...we were having rough sex with our clothes on...it's a new technique...here let me teach you" pete said. I laughed as he jumped into Charlie's arms.

"you're one sick man" he laughed dropping pete to the ground. "Get off the bus"

We all pilled off and made it backstage. "Stacey lets go for a walk" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her outside the venue.

"How are things with you and Joe?" she asked sitting down on the steps. "Things are great...but that's not what I wanted to talk about...whats going on with you and my brother?" I watched as she bit her lip trying to figure out what to say.

"Will you be mad at me if I said it was just friends with benefits?" she asked searching my eyes for an answer.

"I don't mind...he is his own person as are you...but I don't want you to get hurt...you like him don't you?" she thought about it for a minute before nodding her head.

"yeah I do...but you gota take what you can get right?" she laughed trying to make light of the situation. I pray it all works out.

"Lets go back inside" I said taking her hand and walking in. we walked into the dressing room to see Jess sitting there talking to pete.

"Oh god" I heard stacey mutter walking to the far side of the room.

"LAURA...STACEY! HI" she yelled waving to us. We just smiled back. Oh this is going to be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story