Categories > Movies > HIlls Have Eyes > & So We'll Scream Our Hearts Out Until the Future Comes

The Beginning

by precious_as_any 0 reviews

Friends thought they were taking a shortcut home through an old alleyway and find themselves in massive troubles with the good ol' mutants. (PS disney channel characters ARE involved)

Category: HIlls Have Eyes - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 212 words

0Unrated
"Don't scream." the mutant said, his 36-caliber hand rifle pointing directly into Hannah's spine. Not knowing what else to do, Hannah let out a small whimper, then turned to face her capturer.
This had all taken place in the time of about 5 simple minutes. Hannah, her bff Kurstyn, and Kurstyn's boy friend, Cole, had been walking (taking a shortcut actually) down a old alley on their way home from thier school play. They had taken the route before at night, and nothing had ever happened, but this night, two men (if you could call them that) silently approached them from behind and grabbed Hannah & Kurstyn. THe one who held Kurstyn was dumb-faced and immensely strong. Hannah's man was skinnier, with scragly hair. . . and was just as strong.
Before anything more could happen, Cole reached into his fannypack & grabbed the pepper spray. Wanting to save his loved one, he took aim, and sprayed at the big guy holding Kurstyn. The thing let go of her, and cowered to the ground, shaking, and in tears. Cole grabbed Kurstyn and ran, forgetting all about Hannah, but Kurstyn did not.
"HANNAH!" she shouted, but cole said forget her, we'll come back later.
So off they ran, leaving Hannah alone with these violent, strong, and ravenous mutants. . .
Sign up to rate and review this story