Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Cloning Experiments

The Preparation.

by jacqueline2121 5 reviews

The Preparations! Do you think the heros could come up with a good plan?

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-12 - 667 words

0Unrated
The Preparation. Chapter16

"Good work R24. Now we shall continue with our plans." Cronus praised his elite group for the good work.
**********************

"Jay how could you agree to such a risky deal!" Hera yelled as the whole group stood there dumbstruck by Hera as she never got so angry in her life.

"I'm sorry Hera." Jay apologized.

"Forget it. Anyway a deal is a deal."

"Thanks Hera." Atlanta thanked Hera for forgiving them.
**********************

"Let bygones be bygones! Let go and do some shopping." Neil had always been the fastest to recover from a failure.

"I'll skip." Jay walked to his room.

"Us too." The others also walked to their room other than Herry and Neil.

"Hey. I had ran out of gel again!" Neil yelled as it faded away.

"What! Neil I think you need to lessen the amount of gel you put on your hair everyday." Herry advised as he followed the other back to his room.

"Hey but all the actions that we been through is going to mess my hairdo." Neil noticed that no one was listening.

knock

"Come in." Theresa said through her door.

"Theresa I'm Jay. Will you report to the living room at 2.00pm? Thanks." Jay informed as Theresa nodded having her back facing the door.

Theresa heard Jay knocked on the others room door telling them the same thing.

"It's already 1.50pm. Ten more minutes. Wonder what Jay is up to?" Theresa thought as she lazily wrapped herself in the blanket of her bed, slowly she closed her eyes tiredly.

"What time is it?" Theresa whispered to herself.

Theresa crawled out of bed and glanced at the radio clock.

And she saw that it is already 4.00pm!

"How could I be so careless?" Theresa tidied her bed and ran to the living room and she saw Jay sitting there by himself.

"Hi Theresa so you had woken up." Jay smiled.

"Where's the others?" Theresa asked as she walked nearer to Jay.

"They are all killed by Cronus." Jay cried (a little)

"What!" Theresa couldn't believe what he said as Cronus crashed through the window and grabbed Theresa's neck and dragged her out.

"Jay save me Save me!"

"Theresa I'll save you! I will." Jay yelled as he stood on the same spot as he knew that he couldn't catch up for sure.

""Jay!" Theresa yelled as she shot up from her bed sweating profusely.

"Luckily it was only a dream." Theresa wiped her sweat on the back of her hand then wipe her hand on a piece of tissue.

Theresa glance at the clock and she saw the shock of her life.

"It's 2.05pm! Oh no I'm late."

She quickly grabbed a rubber band and tied her hair into a bundle as it was very messy and Theresa can't be bother to find her comb and comb her hair.

Theresa ran out of her room and as she passed by the washroom she washed up then ran to the living room.

"Sorry I'm late." Theresa apologized.

Then she noticed that everyone was staring at her.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Theresa rubbed her face.

"Erm? Not exactly Theresa. Take a sit." Odie stared at Theresa as she never ever tie her hair especially into a bundle but the Titans think she looked beautiful.

"Okay let start. I have discussed with Hera that we could do nothing in this situation but I heard that Cronus had been creating an army of giants. So I suspect that he is eyeing the treasure that Hera and Hermes had been afraid that the darkness might get their hands on it. The precious box of eternity."

"What does it do?"

"Well actually I don't know."

"But I do know that it is very important so this is what we are going to do..............."
**********************

I know this chappie is very crabby but I hope you would like the others chapter because
After this chapter I think the action will resume. But please R&R.
Sign up to rate and review this story