Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

A.O.T

by gwen_the_otaku 1 review

Not naruto, just an equally awesome anime called attack on titan.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2014-11-04 - 479 words

-1Boring
Levi wondered what the new squad he had to train would be like. Probably childish pests. What was the word? Oh yes, brats. He saw Eren run by laughing. Eren was so immature, but he heard the others say that Eren had a gorgeous girlfriend who protected him. Not that Levi cared about those things. He glanced out the window and saw a girl taller than Eren running after him. "Eren!Slow down!" Mikasa yelled as she ran after him. Levi inspected her. She had black hair that framed her perfect face and nice eyes. The others were right, she was gorgeous. Instantly realising his thoughts he blushed for a second and shook it off. "What are you looking at captain Levi?" Hanji asked and as he caught Levi's glance he smirked. "That's Mikasa, the brat's sister." Levi smiled a bit inside knowing that they were only siblings. Hanji waved a hand in front of Levi's face to get him to snap out of it. "W-What?!" Said Levi as he blinked his eyes rapidly. Hanji gave him a weird look. "I-I need to go out and get some fresh air..." Levi said and walked outside. He saw Mikasa holding Eren back and Armin helping her. Eren glared at Jean. Levi sighed and walked between Eren and Jean. "Jean, go back to your room. Same with you brat." Levi said with a nonchalant look. Mikasa glanced at him. Captain Levi, the best Titan Slayer in survey corps. She quickly scanned him then walked away with Eren. As she was walking to her surprise Levi grabbed her arm. "Mikasa Ackerman, right?" He asked acting as if he didn't care. "Yes sir" Mikasa replied. "You got top of the class, congradulations." Levi said. Eren noticed Levi was still holding Mikasa's arm and pulled it away. Levi glared at Eren. "Don't touch Mikasa." Eren said in a harsh, jealous tone. Levi growled. "Mind your own buissiness brat, it's not what you think." Levi said returning to a calm face. Eren tugged Mikasa's hand like a child and she hesitantly followed. Levi growled. He hated the brat even more now.

About a week later Levi got introduced to his new squad. He saw Mikasa and thought that he would finally get to talk to her without Eren interrupting. He was wrong. He saw Eren and Armin walk up to her and sighed. "So much for that idea..." Levi muttered. Levi showed the scouts how to use the 3DMG. As expected Mikasa aced it and Eren fell on his face trying. "Alright practice what I just taught you." Levi said and grabbed Mikasa's hand pulling her away. "Where are you going with Mikasa?!" Eren demanded. "She's far too skilled to practice the moves you are. I'm going to teach her some new moves." Levi said without facing Eren. Mikasa blushed slightly and walked beside Levi.
Sign up to rate and review this story