Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 5

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 589 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5


Stacey's POV


I looked over at Laura as I hummed the poem, she tried so hard not to laugh. "Stacey..." I heard Joe say my name.
"What??" I looked to him.
"Control yourself, please," he looked to me.
"I am," I smiled innocently, causing Laura and Patrick to start laughing all over again.
"Cant you guys behave were in a public place," Jess looked up from her menu.
"Jess.." Laura stopped laughing for a moment looking at her, Jess looked up to saying yes, "get the stick out of your ass," Laura leaned back rolling her eyes, as Jess looked shocked.
"Wow, I see your mother only got the manner's passed down to one of her children," Jess turned talking to Pete.
"What the fuck do you know about manners?" Laura gave Jess a dirty look, still calm trying not to be affected by Jess' comment.
"I know about all of them, and I know how to be quiet an respectful when in a public place, not act like a child,"
"You know im sick of you and your bitchy ass comments..."
"Laura..." oh my god. he spoke. she turned her attention to him.
"What?"
"She's right.. Mom didnt raise you to be all loud," I looked over at Laura as she squinted her eyes, I knew she was trying to figure out what just came out of his mouth, just as the rest of us were trying to do.
"What??!"
"If your gonna act like a two year old then leave, there simple little words for you, can you understand those?" i bit my bottom lip as Joe took no time picking Laura up and dragging her outside. I looked to see her yelling and him trying to reason with her.
"When did you turn into such a bitch," I stood up taking my glass throwing the liquid inside of it at her. She through her hands up, her mouth to the floor, as Patrick and Andy laughed.




Laura's POV


"Laura come on, its not worth it!" Joe yelled at me.
"Was he serious?" I stopped looking at Joe with probably the saddest look I could ever look at him with, "Did he really agree with her?"
"C'mere," he mumbled pulling me to him, "How about we go get Stacey, Patrick and Andy and get the hell outta here?"
"We were coming to get you," Stacey smiled pulling me from Joe into a hug, "She's a bitch, and he's brainwashed, ignore it,"
"Stacey covered her in soda, you guys shoulda stayed a few more minutes it was priceless!" Patrick laughed. I looked to the window seeing Jess, snap her fingers as she walk to the door, then I watched my brother get up and follow her, all I could do was cry, I tried not to but it killed me to see him like this, he was like a puppy with his tail between his legs and a leash on super tight around his neck. I bit my bottom lip as he looked to me then away getting in the car with Jess. I pulled away as both Stacey and Joe tried to hug me. "I dont need hugs right now thanks," I mumbled crawling into the middle part of the backseat, Stacey sat up front, Patrick drove and then Andy and Joe sat in back with me. I leaned my head on Joe's arm and laced my hand his, so he couldnt hug me. I didnt wanna be hugged, or comforted I wanted my brother back.
Sign up to rate and review this story