Categories > TV > Charmed > It Started with a Cookie

It Started with a Cookie

by Tiger_Blaze 0 reviews

In the beginning

Category: Charmed - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor - Characters: Chris, Leo, Paige, Phoebe, Piper, Wyatt - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-12 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 796 words - Complete

2Funny
Disclaimer: I do not now nor have I ever owned the characters of Charmed they belong to Constance M. Burge, and Aaron Spelling and the WB. Characters you don't recognize, imaginary place as well as plots belong to the Puerto Rican tinker bell... hahahha... ahem...


~*~


"Chris"


Piper Halliwell was well into a state of panic as she speeds walked through each and every room trying to find her youngest son. She was so sure that he had been napping in the play space Leo had made up in the attic. She had been looking for some more beakers that had been stored up there just in case they would be needed later when she happened to glance over at the play space. Piper had lost her balance when she realized that it was empty, and fell taking a few boxes down with her. The boxes had spilled open and before they could hit the floor Piper had frozen the beakers. Looking back at the play space she uttered a curse, thinking that maybe her older son was now orbing his brother around the house again she placed the beakers back into the box and went to check on her boys. Only to find that none of them were in their respective rooms.


Piper rushed downstairs to find Henry and Paige in the kitchen.


"Oh good, have you two seen Wyatt or Chris?"


"Yeah," Henry answered not really taking his eyes off of something on the other side of the room. Piper glanced over to see her youngest son sitting on the floor munching on a cookie, a very displeased Wyatt glaring at him.


"How in the world did he get down here?" Piper kneeled down by both her sons. "Wyatt how many times do I have to tell you not to orb Chris out of the room? It scares' mommy when you do that."

Paige seemed like she was about to say something but couldn't decide how to say it.


"Now, please, don't do it again."

Wyatt hadn't taken his eyes off his baby brother or the cookie he happen to be munching on. Reaching over he snatched the cookie away. "Wyatt That wasn't very nice, if you want something you ask for..."

Before Piper could finish her sentence, the cookie disappeared in a swirl of blue and white lights appearing back in Chris' little hand. She stared at the hand where the cookie was before it had been... no... he was too young to... Piper looked back at her youngest who had a smile on his face, his eyes seem to light up as the cookie was back in its rightful place.


According to him that is.

"Peanut, did you orb out of the attic?" Piper was caught between excitement and a little bit of fear that her youngest had obviously come into his powers.

"We were putting away some groceries with Wyatt," Paige began trying to explain through her own excitement. "Henry gave him a cookie and then..."


"Chris just orbed down here and..." Henry continued.


"Then orbed the cookie away..."


Piper looked between her sister and brother in-law, well there goes the theory that she was the last to know. "Sweetie, oh my god,"


"What's going on?" Phoebe walked into the kitchen taking in everyone's expression and then labeling it with the emotions she got from each one, disbelief, shock, and... hmmm.. Worry from Piper... big time worry. "What'd I miss?"


"Chris can Orb." Henry said as he finished putting the last box of cereal up in the cabinet. He'd gotten over the shock and decided not to think too much on the fact that in this family would almost defiantly churn out magical kids.


~*~


"What?" Leo couldn't believe he had missed his youngest using his power's for the first time. "You don't seem all that happy, what's the matter?"


"What's the matter," Piper let out a small scoff, trying to sort things out in her own mind. "Leo, we officially have two magical boys', that doesn't scare you?"


"Well, it's nothing we can't handle, we've done a good job with Wyatt, and he's had powers since he was in the womb."

"I know, it's just... this is different."

"Piper,"

"I know it's ridiculous but I can't help but worry, I just got Wyatt to stop orbing himself out of the house." She sighed a little perturbed that Leo wasn't as worried as she was.

"Honey, Chris isn't going to orb out of the house any time soon." Leo wrapped his arms around her, pressing a kiss to her temple. "He doesn't know any place outside of the house..."

"That's not comforting."

"Piper, we will deal with Chris's power's the same way we dealt with Wyatt's. Our boys are gonna be just fine."


~*~
Sign up to rate and review this story