Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Fourteen, Part Two

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

It's getting bad, like a storm.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 377 words

0Unrated
Chapter Fourteen, Part Two


There was a crash, and a slightly UI Bert stumbled into the back yard, with Julie trailing behind, looking slightly embarassed. She took Bert's arm and steered him over to the girls first.

"Bert, honey, these are the girls I told you about. And you remember Caty?" Bert solutied the girls and stumbled off to hug and kiss Gerard. Julie rolled her eyes and sat on the edge of Eveie lawn chair.

Three girls walked up, expecting introductions, and causing Julie to sigh again. "Guys, this is Quinn's girl, Liley." Liley, a rather good sized girl with blue eyes and purple- no, brown (purple? purown?) hair, and a wide smiled sat on Julies lap and waved to the group. "Taylor, Jeph's girl." Talyor was nearing avrage height, and was extreamly skinny. She had brown eyes, and long, layered brown hair. "And Ronnie, Branden's baby." Ronnie smirked and pushed brownish blond hair from her face. Behind glasses, her blue eyes flashed in the sun, as did her many peircings.

Eveie and the rest welcomed them, grinning broadly at the expantion of the group.

_____________________________________________________________

Thigs got bad when Quinn and Bert pulled out a bag of drugs. Mikey and Frank dragged Gerard into the house, followed by a concerned Maria.Liley and Julie rolled their eyes.

Bert turned to the group and grinned. "Any of you girls want some?" Eveie and Caty stood up, their blood pumping to get high.

Frank wasn't there at the moment to stop Caty, but Ray was there for Eveie. Her grabbed her arm, and swung her around to face him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Eveie raised an eyebrow.

"What does it look like? I'm going to get fucked up."

"No you are not. Do you know what that is? That's meth. Do you know how bad that fucks you up?"

"Look, kid, I've been snortin' crank for years. Ain't nothing happening to me. 'Kay babe?" She broke free and sauntered over to Bert.

"Hel-lo, baby," he said, handing her some crank, and putting an arm around her waist.

Raging, Ray turned and left, only pausing breifly, before leaving the backyard in a swirl of anger and defeat.

Eveie never noticed. She was already high after five seconds
Sign up to rate and review this story