Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck Charm

Chapter Sixteen: Leaving a Hole In Your Heart Was Easy and Hard

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

Everything is disinigrating.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 337 words

0Unrated
Chapter Sixteen
Leaving a Hole In Your Heart Was Easy and Hard



The Next Week...

Frank looked over Caty's shoulder at Ray. Ray had fallen asleep on the couch rewatching those home movies he and Eveie had made. This shot blast of romance was coming to a close, and Frank silently thanked God for letting Eveie crack. Ray needed somthing unblemished. And thanks to Eveie drug problems, Gerard's short lived soberness was gone. To add to that, The Used needed Bob, so Matt came crawling back. Everything was down hill.

Ray shifted in his sleep and mumbled in his sleep. Frank buried his face in Caty's hair and silently prayed that Eveie would just dissapear.

________________________________________________________________

"Hi Ray. I knew you would come back to sneak out a few of your things, you don't have to worry.

"I mean, won't it be easier this way? Me getting out of the way, that is.

"Maybe I won't just help you, but Gerard and Maria too. I hate Gerard's blood shot eyes looming over everyone and everything, and Maria's eyes turning into cavern crystals over the stash behind Gerard's back. It's tormenting. It's... scary.

"And anyway. It wouldn't of worked out. I'm too young for you anyway. It wouldn't of worked because of that. But don't worry, I'm not 13 or anything. My mind is too young for you, that's what I mean.

"Other factors play out in this, things I can't tell you about right now. If we ever meet again, and the times right, I'll tell you.

"I love you forever Raymond Toro." Eveie blew a kiss in Ray's general direction and the tape stopped.

________________________________________________________________

A box of the band's favorite things about Eveie sat in the middle of the kitchen. The box was black, with a wihte ribbon and a red rose.

Eveie held it in her hands, facing Marion. She placed it in the older girl's arms and turned, flashing a sad little smile before the front door closed with a snap, and Eveie Farlen dissapeared forever.
Sign up to rate and review this story