Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate What My Love Makes Me Do

Chapter two (I hate what my love makes me do)

by Kissthekilljoy 2 reviews

Chapter two. Frank and Pete get into the club(and they get their freak on). Frank meets Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2014-12-07 - 2727 words

1Original
"I'm not so sure about this" the large crowd and the even larger doorman began to change my thoughts. Suddenly, I didn't want to go. I wanted to go back home and lay on my couch, eating my chips.

"Don't pussy out now. C'mon, even I know this didn't your first rodeo." He wiggled he eyebrows again. When did I become friends with such a weirdo?

"I know. I guess I'm a bit nervous, I haven't been.... you know.... on the scene for a while." I hadn't been to a gay bar in probably over a year. I had just started to become not interested in them. Now here I was, standing in line next to Pete. I had been to this club maybe once or twice. It was a pretty cool place to be I guess.

"Okay, I'll stick close to you the entire time. Got it? It'll be you and me. We don't leave unless we both got lucky." He smiled at me as we moved up the line. He seamed genuine, which made me visibly relax a little. I didn't think I would get lucky tonight. I knew Pete would have no problem with it, he was a natural. But I was another story.

"Are you sure?" I still felt nervous. My heart pounded and my hands were sweaty. I felt like I was about to go on a crazy adventure, when in reality I was just going into a club. Which in a way, was scary itself.

"Yes!" Within moments we were showing our IDs to the door guy and slipping into the club.

It was a colorful place. There were multicolored lights everywhere and the music booming. I could barely hear Pete so we had to lean in really close to speak to each other. The bar was placed toward the right side while the DJ was on the left. There were men and women dancing on the middle. Plenty of pretty attractive guys around here, but I wasn't so sure of I was gonna pick anyone up tonight. I had grown up a lot in the past year and I wasn't so sure of this was my kind of scene anymore or not.

Those thoughts didn't stop Pete from pulling my onto the dance floor and start grinding on me. As odd as it was, this was not the first time he had down this. I felt his ass rub against my crotch and of course I was starting to get turned on. I was never much of a dancer so I tried to copy what other people were doing. I felt awkward in so many ways. Every time I tried to dance at these kind of places it never went well. I watched Pete as he shook his hips expertly. Men were stopping to eye him and his skills. I wanted to laugh and tell them how just an hour ago he was an extreme couch potato.

As Pete was pulled from me from another guy, another man took my hand and turned me around. A tall guy with short blond hair had taken my hand.

"Wanna dance?" He shouted over the music. Smiling, I nodded. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started moving my hips.

I felt high to a new extent. I had had a few beers earlier so I was sort of buzzed. But when I got into these situations my nerves completely ran and hid. Right now, I felt free and happy as a complete strangers hands wrapped around my waist. We danced widely to the beat of the music and completely forgot about the rest of the crowd. I forgot about Pete, my new job, and my want to go home. I laughed and threw my head back, feeling lost in time. Maybe it was the music, or the smell of weed, or even the guy that held my body close. But I felt good.

I detached my arms from his neck and turned around, moving my ass against his boner in his pants. Strange, I didn't even know this guys name. As I looked up I saw Pete already shoving his tongue in the strangers mouth. I reached my arms behind me and wrapped them around his neck. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back to rest on the guys shoulder. We moved together so beautifully and I was starting to wonder why I had stopped going out.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see something catch my eye. Out of all the bright blue lights, was a patch of red hair. A boy sat at the bar, watching me. We made eye contact and he seamed to shy away a little. I smiled at that and turned back around to face the blond guy. We continued dancing for a few more songs, lucky not a single slow one came on.

"What's your name?" He shouted over the music.

"Frank. What's yours?" I shouted back. I thought about all the other people that were probably shouting over the music, yet I still couldn't hear them. Just the music.

"Quinn. Can I buy you a drink?" He asked. I turned to face Pete, but he was gone. Dickhead left without me. He probably thought I was going home with this guy. Which, I don't think I really wanted to. He was cute, but I just didn't feel it. The night had only just begun, I didn't want to go home just yet.

"I'm okay, I think my boyfriends waiting for me" I lied. I saw his face visibly drop and I kinda felt bad. I quickly shrugged it off as I detached my arms and headed toward the bar. I probably should've picked up his offer on that drink, but he would've gotten the wrong idea. I leaned up against the bar and waited to catch the bartenders attention.

"What can I get you, sweetie?" A girl with long brown hair asked. She was pretty, probably got hit on by all the girls here. I could hear a little bit better than on the dance floor, but we still had to shout.

"Budweiser" I handed her a couple of bucks and within seconds I had the beer right in front of me. I sat down on a barstool and looked around. The redhead from before was sitting just a couple of seats beside me. He was chugging down a beer and looking at his phone. The light from his phone illuminated his face. I could see the brown roots that were poking out from underneath his red. I could also see his thin lips made a firm line. His eyebrows were somewhat thick and his jawline to die for. He glanced up for a moment and caught my stare, causing him to smirk. I looked down at my beer and surpressed a blush. God, I would certainly let him take me home.

"You know I don't see a boyfriend anywhere around here" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I felt a warm hand rub the lower part of my back, causing me to somehow shiver in the ridiculously hot club. I turned my head and was met with Quinn, smirking at me.

"Listen, I told you no and I meant no" I tried to say as politely as possible. His eyes were dark and seamed like he was determined to take me home.

"C'mon sweetie, I'll show you a good time" I felt his other hand rest on my thigh, slowly trailing up. I smacked his hand away and turned my body fully to face him.

"Get away from me before I make you" I stood up and looked up at him. He could easily take me out and I knew that, but I was still gonna stand up for myself.

"Oh yeah? Your boyfriend gonna care? C'mon just let me show you what a real man can do." He said as he rested his hand on my hip. This wasn't like on the dance floor. This time his grip was not going to be easily removed. I smelt the booze from his breath longer on my face. The first thing through my mind was that this felt like a bad movie scene. I tried to push him away, but he was twice my size so it didn't go bad as easily as I hoped.

"Listen-"

"C'mon babe, I think it's time to go" I turned my head to see the stranger standing up an shoving his phone in his pocket. Obviously Quinn hadn't noticed him. The redhead grabbed my arm and drug me through the club. I looked behind me to see Quinn standing there, baffled. I was just as confused as he was. This guys hand on my wrist felt a lot kinder than Quinn's on my waist. Once we were out the door, he let go of my hand and turned to me.

"Thanks" I said, looking down and trying to hide from my embarrassment.

"It's fine. That guy was being a douche" his voice was soft and kind; just like his touch. He smiled at me and I could clearly see his small crooked teeth through his fine lips. This guy was beautiful I wasn't gonna lie.

"I'm Gerard" he extended his hand and I took it, shaking it politely. Gerard was such an uncommon name. And more manly than I thought. I jut expect him to be a an Alex or Casey. I don't know, something to match his girlish figure. He had been wearing black skinny jeans get hat showed off his ass very well. I know this because I watched it move when we excited the club.

"Iero. Frank Iero" I said in a deep tone.

"Did you just James Bond me?" He laughed as we let go of each other's hands. He had really soft hands. It was only then that I internally cussed myself for having such clammy hands.

"I believe I did" I chucked. "Oh, and Babe?" I questioned, referring to what happened in the bar.

"I had to sell it" he smiled and rolled his eyes. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a pack of smokes. I offered him one but he just shook his head. I lit mine up with ease and felt the familiar smoke full my lungs. My mother had always told me these things would kill me. At first, I guess that's why I had smoked; to kill myself faster. But that was during my depressed days, now I just smoked because it's all I knew to do.

"Is this the part where you tell me you wanted me for yourself and you drag me to your place to make hot and dirty sex to me?" I was still thinking of how this night felt like a movie. Maybe this guy would be my Prince Charming. I tried to hold back a laugh as I thought about it. No, this guy wasn't my Prince Charming. He was just a random guy that happened to be nice and good looking.

"Actually, no. This is the part where I go home and see if you need a ride" he smirked.

"Then you offer me inside for coffee and the night proceeds?" I offered, buying into his innocent game. It was a lively Saturday night and he was at a club, of corse he wanted some action.

"We'll see. But do you need a ride?"

"That would be great considering my friend ditched me"

"Nice friend. I'll call a cab?" He suggested. Wow. I had known him for exactly three minutes and I was already bring him home. Or me to his. I wasn't quite sure.

"Sounds good" I thought about what Pete had told me. 'we don't leave unless the other one has a date' my ass. I felt anger rise up inside me as I thought more about it. Gerard was at the edge of the sidewalk, waving a cab down. Lots of cabs were around here at night so it didn't take him long. I looked up to see him opening the door to the yellow cab, holding it open for me.

I thanked him and slid in the back, him not long behind me. I have the taxi my address and the car started off with a jolt.

"So who's this friend of yours?" Gerard asked. It felt so quiet in the cab compared to inside (and outside) of the club. I could hear his voice perfectly.

"Pete. I've know him since high school. He's my best friend, but a bit of an ass sometimes"

"I see that. I'm guessing he dragged you to that club?"

"Sort of. At first I was excited but when we got there I just wasn't feeling it. I haven't been to something like that in a long time, you know?"

"Yeah I get it. That was actually my first time to anything like that. I tend to not go to those clubs."

"Then why go tonight?" I questioned. He sighed and turned his face to look out on the dark New Jersey sky.

"I don't know" he shrugged and thought about it for a moment. "I guess I just needed to get out and meet new people."

"I say it worked out." I looked at him and he turned his attention from the window to me.

"Yeah I guess so." he laughed. We talked the entire way there. Mostly laughing about various bars in NJ. I talked about Pete and and he spoke about how he thought his brother could teach him a thing or two. This 'Mikey' kid seamed to know how to.

"You know, your never gonna get laid if you don't try to hook up with someone" I suggested. my remark had been playful and just teasing, but his expression seamed to change and I saw something inside him nearly die.

"I didn't go there to really get laid" he shrugged. That just confused me even more. You only went to clubs to party and have fun with friends, or get laid. Seeing as he wasn't there with any friends, what was he doing? I didn't have a time to question him though, he seamed to answer for me. "I went there to observe. You see, I like to study people. I like to see how they react in different situations and just study how the human brain works without having to actually look at the brain. I'll never understand people at those bars"

"But, don't you have to interact with them to know how it works? I mean, how are you supposed to understand those people when you don't actually know a thing about them" he took a moment to think over what I said.

"There would be no point to me talking to them. They would just shrug me off. through my years, I've learned that you can't change everyone"

"But you can change someone. Even a brief interaction can change the way people think about themselves, their leaders, and the future. Each of those many connections you make has the potential to become a high point or a low point in someone's day." I replied. He looked at me for a moment, almost shocked. Just because I was buzzed doesn't mean I'm stupid. He nodded and continued to think to himself.

We arrived to my house too quickly.

"So, do you wanna come up for coffee?" I asked slowly. I felt kinda bad for just hitting on him in the first place. It had only been twenty minutes in the car with this guy and I already liked him.

"No I shouldn't. But thanks for the offer." He said kindly. I accepted defeat and unbuckled myself. I opened the car door and turned to Gerard. I had to do something. I couldn't leave a guy like this. I would end up having regrets. My stomach twisted and fear arouse from me but I knew I had to do it. I leaned in quickly to Gerard and gave him a quick kiss on his chapped lips. He seamed shocked, probably just as shocked as I was that I had done it. Before he could respond, I was out of the car and unlocking the door to my apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story