Categories > TV > Supernatural

Hozzie's Xmas Oneshot

by FrankIsMySexGod 0 reviews

A not extremely festive oneshot for my awesome friend! :D Enjoy it! :)

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2014-12-25 - 797 words

0Unrated
The worst thing about being a teenager and a hunter is the boredom. The boredom of school. The boredom of housework. But it’s mainly the boredom of waiting that gets to you. Especially when you want to do something. Anything hunter related. But because of your age you don’t get to do anything even remotely interesting.

“Come on, Dean! I’m so bored on my own. Can’t I at least go and see Penina?” I begged my brother, but he shook his head.

“Sorry Hozzie. We can’t just drive you across the country when there’s a bunch of vampires on the loose.” Sam said.

“Then let me come with you. Please? I’m good at hunting, everyone who’s ever come across anything that wasn’t natural knows it. I’m begging you!” I pleaded, but it was to no avail.

“We’ll be back as soon as possible. Keep your gun close, okay?” Dean said before planting a kiss on my head. Sam did the same and then they were gone. I sighed knowing that being with them means I’ll never have a proper life. I love them though. Of course I do. I just want a bit of fun sometimes. Which could only mean one thing.

“Castiel who art somewhere in his own head thou…” I began, but realised I had no idea what I was really saying. “Just come over here, Cas.” I finished. I heard the flap of his wings behind me and turned around.

“What is it, Hollie?” He asked. I groaned.

“I told you before. Call me Hozzie. And I’m bored. I wanna do something. Dean and Sam have gone out hunting again and I have nothing to do.” I answered.

“While I understand your boredom must be overwhelming, you must understand that you can only call me for emergencies.” He said in his usual monotone voice.

“I’ve got twister.” I bargained. I knew he loves board games, so seeing his mouth curve into a smile was excellent news for me.

“I suppose I’m not that busy. I’ll stay for one game.” He said. I knew that if I kept this up he probably wouldn’t leave until I went to sleep so I decided to make this the most fun night ever. Cas managed to use his powers on the spinner for twister which meant we could easily play. Once we finished that I convinced him to play draughts with me as well. After that we played Cluedo, although that didn’t end too well because he accused Professor Plum of being a demon and I had to explain to him that the game didn’t work that way, but all in all we had a great night. Castiel even zapped me into a sports shop so we could play ping pong for a while, but after that I was exhausted so I asked him to take me back home. Once he left I got into my pyjamas and went to sleep. I was woken up the next morning by my best friend, Penina, jumping on the bed.

“Wake up wake up wake up! I’m here!” She said excitedly. I sat up startled and noticed Sam and Dean in the corner looking pretty smug.

“Merry Christmas!” They exclaimed.

“Wait, what? What’s going on?” I asked.

“Well, we’ve been doing a lot of hunts recently and you didn’t get to go on any of them, and it’s Christmas time so we spoke to Penina and…” Dean started.

“I get to stay with you for a week! Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah. Whatever!” She said, still sounding excited.

“What? Oh my god!” I exclaimed giving Penina a hug.

“There were no vampires either. We just figured that we never really do any celebrations and our sister deserves the best.” Sam said. I giggled and hugged them too.

“Thank you so much!” I said.

“Okay, so I bought The Hunger Games DVD’s, Undone so I can finally read it, and lots and lots of chocolate. How do you wanna start the season?” Penina asked.

“Hunger Games for sure. We’ll read Undone tonight so everyone’s even more emotionally susceptible to it.” I answered. We all had an amazing Christmas. I couldn’t have asked for better brothers, better friends, or a better angel to always watch over me.

The End!

Hey Hozzie! I hope you like this. I would've packed this in with more but it would've been boring as hell and I wanted it to be fun for you so I hope I did a good job! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Can't wait to see you again in May for the convention! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story