Categories > Original > Drama

Thoughts of Restless Minds

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

Inspired by a friend lost to suicide, and a crush. This is a one-shot about the dominoes effect.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Angst, Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 558 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thought of the Restless Minds


He watched her. She didn't strut, in fact, she cringed as eyes passed over her. Her big hoddie engulfed her body and light. She had eyes for him. She only saw him as her friend. Him with the girlfriend named Stacy. How could he stay with her when his heart longed for the small, frail girl? Her long unruly hair parted differently from day to day. Her bright green eyes that only truly showed when her lashes were dark. She had an interesting name, unlike the rest of them. It wasn't Stacy, or Lisa, or Brittany, or even Samantha. It was.... Her name so different and loving, warm, from the rest if their plain, tiring, names. She was warm too. She was radiating with heat, even if she complained that she was cold natured. She was their light where there was darkness. That was until he found her true heart.


She didn't know if he was warming up to her. He was her friend. Just her friend until... She gave up on him. Him. She woke up and found that her life would be much better if she left him in her dust. She hoped that he would notice her. Her unruly self, her small body. Maybe... But he had Stacy. She was so pretty and popular. So much more than she was. She had an awkwardness that held her captive to her pain. So, she would sneak...

She knew it was worthless. The unruly girl had a pattern. Taller, older. It was strange. Maybe she had no luck. Maybe they both had no luck. She told her that She liked him. Her dreams were invaded with him, much like her's of Anthony. She liked him. She saw how the other girl felt for the older boy. She fell in a way she'd never fall for anyone else. It was so sickening. The way she'd glance at the blond. She's get disappointed that it wasn't her the attention was going to. She was so used to the smaller girl's attention to go to herself when conversating. She was so fixated, she found the truth to late. She found...

So, she was blind. She was so caught up in how she felt she never saw her fall. Never saw the pain in her eyes as she spotted him. She fell so hard, he tried to pull her back, but it was to late. To late to stop...

He was the first to know. Every thing. Her crushes, her feeling. He knew and he didn't stop it. She cut. Deep and slow. Until it slowly killed her. She cut to deep. And she couldn't stop it...




Blood. Death.

Hate. Pain.

Disconnected. Failed.

Gone. Forever.

Gone without a trace. And so he follows. For her. For his love.

Follows. Nothing left. Nothing to do without the one that kept her alive. 'If we commit suicide, we go together.' She left her. No 'I jump, you jump.' She left her to follow in suit.

She never followed. Until now. She joined them. She had to have fun again.

He's left. But he won't give up like them. So stupid. He wanted to live, even though they left him. And so he walks every day. And joined them, with his mother. Who said he had to go willin
Sign up to rate and review this story