Categories > Original > Drama > Drity: Moments and Dreams

This is it.

by Black_Moon_Shadows 0 reviews

A girl falls in love, with her best friend. In this relationship there are problems, insanity, drugs and other issues. The she is pulled into another relationsship, more intence than the first. Wil...

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 685 words

0Unrated
Dirty
Moments and Dreams

Patrick Wallows. I met him about two years ago, when the music at the dance was just pumpin'. I was sitting on some of the bleachers, just nodding my head, having a good time. Patrick Wallows. I giggled when he said his name. Wallows in what? I think his parents made it up, that they thought it would be hilarious to name their child 'Wallows'. I think they had a horribly common name; like Smith. Patrick Smith. I don't think it has the special (and amusing) ring that Patrick Wallows has. Yeah.

I found out later that he just lived with his dad, Dan Summers. And that Patrick' s mother had walked out on them with his twin sister (also with the last name Wallows. But her first name forgotten) when he was only a few months old. Last they heard she was remarried with three boys (Jake, William, Adam) and four girls (Samantha, Iris, Candy, and Fee) and of coarse Patrick's twin. I felt sorry for the poor guy. He told me not to worry, but I did feel sorry for him, and his dad. The whore could just go to hell. I told him I was sorry. And he got all teary-eyed on me, and crouched on the ground, his head buried in his arms, sobbing his heart out.

I cried too, I don't know why but I did. I guess it was because he was. I was basically an attachment to his hip after that. If we weren't in the same class, one of us got a class change. I was totally in love with him. He was, like, my brother. He made me feel better all the time. And then, I had to write a paper, and read it to my English class:

12/1/04
Subject: English
Paper: My closest...


Patrick

The closest thing to a brother I have is Patrick Wallows. Just a random nice person I met two years ago.
He was so kind and beautiful as he smiled and held out his hand to me. He reminded me of all those Angels I would see in picture books. I fell deeply in love; it was a slightly lustful love, but more a aching for his approval. I got it months later, as we had a heart to heart. And my desire swelled from a wanting, needing, love to a sisterly love. I would kick any girl's butt that hurt Patrick. I trust him with my life, and I would stay glued to his hip through anything. And now he reminds me of an angel for his love to me, and his love for people. The kindness he shows me. He's the most amazing brother ever. And every once in a while, I catch myself looking at him. Studying his profile, and thinking, 'Wow! He's so beautiful! I can't wait to got to his wedding.' And I can't. I love Patrick with the burning light of the sun, and I will forever. Mushy stuff a side, I'm the only one that gets away with saying what I want around him, and doing what I want. I'm his spoiled pet. And he's my spoiled baby. My boy.


Yeah, it was all mushy and 'I LOVE PATRICK!' But I do, he's my brother. I mean I have three other "brothers" but they are just blood. Not mind and soul. The closest to me is the middle brother, Jonathan. Or what Sherri and Paul (my parents. I don't call them mom and dad.) like to call him, "Our Little Johnny Boy". Yuk. A little more cutsie and I'll barf up my Stritara. And the one I'm in all out war with is the brother closest to my age. Andrew. God how I would love to wring his little neck... Ugh! That little hormonal ass hole! If I could get him in deep, that would be so much pleasure for me. Freak. Enough of my family, okay? It's really touchy for me. And I break things if I go on. Okay. Lets get the rest of this show on the road.
Sign up to rate and review this story