Categories > Original > Romance > I love you, Papa

papa hates bullies

by schoolme1 0 reviews

Shadow a 27 year old is in love with his son sonic a 15 year old boy. both past are damaged differently even though they are related. One question stabs at them will the lover be separated if someo...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2015-01-22 - Updated: 2015-01-22 - 2999 words

0Unrated
# WARNING IN THIS SONADOW STORY IT WILL BE FATHER X SON BUT STILL SHADOW X SONIC AS IN SHADOW IS THE FATHER AND SONIC THE SON IF YOU THINK YOU WON'T LIKE THIS THEN DON'T READ AND DON'T LEAVE HATE COMMENTS, THANK YOU!!!Read DESCRIPTION.

"Hey sonic." Shadow called for his 6 year old son.
"Yes Papa!" Answering his 18 year old dad
"Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?"
"I.....I don't know really."
"You could be anything you want, like a fireman, policeman, or a married man."
"In that case...." he hugged his father. "I wanna be....... Papa's bride."
Shadow chuckled at the idea knowing he was for real.
Now in the present the memory to shadow was like a dream, just coming without permission. He looked at the picture of his now 15 year old son in his jacket. A smile appeared on the 27 year old Black hedgehogs face.
"Mr.shadow there's a phone call for you on line 1."
"Thank you." He picked up the phone and pressed the button.
"Hell-"
"PAPA! WHERE ARE YOU!? I WOKE UP AND YOU WERNT IN YOUR BED!"
"Calm down sonic, I just came into work early so I wouldn't miss your ceremony for high school." And he was dressed for it too, in a suit and tie, everything.
"You didn't have to do that....I know your not a mourning person."
"Im rarely there for you, I should at least be there for important stuff.
By the way, we should celebrate, should we not?....where do you want to go."
"Just me and you!" Sonic yelled with happiness.
"Just me and you."
"Then where do you wanna go so you can't be stressed out."
"A restaurant of some sort I don't know you pick."
"How about the place that's know for it's chili dog. " sonic suggested not really asking but demanding.
"Saint chili dog?"
"Yay! Can we?"
"I don't see why not. Want to take the car or take the limo."
"Actually,.. can we take the bus?"
"Excuse me?"
"And for coming to the ceremony.....can you take the bus too?"
"Sure but-"
"Thanks Papa." And the phone was hung up.
Shadow was confused why did his son not want ride in something fancy, for that much why did he want to take the bus. He likes expensive vehicles to ride in. He looked at his watch and did some more paper work for his company.

An hour and Thirty minutes later he arrived in a red sports car and parked it in front of the school so he could run in. He had gotten there just in time to.
"Welcome parents to the high school ceremony! We shall allow you to help your child with finding his or her class! But before you do we have homework for you!.....we just ask for you to read the hand book that your child has been given! Okay go." Spoke the vice principal.
Shadow quickly searched for his only son with difficulty.
'Did he miss it or something.' He thought before finally seeing his blue boy.
He was talking to his best friend knuckles a guy shadow despise and you'll see why soon. He ran over there calling sonics name. They both turned around. He had notice both of them were wearing their school uniforms.
"Hey Papa."
"Yo shads."
"Come on I'll help you find your classes. We need to be quick if we want to make the reservations."
"Oh,.. wait............. um Knuckles parents didn't show up, but we have the exact same schedule, so I was wondering." He was trying to ask looking at his index fingers poke each others tip.
Shadow knew what he was gonna ask and was about say no until Knuckles did the thing he hated.
Knuckles knew to so he took sonic by the waist and pulled it towards his from his right.
"Don't worry Shad....sonic can show me around."
There it is. shadow hates it when Knuckles flirts with sonic.
"No! It's fine as long you guys have the same classes." Shadow said with an irritated look.
"Thanks Papa!" Sonic yelled in delight
"Yeah thanks Papa!" Knuckles said only to piss shadow off even more.
"Knuckles if you push my buttons you'll be flying off the roof."
"S-sorry."
Shadow was in this high-school too and he could remember well considering it was not that long ago. Having sonic at 12 with his mother was difficult yet he never regretted having him. His mother left them and when shadows parents wanted to put him up for adoption he wouldn't hear of it. He loved his son with every fiber of his body. He was the reason shadow had become a successful businessman. So when his parents knew they couldn't be separated they kept both of them but hated the little sonic. He kept his son a secret from them for that exact fear. He had told them for again his lovely girlfriend had left them when sonic was only 2. Anyway his parents hated the little boy but over time got over it. And shadow never seen, nor does he want to, that bitch who was suppose to be a mother.

"Let's see you have Mr. Con for math first, ah yes I remember him. He kept me after school till I understood the method. "
"Oh he must be nice but I'm sure you didn't have that much trouble with math." Sonic said.
"Sweet chaos math in the mourning with a teacher to keep you at night! I'm must be in hell!" Knuckles was acting dramatic.
"Come on Knuckles it can't be that bad."
"........maybe your right.....it can't be hell if an Angel like you is there."
Knuckles felt a sudden aura of hatred. Of course it's coming from Shadow.
'He better watch his tongue if he wants to keep it' shadow thought.
After a few minutes they had enter the empty class room.
"No ones here....there's suppose to be a teacher here." Sonic had pointed out like the great Sherlock homes.
Shadow had stepped to a door that said construction on it and opened it.
"Wait...your not suppose to-- "
He opened it and there was Mr con smoking, blowing out a puff he just took from his Newport.
"Mr.Con, long time no see."
"Ah blacker."
"Blacker?" Both the echidna and hedgehog were confused.
"Yeah he's Black as coal and blocked people out of his life....so blacker. Hey what are you doing here anyway?".the teacher spoke putting an arm around shadow.
"I'm showing my son around he's a freshmen."
"Son? Arnt you like 26 or something?"
"Something, I'm 27. And thats why I had three jobs in high school. I was raising a child."
"Oh, so they were born when you were 12?"
"No the hedgehogs mine the red idiot is just his friend."
"Papa! Don't be rude!"
"It may be rude sonic but it's truth."
Soon Knuckles got a text. And smiled a big smile.
"Knuckles?" Sonic asked curious about his friend happiness.
"M-my parents......there here!" He said calmly But Then shouted after the pause the words.
He showed sonic his phone for proof saying see see and ran to meet them.
"Kid must really love his parents."Mr con had said with a cigarette in his mouth using shadows shoulder as an arm rest.
"His parents work around the clock so they have no charm for their child." Shadow had explain looking at his own child.
"Why the hell won't you be a writer again?" Mr con asked imaging images of memories.
"Sonic?"
"..........Let's continue so we don't miss the dinner." Sonic said looking at his father with a smile.

After meeting all his teacher sonic and his father exited the school. Sonic got confused when his father pulled out car keys and pressed a button but the sound of a beep cleared it all. That and the red sports car that gleamed in the night. They had taken all day for sonic not only had to meet
his teachers and find his classes but he also had to sign up for clubs. Sonic had become angry with his father.
"Papa! I said no limos."
"It's not a limo it's a car.".shadow had said getting in the car and putting the key in.
"I said that too."
Sonic had looked around because he heard someone gasp. Everyone.......was looking at them in amazement..........wondering if that blue hedgehog was rich or something.
"Sonic! Are you coming!?"
Sonic darted towards the car as soon as he saw Scourge. He got in the front with his dad hoping the green hedgehog didn't see him. As they drove off sonic had tears formed in his eyes. Shadow had not notice them because he is one of those drivers that just has to follow every rule about driving. Except one time he fricken drove like a maniac because sonic had hit his head at age 8.

They had finally made it to saint chili dog. Shadow had a table reserved. The place suited both the father and sons needs for it was classy for shadow and had great grub for Sonic. The order two chili dogs and a salad. The silence had killed one another. Shadow waited for sonic to say something but nothing.....perhaps he was still mad. After sitting in silence at their table while others talked about their life, the food had arrived but sonic just took a fork and poked at it.
"So ummmm, ........what clubs did you sign up for?"
Not so much as a glance was made even though he wanted to say I joined track, soccer, art, etc. But he was just to mad.
'"Come on sonic....what's wrong." The ebony hedgehog asked with concern.
Still not a thing but he knew his boy. With a wicked smile he grabbed both Sonic's hands and spoke so kindly and so smoothly.
"Come on Sonic.... your making Papa worry to much."
"Oh." Came out of the young ones mouth.
He had him, because its easy to talk to your son if he's also your lover. Yes it was true they were together and obviously had to keep it a secret or cops would arrest shadow and sonic would be taken away.
"Won't you tell me what's wrong, tell Papa what's wrong." he said After he kissed his hand.
Memories formed in Sonic's head, horrible ones. He again began to form tears. Pulling his hand away he wiped the tears.
"Sonic.....what is--"
"They're making fun of me Papa."
"What? How?"
"They're so mean Papa. Why?"
"Who?"
"People and I-I "
"Sonic.....tell me." Shadow had token one of sonics hand into both of his and looked into his eyes.
"Last year sniff I.......I talked to my history teacher sniff a-about my grade."
Oh the flash back.
"Mrs. Butternip this grade is a fib. I do not deserve a c in this class!" Sonic had said slamming his hands on the desk in front of the class.
"Mr. Sonic your grade speaks truth you fall asleep in class to often."
"While that might be true I have responsibilities in my own life. Such as taken care of my father." He looked at the ground. People stared. "He works to hard........he thinks just because he had me at 12 I can't do anything.....but I can... I do the work and I get good grades on test! I may snooz but I make up for it."
"..........alright hedgehog you have made your point clear so I no choice but to give you a b."
A huge smile made it's form on Sonic's face "thank you Mrs. Butternip."
Then he sat in his desk that was one of the five perfect rows. He heard people talk.
"Wow is he really that spoiled? " some female said.
"Of course because little Papa would get him anything. If she'd said no his dad would buy him the grade.".scourge laughed not knowing the teacher heard.
"Scourge no talking!"
Scourge looked at the teacher than at sonic. "Hey sonic! Buy the teacher for me so I don't have to hear her nag."
present.
It wasn't they were rich it was just they had good amount of money to spend. Yet the teasing made shadow angry.
"Scourge.......he'll be dog meat when im through with him."
"What--" sonic started but was cut off when his father rose and walked away.
Sonic wrote something down before running after his father. Wiping tears away. Shadow was already in the parking lot. Shadow was trying to get to the limo he had called up because he was hoping to get his son drunk. (shadows cruel like that.) The driver had gone out because shadow expected being there for about two hours like they always were. Sonic ran right in front of him.
"Wait what are you doing?"
"I'm going to hurt that bastard. He won't mess with you any more. Not while I'm alive."
Sonic wiped the tears away fast and smiled a fake smile, "I'm okay Papa look I'm okay."
Shadow looked at his son and saw he was doing it again. That stupid thing where he thinks everyone is a saint even people who are as sinful as the devil.
"Papa let's go home. I wrote down saying to bring the food to our home. Let's go."
Shadow couldn't take it, his son was so fragile, so delicate, so........venerable so he took him by the waist and loosened his own tie and took it off. Open the door in the back only to throw sonic in. He quickly unbuttoned his suit and shirt while looking around for anyone noticing. Then looked at his son.
"Fine if your okay Then you mined letting me eat my favorite food."
"Papa?............ What's your favorite food?"
"Milk."

pause
Sm1:A little fact for you guys who don't get it sometimes the word milk stands for semen in Japan. This story was actually inspired from the show kiss Papa in the dark so some scenes might Come up.
Shadow: SM1 don't you like milk.
SM1: Yeah it's my favorite dri-- wait a minute.
Shadow snickered. SM1 takes a bat and beats the hell out of shadow.
SM1: there you want to a joke now.
Shadow can not speak because he's either dead or unconscious.
SM1: Okay let's play the show
play
"Papa wouldn't you want something else at this time. I'm not feeling up to it.".sonic had announced looking away to not get caught up in the moment. To not see or be purswadede
Shadow didn't listen he just crawled on top of his little blue child and closed the limos door. He turn sonic head towards him and started frenching while unbuttoning his son uniform. After the shirt was separate shadow slid his hands in and kissed his chest so softly as if he would shatter if he went as hard as a feather.
"Papa.....wait.....please."
Shadow had kissed his way down to his stomach. Rubbing the boys side. But it was time to unbutton a bit. Licking ever so lightly on his stomach he unfasten his sons pants and Then kissed him on the mouth. Licking for an entrance which was granted. And As he explored Sonic's mouth again he's playing and groping his cock. Sonic couldn't hold back his nosies or his moans. Shadow knew what he wanted. So he lowered his head to his cock and started sucking. Sonic loved it all and it made him forget everything that just happened. As he sucked shadow pulled down his own pants. He couldn't let sonic have all the fun. Soon enough he was done shadow sat up and took his son by the waist and slid in. He moved his waist up and down to thrust and Sonic just moaned. Then a ring came from shadows jacket and of course shadow picked it up. He pressed the button and put it between his ear and shoulder still controlling his waist.
"Hello?............." he smiled at Sonic "no I'm not busy what is it?...................if I could set up a appointment.........I think I can deal with you for thirty minutes. "
Sonic Then went wide eyed he wanted his dad to himself. To make that happen he rapped his arms around his neck. He licked the base of shadows ear Then he bit the tip and pulled.
"Mh!" Shadow flinched when he did that, "sorry but my son is being impatient with me, schedule with my secretary for a time......okay thanks."
Sonic was happy that he won over his father. Shadow push Sonic Back slowly and began to speak.
"Now what am I going to do with you?" Shadow said calmly looking at his sweaty-tired son with a smile.
"S-sorry Papa.....I just...."
"Being bad? That was a very important call." Sonic frowned even though his dad didn't raise his voice or look angry. "And do you know what I do when your bad?......I punish."
This was the perfect time to get ruff and shadow loved being ruffed. He put his mouth and bit his ear Then his arm Then bit a few on his legs. Sonic didn't mind it actually kind of tickled. He only made shadow stop because he needed to dress for gym tomorrow.

Bit marks were all over Sonic's body, well you couldn't really see them because he was dressed but they're there, yet sonic was leaning on his father and sleeping with a huge smile on his face while shadow looked out the window. The driver had gotten in and shadow rolled up the window that was in the limo.
"Home I figure."
"Yes please."
Soon as the car pulled out shadow put his jacket over sonic and kissed his forehead.
"I love you, Papa." Sonic said quietly in his sleep.
After that shadow swore to do all he can to send those bastards back to hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story