Categories > Original > Fantasy

:.If you only Knew.:

by XxXPupmasterXxX 0 reviews

"I never knew this place could have such a tragic backstory.."

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-01-29 - 794 words

0Unrated
I stared into the darkness. I swore I saw something move. "It's just in my head.." I thought to myself, and then I kept walking. How did I even get into this mess? I wouldn't have stayed if I knew that I'd be running in circles. Here is how I got where I am now....
Raven's P.O.V.
I sat in the rain and stared at the ground. I had nothing better to do. Here in Skapesville,there wasn't alot to do. Skapesville is a foggy,gloomy,and somewhat dark town. It seemed like everyone kept doing the same thing over and over again,like they were somehow being.....controlled....Anyway,people who used to visit called this"Town of the Dead.",since there is almost a murder or a shooting happening every second. Just yesterday,someone shot a family,but I didn't know why.There used to be one thing that kept Skapesville...alive... Skapesville had a carnival,"Guru's Carnival."It used to be the best thing around. Everyone used to visit Skapesville because of it. Children with the biggest smiles on their face when they one prizes,and adults enjoying the stressless feel of being of of work and spending time with their kids.The main thing people loved to see was the group of inanimate objects that sat by the carousel. It containded an old fashioned fortune teller in a box,a jack in the box,a black and white stuffed bear,and a little girl,but she was a humanoid.I never really knew why people LOVED to see that. Maybe it was because of what they did,fortune tellers tell fortunes,jack in the boxes play music,humanoids do...humanoid...things..and stuffed bears just sit there and look cute.It was all fun in games...until the murder happened. They say the owner visited one day,but saw he didn't have a much visitors as usual. he thought it was the group by the carousel,so he literally threw them into storage.He came back the next day,and there were even less people from the day before.He dicided in order to capture peoples attention, he would have to do something shoking.Little did everyone else know,the owner was a "pedobear."His real name was Alex Wiserman.He had been thrown in jail for 10 years since he was 18 for rape. When he got out,he came to Skapesville to start over.Lucky for him, no one in Skapesville knew his name,so he stuck with "Guru Veronese.",and started a carnival,everyone loved it. And here he was, losing people. So,he went down the wrong road again,and killed 4 children. Strange. The same amount as the objects. Suddenly someone found out,and called the police. The knews spead around Skapesille like lost souls. The government threw Alex in jail again, and the place was forced closed. Now it just sits there abandonded and collecting dust.Now all you ever hear is "That carnival is haunted."I don't think so,I mean yeah,kids died there,but i don't believe in ghosts.I came back to reality and realized it was night,so I went back home.I opened the door and realized my cat had gotten into my stuff again."God damn it..."I thought to myself.I chased him around the house and locked him in the bathroom like always.I sat down and read the news paper.I quickly looked over it.Of course,another shooting.Nothing interesting.I lay back and turned on the T.V.. I watched for a second,and my cat started to groan."Shut up."I said,but it groaned louder.I sighed and got up. I put it's food in it's bowl,and slid the bowl under the door.I sat back down. I closed my eyes,but they shot back open when I herd the words "Grand Re-Opening."I then turned up nthe volume and listened to the news anchor."That's right Skapesville,Guru's Carnival is opening back up after 5 years! It has a new look that comes with a new owner! Many people are excited about it.""Of course they's be.."i thought,I continued to listen,"The new owner is Pamela Essinsburg,and she says that the re-opening will be grand!,the official date of the re-opening is in 6 weeks time,so don't forget to stop by! This is channel 6 news,and we say to you goodnight Skapesville!"The T.V. whent black as I turned it off. Boy that happened fast. Why would anyone want to go back there after they say it's haunted? Maybe they just wanted to see if it was the truth....Well,I know I certaintlly can't wait.....
Sign up to rate and review this story