Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu Yu Hakusho

What The Heart Wants

by Kamilah12 0 reviews

Dancing used to be a stress relief for Seira Orchai, who had witnessed her parents arguing and abuse each other on a daily basis. As a little girl, she imagined she could create a new life that inv...

Category: Yu Yu Hakusho - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kurama,Hiei - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2015-01-29 - 196 words

0Unrated
Dancing used to be a stress relief for Seira Orchai, who had witnessed her parents arguing and abuse each other on a daily basis. As a little girl, she imagined she could create a new life that involved dancing. She practiced every night and day to create a new world where only music existed. Now, Seira is a professional dancer who is forced to get involved with demons and apparitions. Then again, falling in love with one and being used by another is a different story. It’s a battle between love and lust that must decide what passion means to Seira. Strangled up in a different life, Seira tries her best to keep a low-profile, but struggles when everything comes tumbling down around her. Author’s Note: Seira Orchai (pronounced like Keira –as in Keira Knightly- but with an ‘S’ instead. Her last name is pronounced as orchid, but with ‘ai’ at the end).


*I'm just uploading the summary for now, because I need to put it on the internet, by computer isn't working. I'll have chapter one uploaded before a week though! :) don't doubt me! I love Yu Yu Hakusho as it is :D
Sign up to rate and review this story