Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > (now press repeat)

Improvisando

by StormVandal 0 reviews

"The eraser guys are coming here, so why don't we just leave?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2015-02-01 - Updated: 2015-02-21 - 1177 words - Complete

0Unrated
"I have another idea," Pete declares, sitting up on the couch.
Mikey hums questioningly, wrapping an arm around Pete's waist and pulling him back down against him. Pete relaxes and nuzzles his nose into Mikey's neck.
"This is a memory of me, right?" he says. "The way you kept looking at my package because you wanted to have sex with me on the couch-"
"What," Mikey protests, tearing his eyes away from the faint outline of Pete's cock through his boxers.
Pete shoves him lightly and laughs. "Anyway. What if we went into a memory that's not of me? The eraser guys are coming here, so why don't we just leave?"
"A memory that's not of you?"
"Yeah. Somewhere they won't think to look."
Mikey frowns. "Huh," he says. "I can't remember anything without you."
Pete rolls his eyes. "/Dude/."
"Okay, okay." Mikey takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..."

"...Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-hourse open sleigh," Mikey sings under his breath, a smile spreading across his face.

Gerard is making snow angels on the front lawn. Mikey wanders over to join him, waddling slightly in his snowpants.

"Hey! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way," Pete joins in, loud and off-key. Mikey laughs and pulls him tight against his chest as snow starts to drift down from the ceiling.
"Its working," he says wonderingly. Pete sticks his tongue out and catches snowflakes.

"Dashing through the snow on a one-horse open sleigh... Over the fields we go, laughing all the way..."

"Mikey?" Pete calls, squinting as the snowfall gets heavier in the now-empty apartment. "Mikey! I'm supposed to come with you!"

"Gerard, sweetie? Have you seen Mikey?"
Mikey peers out from under the kitchen table at his mother, whose face splits into a relieved smile. "Oh! There you are. Nevermind, Gee. Mary, you wouldn't mind keeping an eye on him while I cook, would you?"
"No, of course not," says Mary, and Mikey has to hold in a loud snort, because that isn't the voice of Mary Fitzpatrick from down the road. That's /Pete/.
His mother leaves the room and Mikey peers out from under the table again to see Pete in a knee-length pink dress and white boots. "Mikey! It worked!" he says excitedly. "And check out these awesome clothes!" He takes a moment to admire his outfit before giggling. "My dick is still here, though, look," he says, and lifts his skirt to show Mikey his black boxers.
Mikey crinkles his nose up. "Ew."
Pete giggles again and drops his dress. "Don't be a baby."
"I'm only four," Mikey declares, holding up four fingers to illustrate his point.
"And who am I?"
"Mrs. Fitzpatrick from down the road."
Mikey's mom reenters the room. "I found the salad bowl. Listen, would you hate me if I asked you to clean some beans? I need to go check on Gerard."
"No problem."
Mikey crawls out from under the table, but his mom is already leaving the room. He crosses his arms and pouts.
"She's not looking at me," he whimpers. "She's busy. She's not looking at me. I want my mommy!" He stomps his foot and throws himself down onto his stomach.
"Oh no," says Pete, obviously surpressing laughter. Mikey crawls back under the table.
"Mary, do you want a drink?" Mikey's mom calls from the other room.
"Sure! Thank you!"
While Pete is distracted and his mom is busy, Mikey goes over to the fridge and reaches for the freezer handle. He thinks that maybe they have strawberry ice cream. He remembers eating some.
"Mikey, what are you doing?" Pete sounds like he's trying very hard to take this situation seriously.
"S'cream," Mikey replies, still straining to reach the handle.
"Not until you've, uh... had your dinner."
Mikey whines and goes back under the table in a huff. Being four sucks.
"Mikey, grow up!" Pete is beginning to sound frustrated. Mikey starts to cry.
"I'm scared!" he sobs, spreading out on the floor. "I want my mommy!"
"Mikey!" Pete drops to his knees beside the table. "Snap out of it!"
"I want my mommy!" Mikey repeats tearfully.
"This is sorta warped," says Pete.

William is awoken by a loud beeping noise. He blinks blearily before yelping and scrambling out of the armchair where he and Gabe were tangled up.
"What? What's going on?" Gabe asks sleepily as William pulls his boxers back on.
William chews his lip nervously, clicking buttons on his machine. "He's gone off the map," he mumbles. "/Shit/."
"Fuck," Gabe hisses, getting up as well. "What do we do?"
"I don't know!" William says, a little frantically. "This has never happened before! Fuck. We gotta call Victoria."
"We can't call Victoria!" Gabe yelps.
"Do you have a better suggestion?" William presses a few more buttons and groans in frustration. "/Fuck/. I don't know what to do, I'm in so much trouble."
"I don't want Victoria to see me like this!" Gabe is scrambling back into his clothes. "I am so stoned."
William rolls his eyes, already pulling his phone out.

Victoria is just climbing into bed when her phone starts ringing. Her boyfriend, Adam, looks at her with raised eyebrows as she sighs and answers it.
"William, it's 2 am."
"I know, I'm sorry. But we've run into a problem."
"What sort of problem?"
"Well, see... he's gone off the map."
Victoria holds in a groan. "God, okay. I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Gabe? She's coming right now."
"I'm staying."
"No, I think you should go."
"I'm staying!" Gabe insists.
"You have no idea how much trouble we could get in-"
"William, shut up. I'm staying."
William shuts up.

Mikey gasps for air in between sobs, rocking back and forth under the table. Pete lets out an exasperated sigh, pacing around the kitchen, before finally giving up and crawling under the table as well.
"Mikey. Mikey! Cut it out! Listen to me!"
He waits until Mikey's sobs have died down to sniffles before continuing. "Okay. You're gonna remember me, and in the morning you gotta come find me. And you can tell me about us, and we'll start over. Okay?"
"How am I gonna remember you in the morning?" Mikey asks tearfully.
"We'll hide out here! As Baby Mikey and Mrs Fitzpatrick!"
"But what about that Brendon guy?"
"Huh?"
"That Brendon guy... he's copying me!"
Pete frowns in confusion. "What Brendon guy?"
"He's one of those eraser guys. He, like, fell for you, and then went into The Academy and pretended he didn't know you. And now you're dating."
"Really?" Pete smirks. "Is he cute?"

Pete can hardly breathe. He grips the steering wheel tightly and tries to get ahold of himself, ignoring the concerned looks Brendon is giving him from the passenger seat.
"Pete, there's nothing wrong with you!" Brendon insists. "You're perfect! You're... you're funny, and smart, and attractive, and... nice..."
Pete's eyes go wide and he turns sharply to look at Brendon. "What?!"
Sign up to rate and review this story