Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > True to Your Heart

Chapter 15

by youngandreckless 4 reviews

chapter 15

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 380 words

0Unrated
Much love to all the reviewers. Sorry it took so long for my update i was out all day! Please forgive me! lol

Chapter 15

Laura's POV

"ok so maybe this isnt so bad" I mummbled as joe dragged me across the ice.

"c'mon see its safe" he laughed jumping up and down.

I heard the crack before I saw it.

"Oh god! JOE NO!"

it was to late. He jumped again and the ice started to crack under us.

"Don't move!" Pete yelled pushing everyone else off the ice. I looked at Joe and he stood frozen.

"I don't want to die" I whispered clutching his hand. "we arent going to"

I could tell that he was trying to be brave for me. But it wasn't working.

"Hey! Ok walk slowly...together" Pete yelled barking out orders.

Together we walked slowly. I stopped mid step as the ice cracked more.

"STOP" patrick yelled looking frantic. We stood still staring down at the ice.

"One the count of three run" joe whispered. I nodded looking up at him.

"one...

two ....

three" I with as much force as I could. I could see the others standing there with their mouths open. I was almost there ...I can see the snow...a couple more feet. My feet touched solid ground just to be pulled down.

"NO!" pete yelled diving for me.

But He wasn't diving for me. I was safe...

oh no! Joe!




Pete's POV

I saw him go down. A couple more feet he would have made it. Diving for him I grabbed his hand before he went under again.

I prayed to god that the snow underneath me didn't give way.

"Hang on buddy" I shouted to him pulling him out.

"Oh god! We have to get him to a hosptial!" He was shaking uncontrolably and his lips were a pale blue.

Everything turned to chaos at that point.



Patrick's POV

"Pete sit" I said pointing to the chair next to me. Currently we were at the hospital waiting for word on Joe.

"you couldn't have done anything else...you did the best you could" I could tell he was beating himself up. He didn't say anthing just continued looking at his hands.

"excuse me...are yall here for Joe Trohman?"
Sign up to rate and review this story