Categories > Original > Romance

Playing Doctor

by rachel032687 0 reviews

...It's a scientific fact, that self-study is like masturbation. Even though it will get you there, it's never as satisfying as a collaborative effort. And you can't argue with science."

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-02-17 - 1131 words

0Unrated
Bit by bit, consciousness was creeping over his body. Nothing tangible had roused him, but something was wrong. And as a Federal Agent, Seth O'Malley knew better than to ignore instinct. He stretched his arm towards the right side of the bed. It was empty. And cold.
*

Cherish Harlow made the surface of her Dining Room table vanish on the day she started Med school, and it wouldn't be reappearing for another five years.

And David Blaine thinks he's the ultimate endurance artist. Ta-fucking-da! Bitch! Cherish thought with a grin, but as she surveyed the mounds of papers and stacks of books awaiting her, she sighed.

"There are far better ways to start a day off." Seth called from the entranceway.

"I'm a first year Resident. There are no days off." Cherish replied without turning to face him.

"Fine." Seth replied as he entered the Dining Room, and after he was seated across from her he asked, "What are you working on?"

"I'm studying..."

He snorted.

She raised a brow.

"I'm sorry. But Dr. Harlow, it's a scientific fact, that self-study is like masturbation. Even though it will get you there, it's never as satisfying as a collaborative effort. And you can't argue with science."

"Soo, you're saying I need a study-buddy?"

"Not me. Science. But yes. Because making it fun, is the most effective way to learn."

"Another scientific fact?"

"See you're getting smarter already. So how about a game. Strip..." He paused as he grabbed the opened book in front of her. "Medical Terms and Definitions."

"How will the game work?" She asked.

"Well, the questioner will provide the term. The answerer gives the definition. Then the questioner will reinforce with a real-life scenario, while the answerer strips. But, the questioner gets to decide what's removed. And I'll be the only questioner, because all I have on are these boxers."

"Ok."

"Yeah!?"

"Not for me. For purely scientific purposes." She managed to deadpan.

"Of course." He replied, biting back his own grin. "Give me five minutes to look through the book."
*
For someone so hard on the outside, with blue-gray eyes of steel, and the body to rival the Gladiators of old; you have quite the soft spot for me. Nearly two years later, and you're still willing to tilt at the crazy in my headspace. You are my knight with a FBI standard-issue service weapon. Huzzah! Cherish mused as she watched him flipping through her book.

"Ready." Seth called, precisely on the five minute mark.

"Almost...." She replied as she rose from her chair. I might not be able to give you the day of vastly innovative binge-sex that you deserve, but I promise you will enjoy this break. After she rounded the table, to ensure that he would have an unobstructed view, she added, "Shoot to thrill."

He nearly shot in his boxers.

Her top hugged her torso and lovingly cupped her breasts. And the shorts that she was wearing, were only long enough to cover the essentials, leaving the majority of her lithe and shapely legs to his visual pursuit.

If milk does the body good, Roller Derby does it waaay fuckin' better! My woman is a phenom on eight wheels. They call her Cherry Bomb. And I'm the world's luckiest son of a bitch. Seth decided as she stood before him, waiting for his next move.

Determined not to end the game before it could begin, he tightened his grip on the arms of his chair as he gave her the first term.
*

"Ischemia?" He asked as he leaned back in his seat.

"An insufficient supply of blood to an organ." She confidently answered.

"The very thing that happens to almost all of mine, every time I look at you. Lose the shirt Cherry. Slowly."

Her breath caught. Watching him as he watched her was an undeniable turn on. She could feel her breasts pebbling against the silk of her bra.

Biting her lower lip, the way she knew that he liked; Cherish complied by allowing her hands to trail a path, sliding from the sides of her breasts to the bottom of her shirt. She lifted the material, pulling it upward, revealing her flat belly. Then higher still, maintaining a steady course, past her lilac and white laced bra and over her head; destination, floor.

Long moments later, when he could trust himself to speak, he asked, "Bimanual?"

"Done with two hands or needing both hands to be done." She replied as her gaze dropped to his growing erection.

The answering fire in his eyes blazed like molten silver as his grip on the chair increased.

"Touching you. Especially your breasts. Toss the bra."

His tone had been strained. Low, and rough. It took two attempts to unfasten the front clasp of her bra.

Seth groaned. The chair creeked. Cherish might be a straight A student, but her breasts were perfect Cs.

After a hard swallow he continued, "Erogenous zones?"

"Areas of the body, which if stimulated, will produce sexual arousal."

Her answer sounded like a plea. His knuckles whitened as he allowed himself to lean forward. "Are you wet?"

In response, she dipped her right index finger into the corresponding leg-hole of her shorts. When she removed her finger, it was glistening.

"Want some?" She whispered.

Seth broke the left arm of the Amish constructed chair. It was now hanging at an odd angle. But it gave him the distraction that he needed.

She had asked a question that required a delicate response. Unfortunately, the lack of oxygen to his brain was asphyxiating his verbal dexterity. All he could manage were two words that made Tarzan seem like a linguistic savant.

"Orchid tattoo!"

"What?" She asked completely thrown.

"The Orchid tattoo on your left inner thigh, is my third favorite of your Erogenous zones. Shorts now."

Damn single-minded Fed! Cherish mentally groused. Yet she had them off in an instant. He made no comment about her haste. The man was a fucking genius.

"Femoral triangle?"

"A slight hollow in the groin which contains the femoral vessels and nerve."

"Where my thumbs press, when I'm sucking on your clit. Panties."

"How?" She whispered, wanting him off kilter again, as her thighs clenched and her panties dampened.

"Surprise me."

Cherish controlled the descent from her hips to the ground. But the second she freed the garment from her ankles, she snapped-up, causing her breasts to bounce; and while he was focused on that, she wadded her Scalloped-Lace Cheeky Hipster Panties up and threw them.

A token for my Knight. She thought, as she stood wearing nothing more than her best come hither smile.

"Now what, Special Agent O'Malley?" She asked as he removed her panties from his face.

"Now... we advance to some hands-on anatomy."
Sign up to rate and review this story