Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z

Ultra Perfect Cell Junior

by roboconnor1 0 reviews

Cell had created a Cell Junior before the Cell games. With its Namekian DNA it was able to create its own Dragon Balls. Cell and all the Cell juniors are back and they all now have potora earrings ...

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Goku - Published: 2015-02-22 - 967 words

-1TrainWreck
Its only 2 months after Goku decided to train Uub. Vegeta was still training hard every day, Goten and Trunks were training on and off between going on dates, and Gohan was busy with his studies.

Out of no were a dragon has been summoned from a new pair of dragon balls. The bright sky turns as black as night. The Z fighters all instantly sense the evil power and know right away a dragon has been summoned. But Shenron’s balls were at Bulma’s house and there were no other dragon balls on Earth....

Vegeta’s just finished recovering from a heavy training session and is closest to the dragon thats turned the sky black. He instantly starts flying over to confront it. As he gets closer he feels a familiar energy coming from the same area the dragon is located at, “how can he possibly be back on Earth” Vegeta says under his breath.

Goten ad Trunks are the next closest to the dragon and also start flying over in the hopes of being the heroes of Earth.
“Should we go and help them” Uub says to Goku, “no, Vegeta and the others can handle this, lets not let it distract us from our training” Goku replies. Gohan has the same thoughts as Goku and knows Vegeta can handle this on his own.

As Vegeta makes it over the icy mountains he sees the dragon in the horizon. Its nothing like no other dragons he has ever seen before. Its scales are white and it looks like its been though hell and back full of scars and markings all over it.

Years earlier...

While Cell was waiting on the Cell games to start he decided for a backup plan incase the unlikely event were to occur of the Z warriors overpowering and defeating him. His backup plan was simply to create a Cell Junior and leave him in the mountains to develop, learn and train on its own, and one day avenge his death.

The Cell jnr was created with a personality less towards obeying cells every command and more towards being its own independent creature that would be able to think on its own without Cell.
------------
Chapter 2

Cell Jnr had been training this whole time and was getting confident until he felt Goku and Vegeta’s epic battle, he then realised his power and speed isn’t even near their level and to top it off Goku can also reach SSJ3, this is the first time he ever felt fear and he knew he needed to device a plan if he was ever going to reach their level. Cell Junior figured considering he had Namekian DNA he could make his own dragon. And after many failed attempts he finally made one that was powerful enough to grant him the wishes he needed.

Cell junior summons the dragon and cant believe his eyes on how well he had done this time on creating a real dragon that will grant his wishes. He then notices Vegeta closing in fast and instantly puts his plan into action. He first wishes for everyone Gohan killed the day he killed Cell to be brought back to life. With this wish Cell has been brought back along with his 7 other Cell Juniors that were also killed that day by Gohan.

The first Cell Junior then wishes that everyone in the mountains be wearing potara earrings (he finds out about the earrings when watching Goku and Vegeta fight against Buu). The dragon also grants him this wish and disappears along with the dragon balls which are turned to stone.

As Vegeta is closing in he sees cell and his creatures. They’re in a race agains time to execute the plan. First the Cell Juniors start swapping earrings and fusing with each other. 6 Cell Juniors merge to make 3 powerful Cell Juniors, then 2 powerful Cell Juniors fuse again to make an even more powerful monster, the left over powerful cell junior fuses with the first cell junior, the next fusion is off the powerful monster Cell Junior and the powerful Cell Junior created from the first Cell Junior and the powerful Cell Junior fusing.

As that fusion occurs the power created is so large it makes the whole world shake and instantly gets Gokus, and Gohans attention. Vegeta is knocked back into a mountain from the shock wave of the fusion. Cell is blasted into pieces from the fusion. As Cell’s regenerating he’s laughing uncontrollably in an evil way from the sheer power he can feel from the Ultra Cell Junior. Cell throws a potora earring to Ultra Cell Junior and shouts at him to put it on so he can finally feel what its like to have unequal power and be even more perfect.

Ultra Cell Junior catches the earring, he puts it up to his ear, pauses and smirks at Cell. As he is starring at cell he crushes the earring. Before Cell can take in what happened Ultra Cell Junior has already moved behind Cell and started absorbing him. In faster than the blink of an eye Cell has been completly absorbed by UCJ.

UCJ starts to transform, again the world is shaking. During this time Goku had instant transmitted to Gohan with Uub. By the time it took for Goku to tell Gohan to grab a hold of him Cell had crushed the potora earring and absorbed cell and started his second transformation. Goku couldn’t believe the world was shaking and the power was skyrocketing a second time.

Vegeta was crawling out of the hole he made in the mountain as UCJ was transforming. He could see the silhouette of the new monster that was emerging from the energy ball it was inside off.
Sign up to rate and review this story