Categories > Cartoons > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > TMNT-Electric Soul-A Raphael Fanfic

Chapter 2: Earth to Raphael

by TMNTfanauthor 1 review

After six years, Raphael's horrid anxiety attacks have come back, and it's not affecting the red banded turtle, but all of them.

Category: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2015-02-24 - 449 words

0Unrated
Leonardo: “What the…?” I exclaimed when I saw Raph on the ground motionless, soundless, and breathless. His ever energetic electric green eyes had powered off. “Go get Donnie! Tell him what happened.” I told Mikey. He simply nodded and scurried off. I tried doing the procedure Sensei had taught me but, the clock was ticking for my brother and his breath wasn’t coming back. I felt ashamed that I couldn’t help my younger brother when he most depended on me. It pained to leave him there but, I needed to get Sensei, NOW.

Donatello: I woke up to the abrupting noise of somebody slamming my door open. I snapped my eyes open and immediately got into ninja mode but, I heard Mikey crying. “What’s up Mike? Another nightmare?”, I asked but he cut me short.

”No, it’s Raph! The anxiety is back!” he cried. When I heard what he said, flashbacks poured into my brain of those horrid attacks Raphael got in the past. I instinctively ran to see Raph. I found him on the ground and he wasn’t breathing but his pulse was going 1,000 miles per hour. If he didn’t get help soon he was going to blow.

Leonardo: “Sensei, Raph needs your help!” I said uncomfortably bursting into his room during his morning meditation.

“Leonardo, what seems to be the problem my son?” Sensei asked calmly.

“It’s Raphael, his anxiety is back! He isn’t moving or breathing!” I yelled with embarrassment of failing what he had taught me. “The attack was so bad I couldn’t fix it as you taught me master.” before I finished talking he scurried out of the room and I quickly followed.

Sensei took out a glowing red liquid from under his robe pouch, and made Raph drink it. Ten seconds, twenty seconds, and nothing. I was about to have an anxiety attack because, of Raph’s attack but, then the sweet noise of Raphael coughing made me snap my eyes open.

Then, I saw Raphael’s electric green eyes open weakly but, surely. I couldn’t maintain my composure so I practically lunged myself at him, embracing him in a warm hug. Mikey was laughing and crying at the same time when he threw himself on top of me. Donnie obviously joined.

Master Splinter: When Leonardo had told me about Raphael having an anxiety attack, my mind began to fill up with questions at why had his attacks returned?

When he was younger, he used to have anxiety attacks too much for it to be classified as “normal”, so I taught him to meditate so that we could prevent it from occurring again.
Sign up to rate and review this story