Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Breaking The Potter Family

Chapter 3 – Even a half-werewolf can go all night long

by tenga

Teddy Lupin might be Remus' son, but he took more after Sirius. The new Ladies Man of Hogwarts is on the prowl, and has some fun at teh expense of the Potter family.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-04-23 - 5380 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 3 – Even a half-werewolf can go all night long
Wednesday 27th December 2017

Harry was looking forward to getting home today more than usual. It seemed criminals didn’t take Christmas breaks, and he and his team had been run ragged the last two days. But he’d managed to call in a favour and get the next few days off to spend with his children before they went back to Hogwarts. With Teddy staying at the Potter house until the train back to school on the first as well, Harry was just how he loved it- surrounded by his family.

As Harry walked towards the outbound Floo point in the Ministry atrium, he wondered at how much better his life was than he ever thought it would be. He had a job that let him make the world a better place; a wonderful home; a loving wife; three smart, good-looking, powerful children; and a godson that had inherited all the best traits of his parents, Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks. A half-werewolf metamorph had promised to be one hell of a troublesome child, but Harry and Ginny had adored the boy from the moment they laid eyes on him. They were very glad- for his sake- however, that he hadn’t inherited full lycanthropy from Remus. Some enhanced senses, strength and stamina were about all he got – much less than a full werewolf’s abilities, but noticeably more than a normal human. His metamorph powers he got from his mother, and had caused no end of consternation for Harry, Ginny, and Teddy’s maternal grandmother Andromeda Tonks. After all, how do you stop a naturally curious teenager from experimenting with girls, alcohol and drugs when he can make himself look old enough to get them easily?

Thankfully, Harry thought as he reached the front of the queue and stepped into the Floo, Teddy had been an easy teenager to parent. Barely any of those dreaded teenage rebellions, only a couple of angry visits from the parents of girls at Hogwarts who he’d had too much ‘fun time’ with, and too mature and intelligent to have his head turned by the temptations of booze and drugs, he had focused on his grades and become a model student who was, according to his teachers, something of a role model to most of the boys in the castle. Although, Harry supposed, the avoidance of drugs and alcohol might be attributable to the horror stories he’d told Teddy to scare him away from them. Still, staying above the temptations of easy girls and easy highs was to Teddy’s credit.

When Harry stepped out of the Floo into his kitchen, he was shocked to hear loud moaning coming from upstairs. The only time he had heard anything like it was the time he had been part of a raid on an illegal brothel in Knockturn Alley a couple of years ago. The senior auror pulled his invisibility cloak out of an expanded pocket, slipped it on, and moved stealthily towards the source of the noise.

Soon, he was standing before his own, closed, bedroom door. He could think of only one reason there would be moans coming from here, especially when the kids were supposed to be visiting their friends for a couple of hours to exchange gifts, but it was absurd. There was no way Ginny would cheat on him. Still, he had to know.

Harry quickly checked the cloak was still covering him, then slowly and silently opened the door until he could slip inside, closing it again behind him.

When he looked at the bed – his bed- he was so shocked he nearly had a heart attack. His godson Teddy was sitting, stark naked, on the edge of the bed. His darling daughter, the apple of his eye, his sweet and innocent little girl had her nose pressed against his crotch, deep-throating Teddy’s cock, while Ginny, Harry’s loyal, loving wife, was sucking on his balls. Both were moaning like 2 sickle whores, as if Teddy’s cock was the most delicious thing in the world.

Harry couldn’t believe it. He slowly sank into the chair at the vanity table, hoping, desperately, that someone had hit him with a confundus charm. Even having been slipped a hallucinogenic poison would be better than what he was seeing in front of him being real. But Harry knew that was just wishful thinking. The sounds and smells of this infidelity were just as strong as the visual scene, just as damning to his marriage. Just as heart breaking.

Just as Harry was standing, having drawn his wand, fully intending to rip off his cloak and hex Teddy into next year, Lily began to pull off his godson’s cock. Harry couldn’t believe it as inch after inch left his daughter’s mouth, until with a wet pop and a loud gasp for air Teddy’s manhood broke free of it’s hot, wet prison. Harry collapsed back into the chair at the sight of it, his wand falling from his nerveless fingers to roll under his chair.

It was massive. Thicker and longer than any cock Harry had ever seen in the communal male showers at Hogwarts and the DMLE offices, it must have been more than a foot long, and fatter than a Butterbeer bottle. Harry was at once jealous of Teddy’s cock and ashamed of his own. Suddenly, he realised why Ginny would cheat on him.

He had always known his three inch cock was well below average, and that Ginny could barely feel it when they had sex, but he had thought that the bonds of their marriage and friendship ran deeper than carnal pleasures. Apparently not, because Ginny had just let Teddy’s balls drop out of her mouth, and was looking up at him with a worshipful gaze. A gaze that Harry remembered being on the receiving end of so many years ago.

With a quiet sigh, Harry resigned himself to what was happening. He loved his wife with everything he was. He wanted her to be happy, even if he couldn’t make her happy himself. He would leave, and then talk to her about this after the children had gone to bed. If sex was the only part of their marriage that was the problem, maybe if Ginny took a lover but was discreet, their marriage could survive it.

The problem in his plan became apparent immediately. Teddy had thrown Lily on the bed, facing the door, and sheathed himself inside her. Ginny was standing beside Teddy as he fucked her daughter, talking dirty and egging him on. But this meant all three were now facing the door. Harry couldn’t leave without being noticed.

Damn, he thought, resigning himself to having to stay and watch as his teenage godson proved he was more of a man than his thirty-seven year old godfather. Watch as his daughter loudly showed how eager she was for her cousin to fuck her. Watch as she was brought to multiple screaming orgasms on Teddy’s dick. Harry couldn’t help it. Despite the fact he was watching his daughter get fucked, he was getting hard. Ashamed of his own body’s reactions, Harry watched shamefully as his wife groped Teddy’s hard, muscle bound body as he slammed into Lily, her hands greedily rubbing all over his chest, stomach, back and arse, her actions only encouraging Teddy to fuck Lily harder and faster.

After a few minutes of being torturously hard, Harry HAD to unzip his trousers and pull out his cock, stroking his three inches hard and fast, desperate to find some relief from the ache he felt, from how painfully erect this scene had made him.

When Teddy thrust into Lily one last time, cumming deep inside her, Harry lost it, covering the inside of his invisibility cloak in his own cum. As Lily lay there, panting and seemingly unable to move, Teddy moved until he was leaning on the same vanity Harry was sitting beside,

Harry’s eyes went wide at seeing that cock up close, swinging between Teddy’s legs. It was even bigger than he had thought. It was still rock hard, and couldn’t be any less than 13 inches long. His eyes widened further when, after a growled command of “clean me, slut”, Ginny knelt before Teddy, and began to lick up and down his length, lapping up Lily’s cum. Once he was clean, she took him into her mouth, sucking eagerly on his length for a couple of minutes before Teddy pulled her off, and told her to stand up. Harry was disappointed- his cock had hardened again watching Ginny’s blowjob skills, and he had been stroking his own cum-slicked cock in time to her bobs on Teddy’s cock.

Harry was shocked when Teddy reached out and ripped the invisibility cloak off him. He could do nothing but sit there, right hand still on his tiny cock, as his wife and daughter stared at him in shock, and Teddy smirked smugly.

“I could smell you the moment you came home, Harry” Teddy boasted, reminding Harry of his godson’s enhanced senses. “I could hear everything you did since you entered the room. I can’t believe that you are getting off on watching me ruin your family. You are, aren’t you?”

Left with no other option, given that he had been caught wanking to this man fucking his wife and daughter, Harry nodded, a flush spreading across his cheeks. At that moment, even he couldn’t say whether it was anger or embarrassment.

“Well, since you’re being honest about it, I think you deserve a reward” With that, Teddy grabbed Harry by the hair, painfully dragging him over to the bed, before shoving his head between Lily’s still open thighs.

“Eat my cum out of your daughter’s whore cunt, you pathetic little sissy bitch!” Teddy growled.

Harry could feel the iron grip on the back of his head, and knew that with his godson’s superhuman strength, he couldn’t escape without doing what he was told. He hesitantly opened his mouth, and tentatively licked Lily’s gaping pussy lips, drawing a moan from the girl. He slowly inserted his tongue into her soaked slit, Teddy’s juices dripping out of her still. Harry began to lick up Teddy’s cum, feeling it slide down his throat.

It was like nothing he had ever tasted before. It wasn’t salty, bitter, or any of the other words he had heard bandied around about the taste of semen. It was hot, thick, creamy, and the taste was indescribable. It was delicious. Like the time he had got into a honey jar when he was little, and had licked up every last dollop. Harry began to get more and more eager in his meal, his tongue darting as deep as it could into a moaning Lily, desperate to get more of this addictive treat. As he licked up the last, Lily moaned loudly, and came, her juices squirting out to cover Harry’s tongue. He lapped that up too, and kept on licking at his daughter’s pussy until Teddy pulled him back a minute later.

Ginny was shocked by Harry’s appearance. His face was glazed in cum, both Teddy’s and Lily’s, his eyes were hazy and dark with lust, and as Teddy pulled him back onto his knees at Teddy’s feet, where he belonged, she thought, his eyes locked onto Teddy’s swaying shaft, and his tongue darted out to lick his lips. He looked…hungry.

Teddy had noticed the look too. “Do you want to suck my big, fat cock little sissy bitch?” He asked tauntingly. Harry nodded eagerly, already leaning forward.

“Well, tough, bitch. Only women get the pleasure of my cock, faggot.” Harry’s mouth dropped, and his look quickly changed from dumbfounded to angry. “But-“ Teddy slapped him, hard.

“No buts, faggot, unless they’re your wife and daughter’s. I only fuck girls. You, little bitch, will get to lick them clean after I’m done using them as my personal cumdumps, and you should count yourself lucky, got it?” The warning in his tone and on his face was obvious, even to Harry through his haze of lust.

“Y-yes, sir.”

“That’s Master, bitch.”

“Yes, Mster”


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx


Saturday 30th December 2017

For the last three nights, after James and Albus had gone to bed, Teddy and Lily would sneak into Harry and Ginny’s room, and Harry would watch as Teddy fucked them senseless.

For the last three nights, after Teddy had finished, Harry would get to eat his delicious cum out of their gaping, battered cunts.

For the last three nights, Harry had felt a lack of fulfilment at not being able to take that cum directly from the source.

He couldn’t remember exactly when it had happened, but at some point, he had stopped wanting to be Teddy, fucking girls to unimaginable ecstasy with his massive dick, and started wanting to be the girl sucking and fucking his enormous cock, bringing him the pleasure he deserved with her body.

Today, he hoped to get what he wanted. What he needed. He had come up with the idea yesterday, and spent the afternoon in the basement, toiling over a cauldron, working hard to get the potion he needed right. And he had managed it.

Harry waited until Ginny and Lily had gone shopping, saying they wanted to buy some sexy clothes to put on a show for Teddy before he and Lily went back to Hogwarts, before he sprang his plan. He had even worn loose clothing and forgone underwear today in case it worked.

He and Teddy were sitting at the dinner table, with James and Albus, when the two boys suddenly slumped forwards onto the table as the sleeping potion Harry had slipped into their drinks took effect. Teddy, who had been discussing Puddlemere United’s chances of usurping Ginny’s team, the Holyhead Harpies, to win the Quidditch League this year, merely turned to Harry and raised an eyebrow, knowing he must have caused it.

“Master, you know you said you wouldn’t fuck me because I’m not a girl?” Harry prompted Teddy, subconsciously avoiding calling himself a man, knowing that Teddy was the only real man in the house.

“Yes, sissy, of course I remember. What is your point?” Teddy growled, annoyed that Harry would dare interrupt his conversation. He was surprised when Harry pulled a vial of a bright pink potion out of his pocket,

“Well, if I became a girl, would you?” Harry asked, hope shining on his face.

“What is that potion”

“It’s a modified version of polyjuice, Master, and it’s got one of my own hairs in it. It’ll turn me into a female version of myself- it’ll only last an hour normally, but it will become permanent if I swallow a man’s cum before I turn back.” Teddy looked surprised, and spent a minute in thought, before nodding.

“Well, if you were a girl, and will stay a girl, then it wouldn’t be gay. Take the potion.” He was mildly surprised at the control he already wielded over Harry, when he didn’t even hesitate, he just gulped the potion down.

Harry felt an odd wave of dizziness, and the world span. He felt two weights grow on his chest. He felt his hair lengthen until it reached the middle of his back. It was a couple of minutes before he felt the dizziness begin to recede, and felt okay enough to look up. When he met Teddy’s eyes, the lust he saw there sent a frisson of pleasure and excitement down his spine.

Teddy couldn’t believe the changes that had happened to his uncle- now aunt - Harry. Her still raven black hair now flowed in gentle curls to the middle of her back. Her face had softened, the angles becoming more feminine in nature, but still undeniably and obviously Harry. Her chest had the most obvious changes. What had been a flat and pretty well muscled chest was now a pair of large, firm looking tits he couldn’t wait to get his cock between. As Harry shakily stood for his inspection, he noticed the other changes as well. Flat, toned stomach. Longer, more feminine legs. A juicy, round arse.

All in all, a very beautiful woman. Honestly, the most beautiful woman Teddy had ever seen. Teddy knew he was gorgeous, and the best fuck any woman could ever have, but even he was surprised his uncle would change his gender just to be one of his many whores.

“I’m impressed, slut. Now if you want my cock that badly, come and get it.” Teddy said simply, turning his chair to the side to give Harry room, then leaning back in his seat.

Harry eagerly bounded around the table, falling to her knees before her Master, and fumbling with his belt and zipper. She was so excited, her fingers were shaking, and Teddy had to take his own trousers and boxer shorts off since she couldn’t manage it.

The moment Teddy’s cock sprung free, Harry was upon it, licking up and down it’s length, savouring the taste. It was even better than she had imagined. All she had to do was please Master until he came and she could stay like this forever, enjoy this cock forever. As she began to take the head into her mouth, she remembered Lily and Ginny’s ecstatic screams as Master fucked them. She would be able to share in that pleasure too. All she had to do was worship this titanic, delicious cock until she got a load of tasty cum, and this would be the rest of her life.

Harry was engulfing more and more of Teddy’s giant cock with every bob of her head. She loved these feelings, loved the sexual exultation and sheer whorish joy she felt with Master’s cock buried in her slutty throat. She gurgled happily around his shaft, her vocal cords vibrating him, and she was rewarded by a nonsensical sound of astonished pleasure. She delighted in that she had never seen Lily or Ginny draw such a sound from Master. That she was already better than them at pleasing him awoke new feelings in her. That her sons were only a couple of feet away while she sucked their pseudo-brother’s cock like a cheap whore was making her pussy soak her loose sweatpants.

As Teddy’s cock fucked her face, a heat began to build in her nether regions, a burning need for more of the pleasure she was getting from giving this pleasure to her Master. The heat rushed south, and she bobbed and sucked, licked and slurped, slobbered and moaned all over Teddy’s gigantic dick, her hands coming up to gently cradle and fondle his grapefruit sized balls. She was soon rewarded when Master groaned out that he was about to cum.

She pulled back until just his head was in her mouth, getting ready to catch the load of delicious cum. She felt Teddy’s balls pulse in her hands, and a moment later, hot, tasty cum shot from his cock, filling her mouth. As Harry gulped down the cum that made her transformation permanent, marking her as Teddy’s cum-slut forever, she came for the first time, a mind-blowing climax that tore through her, shattering her mind and remaking her with only one care – getting more of that pleasure.

The second shot came immediately on the heels of the first, and then another and another, and her eyes went vacant and dreamy as more and more sperm went down into her cum-hungry belly.

She moaned wantonly around his cock head, the taste of the cum in her mouth like sweet heaven as she eagerly swallowed as much as she could. Some escaped her greedy mouth, dripping down her chin to land in her heaving, shirt-clad tits.

After eight spurts of Master’s tasty seed, more than Harry had ever seen Master cum before, the deluge stopped, and Teddy pulled his cock out of her mouth with a wet pop.

“Well slut, time for the main course” Teddy growled. Harry scrambled to her feet, tearing off her clothes as quickly as she could in her hurry to get fucked by Master. If his cock in her mouth had given her that amazing an orgasm, she couldn’t even imagine what it would feel like in her pussy.

“Wait, slut, let’s take this into the other room.” Teddy said, before leading Harry out of the kitchen and into the family room, leaving the two still unconscious Potter sons asleep at the kitchen table.

Teddy sat in his favourite armchair, his arse resting on the edge, and said “Ride my cock, whore. Ride it like there’s no tomorrow.”

Harry straddled Master’s legs, sitting astride his legs facing him, and reached under herself, grasping Master’s cum-slicked cock with one hand. Slowly, she lowered herself down, her face scrunching up in pain as her soaking wet but totally un-used virgin pussy stretched to accommodate his head. It felt like nothing she could put into words. It was stretching, and painful, but there was pleasure too, and the pleasure and lust she could see in Master’s eyes made the pain easier to bear. Knowing she was making him feel good made her feel good.

In was nearly ten minutes of slowly moving up and down before Master could bottom out inside her. When he did, Harry couldn’t help but orgasm, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt that beautiful cock tapping against her cervix. She went limp, slumping forward on Master’s chest. Master indulged her, letting her wait out her orgasm and slowly regain her composure. After a couple of minutes, she had recovered enough to start to bounce on Master’s cock, her hands now resting on his shoulders for leverage.

Harry began to ride Teddy as quickly as she could. The pain of losing her virginity to such a gigantic dick was now nothing but a forgotten memory with the pleasure now wracking her body. Master’s cock felt so amazing inside her.

For all that this was her first time being fucked as a girl, her pussy knew what was going on, and it knew what it needed – a nice, hot wombful of Teddy’ cock cream. Her body seemed determined to help her get it. Driven by some base instinct, Harry began to gyrate her hips as she thrust down, the movements drawing moans from Teddy every time.

Teddy began to work his shaft in and out of her rapidly, thrusting upwards in time with her downwards thrusts, fucking his cock into her pussy so deeply that her whole body seized up¸ then pulling it out with a wet slurp before plowing it back in even deeper. Every huge thrust sent it fractionally further into her, until she felt like it was pounding against her heart, making her shudder and babble and beg around him.

Teddy leaned up and caught one of Harry’s nipples in his mouth as he increased his pace, absolutely wrecking Harry’s mind. Teddy was loving this. Having his entire giant cock thrust to the hilt in the tightest, most amazing cocksleeve he’d ever fucked, and that cocksleeve being his godfather turned into a woman, was breaking down even his werewolf stamina and bringing him close to the edge already.

He started fucking her even harder and faster, getting his entire length into her with every powerful thrust, making her big tits jiggle on her chest as he plowed her roughly. He loved the way Harry’s eyes rolled back in her head as she came, her pussy convulsing around his cock, the extra lubricant helping him fuck her ever faster.

“Slut, I’m about to come in you!” Teddy groaned after a few minutes of this new pace.

“I’ve…been…coming…this…whole…time!” she groaned, her nails scraping Teddy’s shoulder as her fingers curled.

Teddy gave three raw gasps as he plunged balls-deep into her three last times, and then he shook with the force of his orgasm as he painted her womb white with his cum.

“Ohh, Master! I can feel it inside me!” the fuck-crazed cum-slut said inanely as Teddy drained his balls inside her womb. He was fully sheathed inside her, working his hips as his balls churned with jizz, pumping her again and again, emptying his reservoirs of sperm inside her nubile, fertile new body.

As soon as he had finished cumming, Teddy spun Harry around, her back now against his chest, his hands clamped on her tits, and began thrusting up into her again. Harry, over stimulated, couldn’t take the pleasure and, as another orgasm hit, she blacked out.

When she awoke, she was in the same position, master still behind her fucking her into oblivion with his massive, god-like cock, but now Ginny and Lily were knelt in front of her, naked. She moaned at the feelings still tearing through her body, alerting the others that she had awoken.

“I see you’re back with us, slut. Did you enjoy that?” Teddy asked, the well-deserved smugness obvious in his voice.

“YES! MASTER! PLEASE…KEEP…FUCKING…ME!” Harry moaned, thrusting back against her master, trying to please him.

“Well, it’s time for you sluts to show your appreciation for all the pleasure I’ve given you the last couple of days” Teddy groaned as he lifted Harry of his dick, dropping the slut on the floor, where she quickly scrambled into a kneeling position beside his other Potter pets. Harry was in the middle, Lily was on Teddy’s left and Ginny on his right. “Good, slut. Now, you three, suck me.”

Each one bent in simultaneously, and three hot, wet mouths started slobbering all over Teddy’s cock. He leaned back in his chair, watching them with wide eyes. For all the sexual experience he had, he had never experienced this – three beautiful, sexy girls all on their knees in front of him, kissing and licking and slurping noisily on his gigatic dick!

Lily sucked one huge ball into her mouth, holding it gently, and Teddy groaned as he watched Harry and Ginny’s tongues meeting on his cockhead. They tangled together, dancing around his cockhead, until the witches’ mouths met at the top. Their lips slid over each other, over the tip of his dick, and he just stared down at them.

It was far, far hotter than anything else he had ever experienced. Lily let his ball slide out of her mouth, then turned her attention to his shaft again, curling her tongue around it, then sliding up and down, masturbating him with her mouth. Ginny cooed when she saw that, then joined her, their tongues meeting and touching in a wicked, incestuous kiss around Teddy cock.

Harry was dumbstruck at see Lily and Ginny’s dirty, cocksucking make out session, but she quickly recovered and took action. She was incredibly turned on, and more than anything in the world, she wanted to join in. She was between the two gorgeous Potter girls, and when she kissed her way up Master’s huge cock and joined her hot mouth to theirs, they giggled happily, letting her into their incestuous kiss.

As the girls rose up, Teddy guided his cockhead into the center of their mouths, sliding it between three pairs of lips, three tongues, and he moaned as they worked on him. The warmth and heat of three mouths were like heaven on his twitching dick! His balls were starting to ache, they were so ready to cum.

Through the haze of the kiss, Lily noticed the expression on his face. Planting one last, sloppy kiss right on his cockhead, she motioned to the other two, pointing at his tight, constricted-looking balls. “I’ll take the base,” she said.

“I’ll take the head!” Harry spoke quickly.

Ginny grinned lasciviously. “I’m going to suck on his balls,” she said lustfully.

Teddy, the centre of attention, merely watched as each girl took up her designated position. The ache in his testicles vanished as Ginny’s mouth wrapped around them one at a time, licking and sucking eagerly. Lily was licking and sucking the sides of his long shaft, and Harry looked delighted with Master’s enormous cockhead throbbing in her tight little mouth.

Harry started whimpering around him, feeling the tremors in his cockmeat that meant he was approaching a huge climax. Lily moved next to her, opening her mouth in anticipation, now jacking him off with one hand. Ginny scooted up, too, holding his nuts softly in a steady hand, wanting to feel his orgasm through them.

“Please, come all over us, Master!” Ginny moaned, squeezing him ever-so-gently.

Lily nodded, her eyes hot and hazy with lust, licking her lips as she masturbated him. “Please, I want your cum all over my body,” she echoed her mother’s pleas.

Harry just moaned around his cock.

That pushed Teddy over the edge. Ginny reacted first to the oncoming rush of jizz, pushing to her left towards Harry. The motion made the raven-haired slut jerk aside, Master’s cock popping out of her lips, and Lily leaned in to join them just as the cum shot forth.

The load of sweet, creamy cum that had been building in Teddy’s balls blasted the three girls like a water cannon, and they squealed happily. Harry’s face was completely drenched with cum, the white fluid dripping down her cheeks onto her tits, and she gasped with surprise as another shot hit her large tits, painting much of them white with Master’s potent, virile cum.

Teddy groaned and aimed his cock to one side, and Lily got a nice, white splatter on her left cheek, then another wet line of the sticky stuff down from her nose, over her lips and chin and down into her ample cleavage.

Ginny was bending forwards to suck a huge mouthful of cum from Harry’s heaving chest when Teddy growled and sprayed her face and the side of her left boob with what seemed like the biggest load of seed he’d shot all night. It spurted all over her forehead and cheek, getting in her open mouth, the spray dropping as he leaned forwards.

He aimed between her big, heaving tits, and she cupped her boobs, raised her chest to him as a sexy target. He hosed down her breasts with a final blast of cum, covering the large, firm breast with his cock-cream.

It was an amazing amount of cum, and the three girls just sat there blinking for a few seconds, sperm dripping down their skin. It was all over their faces and their breasts, trickling onto their flat bellies and further down as they knelt there in shock at the deluge Master had just covered them in.

It was only in the silent aftermath of their group cum-catching that they noticed grunting and the sound of slapping flesh coming from near the doorway.

They all turned around, and saw James and Albus, trousers around their ankles, wanking tiny cocks as they watched the group. Neither boy was larger than three inches.

The two Potter sons froze, somehow surprised they had been discovered, before turning to run out of the room. Harry was quicker though. The boys were slow, and stumbling, with their trousers around their ankles, giving him time to summon his wand and cast a petrificus totalus curse on them both. Both boys were unable to do anything but stand there.

“Well, well, what shall we do with you?” Teddy asked no one in particular.

He was not expecting the answer he got, nor where he got it from.
Sign up to rate and review this story