Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Breaking The Potter Family

Chapter 2- All Girls Love Teddy's

by tenga

Teddy Lupin might be Remus' son, but he took more after Sirius. The new Ladies Man of Hogwarts is on the prowl, and has some fun at teh expense of the Potter family.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2015-04-23 - 2722 words - Complete

?Blocked
Chapter 2 – All girls love Teddy’s

Friday 22nd December 2017


Ginny opened the door and slipped inside the home she shared with her husband, Harry Potter, and their three children, James, Lily and Albus, although Harry’s godson Teddy Lupin was a regular addition to their household as well. She was glad to finally be out of the cold- in the bitter winter gripping Britain, even her best warming charm could only do so much, and the bags of presents, crackers, decorations and festive foods weren’t as impervious to the inclement weather as her thick wool coat.

As soon as she was in the door, she groaned aloud, setting the bags down on the dinner table as she rushed over to the oven, the chocking smell of burning meat had hit her as intensely as the warmth of being back indoors. She quickly turned the cooker off, opening the door only to groan again. The large chunk of beef that was supposed to be their dinner tonight was as black as a piece of coal. Why hadn’t her normally dutiful daughter taken it out an hour ago like she had been told to? Ginny stormed out of the room, stopping when she reached the foot of the stairs.

‘LILY!’ Ginny bellowed, annoyed when she got no answer.

‘If that girl’s gone out, I am going to ground her until she graduates’ the redheaded Potter matriarch muttered to herself as she climbed the stairs to check Lily’s room, after hanging up her coat. If she thought she was surprised when she opened the oven, nothing could have prepared her for the shock that she felt when she opened her daughter’s bedroom door.

The noise hit her first. There was obviously a silencing charm on the room, because the house was as silent as the grave until she twisted the handle and pushed. The door was nearly half-way open when the moans hit her ears. She threw the door wide, and gasped in disbelief.

Her daughter, her sweet, innocent little princess, was on her hands and knees on her bed, naked as the day she was born, and an equally naked Teddy Lupin was behind her, fucking Ginny’s clearly very willing and very eager baby girl.

Ginny’s gasp drew the pair’s attention to her. Lily looked surprised, and paused in her thrusting backwards, but made no move to cover herself or even disentangle herself from her lover. Teddy on the other hand, just smirked at his godfather’s 36 year old wife.

Ginny was surprised at how calm she felt. The shock was so recent that she felt almost detached from what she was seeing. Teddy’s smirk made her calmness evaporate and she opened her mouth “Teddy Lupin, how dare you…” her words trailed off as Teddy pulled back from Lily, slowly, Lily moaning as she felt every bump and vein on his cock drag through her sensitive and stimulated pussy, until he was completely out of her.
Ginny could only stare speechlessly at Teddy’s monstrous shaft, standing proud, jutting more than a foot out from his crotch. She had no idea cocks could even be that big. How did that huge thing fit inside her teenage daughter?

“I…I…I” she stuttered, trying and failing to regain her train of thought, trying and failing to tear her eyes away from Teddy’s massive prick. Teddy just kept on smirking, he knew he already had her, he could see her hard nipples pointing through her shirt, her eyes darkening with lust as they stared at his cock, her hands twitching at her sides as though she wanted nothing more than to reach out and grab it. She was his, he just had to reach out and take her.

Teddy walked over to Ginny, her eyes finally leaving his cock to stare mutely at him until he was standing over her, his stormy grey orbs piercing her chocolate brown eyes. His burning gaze pinned her in place, making her feel like nothing more than prey before an apex predator, then he lunged forward, lips clashing harshly against hers, pushing her back until she hit the wall. He ravaged her mouth with his tongue, her resistance non-existent. Ginny just stood there, trapped between Teddy and the wall, and let him kiss her. It was a couple of minutes before Ginny got her wits back, and began shoving at Teddy’s chest until he broke the kiss and took a step back.

“What the hell, you can’t, I mean, we can’t do this, I’m married and you’re-“ Ginny rambled, before trailing off as she noticed Lily stand. Her daughter walked over to Teddy and Ginny, and, shocking Ginny, pressed her lips against her mother’s.

This kiss lasted only a few seconds before Ginny pushed Lily back, shouting “What the hell are you doing Lily!?”

Lily just grinned impishly. “I’m helping you mum. I know Daddy isn’t pleasing you, so Teddy is going to show you how a real man fucks a girl!” she chirped happily, before diving in to kiss and lick Ginny’s neck, while Teddy re-captured Ginny’s lips. Ginny’s mind was swimming. It had been years since there had been any real passion between her and Harry. They hadn’t had sex for more than eight months. She’d not even masturbated for three. And now, with a hot young hunk kissing her with abandon, and her daughter nuzzling her neck, she couldn’t think, couldn’t focus, she could only give in to the pleasure she felt.

Together, Teddy and Lily began to undo Ginny’s shirt as they kissed her. Lily pulled away for a second to pull her mum’s trousers down, which she quickly stepped out of, kicking them aside. Now Ginny was down to just her underwear, and was moaning into Teddy’s mouth, the twosome began to grope roughly at her body, Teddy mauling her large, DD tits through her bra, and Lily squeezing her juicy, firm bubble butt.

It wasn’t long before Ginny’s underwear joined the pile of clothes on the floor, and now Ginny was naked, Teddy and Lily really went to work. They each latched onto a nipple, licking and biting, making Ginny moan as they tugged her sensitive nipples with their teeth. She clutched their heads to her busty chest, moaning delightfully as her daughter and her husband’s godson lavished their attention on her large, firm boobs.

Ginny was not one to not be in control, however, and soon reached down grabbed Teddy’s rock-hard cock, her fingers not able to fully wrap around it, and began gently stroking him. Lily smirked, and spun the group so that Teddy was against the wall now.

Ginny kept on kissing and stroking Teddy, while Lily began licking and sucking on his neck, groping at his muscle bound chest with greedy hands. Soon, Ginny broke the adulterous kiss with Teddy, and slipped down to her knees, before an uncertain look came across her face. She had been confident, caught up in the moment, but she had never seen a cock this big before. She wasn’t entirely sure how to go about this. Luckily, Lily noticed Ginny’s pause and knelt beside her.

“Let me show you how to suck a real man mum” she said, putting one hand on the back of Ginny’s head, and grabbing Teddy’s dick with the other. She gently guided Ginny’s mouth onto the fat prick, just the head being large enough to make Ginny gag.

“Just relax mum, a woman’s body is designed for taking a big cock, you can do this” Lily reassured her mum as she pushed Ginny back onto the cock, this time ignoring Ginny’s gag to push her further onto Teddy’s man meat.

Ginny quickly got the hang of how to relax her throat and not gag on the huge cock, so Lily let go of her head, and leaned in herself, beginning to lick and suck on the base of the cock as Ginny bobbed up and down, taking the cock deeper and deeper until it hit the back of her throat.

Teddy groaned loudly at the feel of two, wet mouths on his cock. He stood against the wall as Ginny and Lily licked and sucked, sucked and slurped, bobbed and moaned all over his massive dick. He knew this was what he deserved. Two gorgeous women worshipping his manhood. Their lips moved in perfect tandem, their tongues lathering his cock with their spit, their delighted moans at his delicious taste making their mouths vibrate on his length.

After a few minutes, the girls swapped roles, Ginny moving down to suck on Teddy’s grapefruit sized testicles, while Lily deepthroated his cock. It soon proved too much for Teddy, who gasped out that he was about to cum. The two girls moved back a little, kneeling side by side, their mouths wide open, eager to catch his seed.

Teddy stroked his cock furiously, moaning at his approaching orgasm, before his balls visibly pulsed, and a moment later, cum shot from the tip of his cock, landing in Lily’s waiting mouth. The next spurt was aimed at Ginny’s open mouth, before the rest covered their faces in his seed. After his final spurt of cum, Teddy leant back against the wall to catch his breath, watching smugly as Lily dove at Ginny, pulling her into a kiss. Ginny eagerly kissed back, the Potter girls swapping Teddy’s cum, before swallowing, and then licking it off each other’s faces.

“Oh fuck it’s so tasty!” moaned Ginny as she slurped down the last of the cum while Lily smiled proudly at her. Teddy didn’t respond, he just pulled her to her feet, and shoved her onto the bed. Ginny looked surprised for a moment, before her look turned sultry, and she spread her legs invitingly.

“You gonna come and fuck me, big boy?” she asked, her eyes burning with passion and need. Teddy and Lily climbed onto the bed, Teddy taking up position in between her legs, Lily laying beside her. Ginny turned her head and caught her daughter in another kiss, getting so distracted by the taste of Teddy still upon Lily’s lips, that she didn’t notice Teddy position his cock at her pussy. She broke the kiss and threw her head back to moan loudly when he began to push inside.

Teddy didn’t pause, didn’t allow her any time to adjust, he just kept pushing deeper inside her, Ginny’s moans turning to screams of painful pleasure.

“It’s too big, it’s too big!” Ginny yelled, her head thrashing from side to side, her pussy being painfully stretched out by the massive cock being shoved unrelentingly inside her. Teddy ignored her, and pushed on until he bottomed out, his cock pressing against her cervix. Ginny bucked and screamed beneath him, and he slowly began to pull out, until just the head was inside her. Then he began to fuck her.

He moved slowly at first, taking his time to enjoy the tight, wet cunt clenching almost painfully around him. His thrusts got harder and harder, Lily cheering him on with a chant of “fuck her, fuck her harder, maker her scream master!”

Soon, in the midst of the pain from the monstrous cock wrecking her pussy, Ginny felt something else.

Euphoria.

It built slowly, the pain fading into a pleasure that was soon wrecking her mind as much as the cock was wrecking her pussy. She had never felt so good. Pleasure was crashing into her in unimaginable waves as Teddy pounded her harder and harder. His 13 inches disappeared into her fuck hole, pleasure rippling through both of them. Ginny loved the feeling of his monster of a cock inside her. He was so big. She was absolutely stretched to the maximum. She felt so good. His thrusts got harder and harder as she began bucking wildly against him, both of them moaning in pleasure now. Her boobs were jiggling hard, bouncing up and down as he pounded into her. It turned Teddy on to fuck Ginny so violently. She looked in pain, but her screams were of sheer pleasure. She felt amazing. Like his little whore. That thought pushed her over the edge. "YESSSSS TEDDY!" She shrieked as she orgasmed all over his cock.

She was thrusting back against his huge cock now, screaming in ecstasy as Teddy continued to fuck her. Thrust after thrust, she kept moaning and screaming for more of his cock. For him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper. She didn’t care. She just knew she wanted more. Harry had never fucked her like this. Harry had never made her feel this amazing.

“Ginny you little slut, I’m going to cum inside you” Teddy moaned a few minutes later. Ginny didn’t want him to come inside, but by this point she was unable to do anything but moan and drool at the pleasure Teddy’s cock was giving her. Lily had leaned forward to suckle on one of her nipples, and pulled back to encourage Teddy.

“Fuck, master, make mum pregnant, just like me! We can carry your babies together, make us your whores for life master, fuck us and breed us forever!” Lily moaned, her pussy gushing at the thought of her and her mum’s bellies bulging with Teddy’s babies.

That pushed Teddy over the edge, and he gave one last, deep thrust, planting his cockhead against her cervix, then he came, blast after blast of cum filling up Ginny’s fertile womb. Ginny could do nothing but moan at the unbelievable pleasure as Teddy’s seed filled her. When Harry had fucked her, his cum had been thin and watery, barely warm, and there wasn’t much of it. Teddy was packing her womb with his thick, hot baby-making seed.

Ginny felt like she’d been in one single orgasm for the last ten minutes, but when she felt Teddy’s cum slosh around in her pregnable womb, her orgasm reached a new, mind-blowing peak. With a scream, she blacked out as the pleasure overwhelmed her.

When she came to, she was alone in a puddle of cooling cum. After spending a few minutes thinking about what had happened, and rubbing the feeling back into her legs, she shakily got up, got dressed, and staggered to the bathroom. It took her a few minutes to get her hair back to normal, and clean herself up, casting a few spells to get rid of the smell of sweat and cum that clung to her.

Heading downstairs, she found Lily and Teddy sitting at the dinner table, with Harry, James and Albus around the dinner table, eating a take-away from the local fish and chip shop, and chatting loudly about Quidditch.

Harry helped her into a seat, saying that Lily had told him that Ginny didn’t feel well and had gone to take a nap after she came home from her shopping. He was very sweet and attentive; asking about how she felt, setting her dinner out, asking if she wanted him to go fetch a potion from the apothecary.

Ginny wished she could bring herself to feel guilty about what had happened. But she knew she didn’t. Harry was a very good father and her best friend, but he had never fulfilled his husbandly duties well. He had never made her feel as good as his teenage godson had. He just wasn’t a real man, not like Teddy.

She wished she felt guilty, but she knew, and judging from the winks Teddy and Lily kept sending her, they knew too, that it would be happening again soon. She was addicted to the pleasure, just like her daughter.

Then she remembered Teddy cumming inside her, and reached down to gently rub her stomach. A smile spread over her face as she thought of his child growing inside her. She hoped he had gotten her pregnant. Carrying his babies was the least she could do to thank her master.
Sign up to rate and review this story