Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Breaking The Potter Family

Chapter 1 - Daughters are nature's revenge on fathers

by tenga

Teddy Lupin might be Remus' son, but he took more after Sirius. The new Ladies Man of Hogwarts is on the prowl, and has some fun at teh expense of the Potter family.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Ginny,Harry - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2015-04-23 - 3659 words - Complete

?Blocked
Breaking the Potter Family

Timeline- Lily Luna Potter is a fifth year student. The middle child of Harry and Ginny Potter, lives at home with her older brother James Sirius and younger brother Albus Severus.

Teddy Lupin is a seventh year student and Head Boy. For the sake of having him still in Hogwarts when Lily is of a reasonable age to lose her virginity, in this story, Tonks and Remus died a couple of years after the Final Battle, having caught a particularly virulent strain of dragon pox two years after Voldemort was killed. Teddy had been born 6 months before- two years later than in canon. He split his weeks growing up and in summers living alternately with Andromeda Tonks and with Harry. He’s practically the Potter’s fourth child.

Harry is 37 years old, married to Ginny, and is a senior auror- he hates paperwork and likes being in the field too much to take a desk job like Head Auror.

Ginny is 36. Starting chaser for the Holyhead Harpies, who have won the Quidditch League and European Quidditch Cup for the last three years in a row.

James Sirius and Albus Severus are one year older and one year younger than Lily Luna, respectively.

I’m making the Hogwarts term end like my old muggle school used to, classes ending on the 20th December, and beginning again a week after Christmas Day, on the 1st of January, unless that day falls on a weekend. In 2017, when this story is set, the 1st of January is a Monday.
---------------------

Chapter 1 – Daughters are nature’s revenge on fathers.

Tuesday 19th December 2017

“Teddy, I need to finish this!” Lily whined.

The young redheaded daughter of the famous Harry Potter was sitting on a transfigured sofa in one of the many un-used classrooms of Hogwarts, trying to work on a charms essay Professor Flitwick wanted before she went home for the Christmas break. She was supposed to have handed it in two weeks ago, but how do you tell your professor your cousin won’t leave you alone long enough for you to finish an essay, especially when that cousin is head boy? Who would believe her?

Teddy Lupin, her father’s godson and her fourth cousin once removed, or something like that, she could never be bothered to work it out, was stretched out next to her on the sofa, idly stroking her thigh, getting higher and higher up her leg with each passing minute. It was driving her to distraction.

Lily knew she shouldn’t be so attracted to him. He was her daddy’s godson, after all. They had grown up together, played together, lived together. They were practically siblings.

It wasn’t until the last couple of months that the games they played together had changed.

It had all been quite innocent. At first. She had been fretting about her OWL year, he had been trying to reassure her, telling her how easy he had found them, saying they were rightly named ‘ordinary’ wizarding levels. She hadn’t been convinced, and had started rambling. He eventually ended up kissing her to distract her.

It had only been a peck, barely lasted a second, but it worked. And it was like a switch had been flipped inside her brain. Lily suddenly became hyper aware of just how desirable Teddy was. He was a tall, muscled, absolutely gorgeous man. And with his metamorph talent he inherited from his mother, Nymphadora Tonks, and the werewolf traits he’d inherited from his father - though thankfully without the burden of the disease itself - well… according to what she heard the girls saying in the loos, Teddy was very popular with the ladies. It seemed to Lily like every attractive girl fourth year or above years was desperate to get into his bed.

The tipping point had been when she had overheard her cousins, Victoire and Rose Weasley, her aunt Fleur and uncle Bill, and aunt Hermione and uncle Ron’s daughters, boasting to each other about having been fucked by Teddy.

Listening to them talk about him thrusting into their hot, quivering pussies, pounding them until they couldn’t walk straight, had gotten her so hot and bothered she had started playing with herself listening to them. It had been the most amazing orgasm she had ever experienced.

Then and there, she had decided to get Teddy for herself. Perhaps as an act of teenage rebellion, her father being an auror, she had always had a weakness for bad boys- her favourite film and book characters, singers, Quidditch stars- the hunks who would flit from woman to woman, they had always been the ones that got her flustered. She had dreamt of being seduced by one of those bad boys and them saying that she was all he would ever need.

And now she had found the womanising hunk she wanted, she just had to get him.

But she really needed to finish this essay. Professor Flitwick was going to be so mad if she didn’t hand it in again.

But the man she was desperate to get with, hadn’t been as oblivious as she thought to her wandering eyes these last few weeks.

Teddy knew she was close to breaking. He could see the sight sheen of sweat on her forehead, the slight hitch to her breath, the tenseness of her muscles underneath his hands as they roamed across her right leg and arm; innocent touches on the surface, but the effect they were having on his latest conquest was oh so provocative.

He didn’t care about her essay, or her grades, or even her exam scores. It didn’t matter to him how well she did in school. Because he wasn’t going to let her be anything more than a cock-craving slut.

He was surprised how easy it had been to get to this point. A single kiss to get her to notice he was a guy, not just family. Telling the whores he fucked to share stories about him where Lily could overhear as he kicked them out of his private head boy suite. And she had been hooked.

And now he was going to make the young, sexy daughter of the most magically and financially powerful man in the country, and his own godfather to boot, into his own personal cumdumpster. It was a hell of a turn-on.

Teddy decided to move things along to their proper conclusion.

“You’re too tense Lils, you’ll never be able to think straight enough to finish that essay while you’re this wound up. Let me help you relax.”

And with that, he shoved her essay from her lap, moved up, and before she could protest, captured her lips with his own. He kissed her roughly, his tongue forcing it’s way into her mouth when she gasped in shock. Her hands pushed weakly at his shoulders, but he ignored her token resistance, knowing that it would soon crumble. After a few moments, Lily started to moan and whimper into his mouth. Her hands stopped trying to push him away and started trying to pull him closer. Her lips moved against his own.

‘Gotcha’ Teddy thought triumphantly.

He brought his hands up to grope her tits through her shirt, his calloused fingers sending electric shock like feelings through Lily’s body, even with her clothes in the way.

Soon, Lily broke the kiss for air, and Teddy pulled back and ripped her shirt open, buttons flying across the room, and then grabbed her bra, his enhanced strength showing as he tore it off. Her gasp of surprise turned into a moan of pleasure, when he dove forward, his mouth capturing one of her hard, aching nipples, while his left hand kneaded the other breast.

Lily clutched his head to her chest, the feelings unlike anything she had ever felt before. A hot flush swept over her, leaving her insensate to everything but the pleasure Teddy was giving her. Teddy’s hot, wet tongue on her rock hard nipple was sending red-hot flushes through her, and she couldn’t stop herself moaning and begging for him not to stop as he moved from one nipple to the other and back again.

After a few minutes, Teddy pulled back, ignoring her whimpering pleas for him to continue.

“It’s time for you to return the favour, Lils, if you want any more.” He growled, as he began to remove his own clothes, not breaking eye contact with the panting girl on the sofa.

Her stuttering objections that she had never done anything like this before died off when he lowered his trousers and underwear in one smooth move.

His cock, huge, thick, and still not fully hard, was as thick as her wrist, and 10 inches long. Her mouth watered just looking at the beautiful piece on man meat on display in front of her. She had never seen a cock in person before, but she knew, instinctively, that this was a magnificent specimen, and the wetness pooling in her panties was a sign of just how badly she wanted it inside her.

“Suck it, Lily” Teddy growled. Lily noticed how his voice was suddenly deeper, rougher. There was a threat underlying his tone, promising punishment if she didn’t obey. Lily was shocked by how that made her pussy gush.

She slowly slipped forward, sliding off of the sofa and onto her knees. Teddy’s massive cock looked even more intimidating up close, and from here, less than a foot away from him, she could smell his thick, musky scent. It was intoxicating.

She slowly reached up, grasping his length in her hands, her dainty fingers not able to wrap fully around him. Hesitatingly, she began to work her hands, up and down his monstrous shaft, getting increasingly more confident. His cock began to rise thanks to her supple, dextrous digits, quickly reaching it’s full size. Soon, she was staring in awe at a 13 inch cock, as thick around as her forearm. But it wasn’t enough for Teddy, nor was it what he had ordered.

“I said, suck it, slut!”

As she opened her mouth to protest that she wasn’t a slut, he thrust forward, five inches of his cock burying itself in her mouth as she gagged, unable to have prepared for the intrusion.

Teddy gripped her hair, and began thrusting in and out, pulling back until just the head was in her, then pushing in deeper and deeper with every repetition, forcing her to take him in as far as she could. After a few minutes, his cock was pressing against the back of her throat, her eyes were watering, her mascara running, and she absolutely loved it.

Lily was reduced to kneeling at Teddy’s feet, his cock pistoning in and out of her mouth as he fucked her face like it was some 2 sickle whore’s cunt. Her body was shaking as she came again and again.

This was a man who carried himself like the huge bulge in his trousers didn’t lie, and it was primal in the way it turned her on like nothing else ever had. He was an alpha male, a real man, who knew what he wanted and knew he deserved it. Being taken, like an object, by this man was the most amazing experience of her life.

Soon, too soon for Lily, Teddy announced he was going to cum.

“Get ready to take it, slut!” he cried, as he pulled back until just the head was in her mouth. She kept on sucking almost mindlessly; worshipping the head with her lips and tongue, while her hands came up to caress the balls that were about to give her the load of cum that she, on some level, knew she needed.

“That’s a good little slut, play with my balls” Teddy moaned. Lily felt a rush of pride go through her at the compliment. Moments later, Teddy tensed, and Lily felt his balls pulse in her hands.

A second later, hot, thick cum blasted into her mouth, coating her tongue. She moaned around his dick at the sinfully delicious taste of Teddy’s seed. She greedily slurped down the first mouthful, just in time to catch the second. The third came before she could swallow it all, ‘there’s just so much, so much hot, creamy cum’ Lily thought to herself. The fourth stream of cum filled her mouth, and started to dribble through her lips, and she moaned unhappily at losing some of the tasty treat. The fifth, and last cumshot, completely overflowed her mouth.

When Teddy pulled out, the cum rushed out of her mouth in a torrent, dripping down her face and onto her heaving cleavage. Not wanting to lose a drop of Teddy’s cum, she quickly started scooping it up with her hands, gulping it all down.

Teddy watched in amusement as the girl who had, just ten minutes ago, tried to proclaim she wasn’t a slut, used her fingers to catch his seed and eat every last drop. He knew he had her now. There would be no going back for his new whore.

After Lily had finished cleaning his seed from her face and tits, and eagerly swallowed it all, Teddy roughly pulled her up, and dragged her around the sofa. Placing a hand on her back, he bent her over the back of the settee, getting in position behind her.

Realising what was about to happen, she turned her head, trying to say something, Teddy didn’t care what. He just looked at her, his eyes and facial expression daring her to speak, and the words never came. Her mouth flapped for a moment, like she wanted to say something, but didn’t know what.

“Listen, Lily, you’re still a little girl. But you want to be a woman, don’t you?” Lily nodded. “Well, real women crave cock, crave cum. It’s in their nature to worship a big, fat cock like mine. It’s what you’re for. It’s your purpose. So be a good girl, and I’ll make you a woman.”

At that, Lily stopped resisting, ‘if one could even call it resisting, she’s so wet there’s a puddle on the floor’ Teddy thought with a smug grin.

Teddy took his thirteen inch cock in one hand, his other hand still pushing Lily down against the back of the sofa, and guided it to her pussy. There was some resistance at first – he knew she was a virgin, even if her hymen had been broken by all the broom riding she did– but he pushed forwards. Lily’s mouth was wide open in a silent scream. It felt so good. So amazing. She was being stretched so much by this huge cock. All the air had been knocked out of her, and all she could do was stare blankly at the wall opposite, her mouth unable to articulate the ecstasy she was feeling, as Teddy pushed deeper and deeper into her. It felt like he was fucking endless miles of massive meat into her, but eventually, he bottomed out.

Lily shook, and came, harder than ever, at the sensation of his cockhead kissing her womb. She had no idea it was possible for something to be so deeply inside her.

“You think that was good, slut, wait for this!” Teddy growled, and pulled back, Lily’s walls tight around his girth as he retreated until just the head of his cock was in her. Lily moaned as her sensitive pussy clenched around every bump and vein on his cock until he was only just inside her. He moved his hands to her juicy, round butt, his fingers clenching in an iron grip that stopped her moving more than an inch or two.

He held there, waiting. It was just a few moments before Lily started to whine, and buck in his hands, trying desperately to get him back inside her.

“Ah, ah, little slut. You have to ask nicely.”

“Wha? Please, please, Teddy, fuck me, fuck me hard!” Lily moaned, a blush on her checks despite the situation.

“Nearly, slut, but try harder.”

“Please, Teddy, I need it, I need your cock so bad!”

“It seems I’ll have to help you. I own your pussy, yes?” Teddy spanked Lily for emphasis, making her moan, the pain mixing with pleasure to form a delightful crescendo of feeling inside her.

“Yes” she gasped out, her pussy gushing at the admission.

“And I own you.”

“Yes!”

“And what does a slave call her owner?” Teddy said silkily, his voice sounding conversational.

“MASTER!” Teddy thrust forward, letting Lily feel the bliss of total fullness in one fell swoop. Then he started to fuck her. Teddy set a blistering pace, his hips a blur as his pelvis crashed against hers, Lily chanting “master, master, master, fuck me, fuck me harder, please fuck me harder master!” Teddy was all too happy to oblige her, his cock slamming into her with enough force to bruise, and her cunt convulsing around him.

Lily seemed to be in one, constant orgasm, never coming down from that peak, the feelings climbing higher and higher until the room span, her mouth hung open in a stupor, and she could do nothing but shriek in utter ecstasy. Her subconscious, unable to process anything but pleasure as Teddy fucked her, inexorably linked thoughts of ‘Teddy’, ‘master’ and ‘obedience’ with ‘pleasure’.

Teddy knew she was his now. His property. The pleasures of being his whore had taken over her, just like it did with every woman he fucked, from the Weasley daughters, to Fleur, to the hot new Astronomy professor. No woman could resist his cock. He knew it was because he was a real man, the ideal of what a man should be.

The sheer pleasure of being fucked by Teddy, Lily soon found, paled in comparison to being filled with his cum. After nearly twenty minutes of ravaging her cunt, twenty minutes of near-constant orgasm, Teddy growled out “I’m going to fucking cum, you filthy little whore!”

“Please fill me up, master, please fill my undeserving cunt with your hot cum!” Lily screamed, on the edge of a mind-shattering orgasm, her subconscious knowing that what she needed was a womb full of her master’s seed.

“You want me to make you pregnant, slut?” Teddy growled, barely staving off his orgasm long enough to ask.

“YES! Please master, please make me pregnant, give me your babies, make me your breeding whorrrre!” Lily trailed off into a scream of mind-blowing pleasure as Teddy started cumming, balls deep inside her, his cockhead pressing directly against her vulnerable, fertile womb.

His cum shot forth, spurt after spurt filling her up, reducing her to a cock-addicted cum-whore desperate for his seed. His potent, impregnating cum packed her womb to overfilling, then began leaking out of her pussy, even with his cock plugging her up. Lily’s orgasm peaked, and the pleasure was so intense she blacked out for a few seconds. When she regained consciousness, Teddy had stopped cumming, but was still deep inside her.

He slowly pulled out, a torrent of cum rushing out of her ruined, gaping pussy. Lily knew she would never even be able to feel any other man that fucked her. No other man could compare to her master. When Teddy let go of her and stepped back, her legs gave in and she collapsed onto the floor at Teddy’s feet. ‘Where she belonged’ flitted through her head. She looked up adoringly at her master, who bent down, picked her up as if she weighed nothing, and dumped her onto the sofa, taking the seat next to her.

“Master, are you going to keep fucking other women?” Lily asked, then gasped at her own impertinence at questioning her master’s actions. She welcomed it when her master’s hand slapped across her cheek, the stinging pain both shaming and arousing her.

“That shag felt good, didn’t it slut?” Teddy asked, looking relaxed, and not even breathing heavily, despite his marathon sex session.

“It was the best thing ever, master” Lily gushed, praising her master like he deserved.

“It would be almost criminal to keep pleasure like that to yourself, wouldn’t it, slut? Do you want to be responsible for making other women suffer, for making them never know the pleasure that my cock could give them?” he questioned, a smug, superior smirk gracing his lips. Lily just wanted to kiss it off.

“I don’t want that master! Every woman should get to feel that pleasure!” Lily didn’t think she could, in good conscience, keep that pleasure to herself. That would be just too greedy. It would be horrible if a beautiful woman had to go through life never knowing the pleasure only master could give her.

“Well, I’m glad you feel that way, because I will be visiting you over Christmas, and you are going to help me seduce your mother.”

“Mum!? But she’s married to Daddy!” Lily gasped, not sure she could go quite that far. Her parents were happily married, after all.

“Yes, but according to one of Ginny’s teammates at the Holyhead Harpies, most of whomI am banging on the regular, Harry is a tiny-dicked premature ejaculator.”

Lily gasped in horror. “If Mum isn’t getting a good fucking from Daddy, then you should show her how a real man would fuck her” she stated, as if it were a fact of life, as immutable as the sun rising. “I’m sure Daddy will be grateful that you’re giving Mum the pleasure he can’t.”

“I’m sure he will be, slut”.
Sign up to rate and review this story