Categories > Original > Fantasy

Gods don't bleed: pain and revolution

by Ceos 0 reviews

Many say that heroes are good and charismatic ... Kasema is cold, calculating and devoid of any feelings. Some claim that women are weak ... Isis is as strong as feared. There are those who believe...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2015-04-27 - Updated: 2015-04-27 - 182 words

0Unrated
Start daily voice ...

Today is the 28th of the sixth month of 228863, a date that will mark history as the day that my race, the venkis probably be cut off by its own creator god.

I look around and all I can see the expression formed from any and despair of others. Now face a war, a hopeless to win. On the one hand we are, one of the strongest races of the universe, capable of destroying planets without the aid of technology, and the other is Coeus, the all-powerful God who created us ... And ... And ... Kasema .. . The man who made me cry, smile for nothing, get angry, happy, hurt and fall in love.

I can clearly see the feature of my love just over four kilometers. Your eyes are red like hate them and run down a vengeful blood. At his side is Coeus, dress for its blue-metallic armor and omnipotent, all the host of controlled human and venkis second generation.

This is a moment of tension, a war that we are likely to eliminate and leave the planet in ashes ...
Sign up to rate and review this story