Categories > TV > Bonanza > Musketeer sister one shots

It's scary sleeping in the woods

by Aliciab123 0 reviews

Bella's scared to go to sleep in the wood and thinks monsters are going to get her

Category: Bonanza - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2015-05-10 - 587 words

0Unrated
Arabella POV
Earlier today My brothers took me to visit one of our family friends out of Paris in the countryside on our way home their was a gunshot fired at us and we were forced to take camp. Now we are just sat round the fire talking , "theirs been no one around here for the past few hours I suspect whoever it was just a robber" Athos said walking in with Aramis following behind him. "Oh well it's getting dark out now theirs no point in trying to get back to Paris tonight" Porthos said stretching his legs out. "I'll go get some more wood before the fire burns out" D'artagnan said getting up from his place on the floor "want to come Bella?" He asked I shook my head "no thank you" trying to keep the yawn in that I could feel building up inside me but it managed to escape my lips "tired?" Aramis questioned sitting on the floor. "No" I replied quickly another yawn managing to escape "sure" he questioned half smiling , I silently nodded yawning again. "Ok well when you get tired you just let me know" Aramis said closing his own eyes. I crossed my arms and looked at the fire , the truth is I always get scared about sleeping somewhere unfamiliar especially the woods were their animals and robbers and monsters. I'm always jumpy and my brothers could obviously sense my tension cause Porthos asked "want to sleep over here?" I thought about it and how much I really want to sleep right now but remembered the monsters. I shook my head "no thank you" I said still looking in to the fire "suit yourself" he said closing he eyes. Pretty soon I was the only one still sat up too scared to go to sleep and jumping at every little settle sound , then I heard foot steps behind me and the sound of twigs cracking. I turned around and saw a shadow walking right towards we're I was I opened my mouth to scream only to have my mouth covered by a hand I started to hit whoever was in front of me but stopped when I heard a familiar voice "woah woah woah it me" D'artagnan whispered taking his hand away from my mouth allowing me to burst in to sobbing tears "I was trying to be quiet cause I thought everyone would be asleep" "what's wrong" he asked concerned picking me up and putting me on his hip and walking over to the other side of the fire and sitting me Down next to Aramis and sitting down next to me. "I thought you were a monster" I said sobbing and turning in to his side cuddling up under his arm "no sweetheart we've talked about this theirs no such thing as monsters" I just cried "and even if their was no ones ever going to hurt you with your big strong brothers around to protect you are they" he said kissing my head. I giggled and shook my head "now get some sleep cause I know your tiered and nothings going to hurt you" he said wrapping my up in Aramis cape that he wasn't using and putting his arm back around me. I nodded and aloud my eyelids to shut "Night Night" I said sleepily "night" D'artagnan replied "love you" he smiled and replied "love you to" and gave me a kiss on the head and I finally aloud the sleep to take over me.
Sign up to rate and review this story