Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > My Keyblade Prince

A princess living an ordinary life

by princessrikkichan 0 reviews

Rikki was just an ordinary girl until her favorite video game characters tell her that she is a cat Princess from another world. It is Sora's job to bring her back to her birth world safely.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Sora,Riku,Kairi - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2015-05-20 - 750 words

0Unrated
                          MOM, I'M HOME!  Rikki yelled as she walked in the door coming home from a long day at school.   Hi Rikki, how was your day?  Rikki's mother ask as she walked into the kitchen.  Boring as usual,  Rikki said.  Meow! a cat said as it walked up to Rikki.  Hi Kelly,  Are you hungry? Rikki asked her pet cat.  Meow!  Kelly responded,   Rikki ran upstairs to her room where she feeds Kelly.  After Rikki fed Kelly she looked up at her giant Kingdom Hearts poster above her bed.   Even on my birthday my life is so boring.  Rikki said,   Rikki, come downstairs please.  Rikki's mother yelled,  OK, coming!  Rikki said as she went downstairs.
                            Rikki walked into the Kitchen to see a cake on the table in the shape of Mickey Mouse ears.   HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIKKI!   Rikki's mother and brother said,  A party? thank you so much guys!  Rikki said out of happiness.   Rikki blew out the candles and made a wish.  I wish my life was more exciting.   Rikki said to herself.   After the party Rikki went back to her room.  Before Rikki could do anything,  she noticed a strange storm coming.   Rikki looked outside her window ans saw a creature appear out of nowhere.  HEARTLESS?  Rikki asked herself out loud.   
                             Sora, Riku, and Kairi arrived in Rikki world.   Looks like we got here just in time.  Riku said noticing the Heartless storm.   The necklace started to glow again then a gold beam start shooting out of the engraved cats eye.  The princess must be around here somewhere.  lets follow this beam of light.  Sora said,  Sora and the others followed the beam of light to the house where Rikki lives.   Rikki was standing outside her house being surrounded by the Heartless.   One of the Heartless was about to attack Rikki then Sora came to the rescue.   Rikki didn't know who it was who saved her.  she had her arms covering her face to try to block the attack.  Rikki put her arms down to see who saved her.   So-Sora?  Rikki said in complete shock.
                            Are you Rikki?  Kairi asked.   Y-yes,  Rikki said still in shock to see her favorite video game characters right in front of her.   Are you ok?  Sora asked,   I'm fine.  Rikki said as she finally recovered.  I'm Sora, this is Riku and Kairi.  Sora said introducing himself and his friends.   Nice to meet you guys.  Rikki said pretending that she doesn't know anything.   This might sound a little strange but we need you to come with us.  Sora said,   Why me?  Rikki asked,  You are a princess from whole other world.  The people of your kingdom need you to return.   Sora explained,   Take this,  Sora said handing the necklace to Rikki,  Rikki hesitated for a second but then decided to take the necklace an put it on.  
                           The necklace started to glow again.  This time the light was even brighter then before now that it has reunited with the princess.    After the light dimmed, everyone stared at Rikki on shock.  She now has cat ears and a tail to match her long ponytail.   Rikki's outfit even changed from her school uniform to a princess-like pink dress that went to her knees.  Why are you guys staring at me,  Rikki asked completely unaware of her new appearance.  Rikki walked over to a nearby puddle from the rain.   She looked at her reflection and put her hands where her ears are to make sure they are real.  So I'm a cat princess?  Rikki asked,  Yes,  now that it is you 18th birthday we have to return you to the world you were born.  Sora said.  
                        Rikki's mother walked over to her after hearing the conversation.  Mon,  is this true?  Rikki asked,  Yes,  I had know idea about this though.  All I know is that your not actually my daughter.  I was going to wait until you were 20 though.  Rikki's mother explained.   I'm sure you will make a wonderful princess though.  Rikki's mother said,   Thank you mom,  Rikki said,   After Rikki and her mother said their goodbyes and shared a hug,  Rikki left with Sora, Riku and Kairi.  Before they could use the necklace to transport, a giant Heartless appeared.
A light was coming from Rikki's hand.  The glow was Rikki's own Keyblade.   Sora, Rikki, and the other all attacked the Heartless and was able to save Rikki's world.   After the Heartless was gone, Sora, and the others was finally able to transport back to Disney Castle.
Sign up to rate and review this story