Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Jamie Potter and the Laws of Magic

Put the Fear of God in 'Em

by darkmagiciannerd 0 reviews

Short chapter

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2015-06-06 - 202 words

1Original
Putting the fear of God into lawless troublemakers is the reason why I, Jamie Lily Jackson Potter live and breathe. So I was pumped at the order to duel the old bumpkin. Rumor has it, he's got the Elder Wand and has used it as a crutch to boost his power. As I remove about 75% of the weapons that I carry on my person in order to comply with the American standards for a 'friendly duel', I smirked. Even without the more 'unfriendly' weapons in my arsenal, I retained more than enough to combat the Elder Wand. The outcome would depend on skill alone.
The old bumpkin had immediately agreed to a public duel at the AMA embassy in Crawley. I had been reluctant at first to the idea of returning to the British Isle, but since I can portkey to the embassy, which is legally American soil, I had not made any complaint.
Sabrina would be my second, of course. She was waiting for me, already geared up, with William, who had the portkey in his hand.
As we placed our hands on the portkey, Wiiliam said, "God bless America." I felt a pull behind my naval as the portkey activated.
Sign up to rate and review this story