Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Introduction

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Umbridge - Published: 2015-06-19 - Updated: 2015-06-19 - 226 words

0Unrated
Reyna Hazel Chase is a fourth year pure-blood who has been sorted into Gryfinddor in her first year. She became good friends with The Golden Trio in her third year.

*
How they met:
Ron had a huge crush on Reyna and they decided to pursue the romantic relationship secretly until Harry and Hermione found out about it. Harry did not mind the two of them being together although Hermione did and was slightly jealous about it. She became all snappy about it stating that Reyna was "just like any typical pure blood whom distaste and treat muggle borns such as herself in the nastiest way ever known to the human kind with the words and the isolation". However, when Hermione was assigned by Professor McGonagall to pair up with Reyna for a transfiguration project, that was when Hermione came to find out that Reyna was a very pleasant and humorous girl to be around with and was not at all like any pure blood like Draco Malfoy who treats Muggle Borns with the poorest of respects. And that was how the two became great friends.

*
Everything seemed like almost every other year, like getting I to trouble and all, but Reyna does not know what is coming up for her in her fourth year at Hogwarts where she will find her one and only true love...
Sign up to rate and review this story