Categories > Books > Harry Potter > When Fate Changes (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 11

by rena_lol_ikr 0 reviews

"I'm a Malfoy, I always get what I want" She is a typical Gryffindor, and he is a typical Slytherin. But something about her makes him want more, he is obsessed with her but she is not and he is d...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2015-06-19 - 781 words

0Unrated
Draco's P.O.V.

"-STOP STARING AT MALFOY!" Yikes! I jumped from my seat upon hearing those four words.

I knew that voice belonged to the Mudblood Granger, and I also knew she was shouting at Chase. I mean I caught her staring at me twice already. But really. Who wouldn't? I'm good looking, everyone needs to admit that!

I saw Chase turn red, and I mean really red. She looked at me, and I just smirked.

She obviously must think I am handsome, her one true love. She wants to be with me, she wants me to notice her.

Mmmm, very usual things I get from girls.

But one thing I don't quite get, I thought we agreed on being enemies, like literally agreed. And now she wants to what? Get my attention?

"Hey Draco," I heard Marcus Flint call me. "Got yourself an admirer have we now? From the Gryffindorks too huh? She's hot, I'd give you that, but a Gryffindor...hmmm, complicates things a little eh?" "Oh shut up Marcus. Don't be jealous of me." I replied sacarstically.

"Students! Pay attention, over here please everyone!" Professor McGonagall said, lightly tapping her spoon against her goblet on the table.

Professor Dumbledore then stood up from his chair while Mr Bagman seemed all to excited for the announcement of the champions. Mr Crouch on the other hand looked like he was so bored to the extent that he might even look as if he was sleeping!

But I don't blame him though, this whole Triwizard thing was absolutely boring and such a waste of time. If there is anything to look out for, it would probably only be seeing who's the Hogwarts Champion and make sure he gets full Malfoy hospitality and he or she had better give me something I might want in return. Just saying.

"The Goblet of fire is almost ready to make its decision on who will become champion. Perhaps another minute or so. Now, when the champions' names are being called out, would I please invite them to come up to the top of the hall, walk along the staff table, and then go through the next chamber," Dumbledore said, pointing at the door behind the staff table. "Where they will receive their first instructions."

Dumbledore then waved his wand, extinguishing all the forms of light sources. And at that precise moment, the Goblet of Fire illuminated the entire Great Hall with its bluish-whitish flames.

There were some ooohs and aaahhhs from the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. Hmph, nerds, easily fascinated by this painful flame which will give me sore eyes any moment now. Wait till I tell Father about this nonsensical flame! But the bluish-whitish flames suddenly turned red and sparks began to fly from the Goblet and the next thing I knew was that a charred piece of parchment fluttered out of it. Causing the whole room to gasp, everyone was just so excited.

"The champion of Durmstrang," Dumbledore said. And everyone held their breaths. "Viktor Krum!" A storm of applause and cheering echoed through the Hall. "BRAVO VIKTOR! GOOD JOB MAH BOY! SPECTACULAR!" Boomed Karkaroff, so loudly that even I could hear that terrifying voice. And then everyone stopped clapping and cheering, eager to see who the next champion would be. The Goblet turned red again and the second piece of parchment shot out of it.

"Now, time for the champions of Beauxbatons," said Dumbledore. "Fleur Delacour!" There was cheering and clapping once more. But this time, there were dramas going on between the remaining Beauxbatons girls who had not been selected. Two of them had broke down into tears, sobering for themselves while there was this girl who turned so red with anger and jealousy you might thought she was going to explode out of Hogwarts any moment too soon. Really now? Ridiculous, absolutely dramatic! These girls could really qualify as first class actresses!

And that's when I noticed that Dumbledore had already took the last parchment from the Goblet. The Hogwarts Champion. "-Cedric Diggory!" All the Hogwarts Students started whooping and cheering. So did I. At least it wasn't those Gryffindorks who thought they were the bravest among us all; too superior for their own good. If only they knew that this stupidity would kill them in life! Hmph!

But as Cedric walked away and all cheering died down, the goblet started to vibrate. Students looked at it with questioning eyes. Professors looked at it with shocked.

"Hey! I thought there were only three champions!" Someone yelled from the Hufflepuff table. Indeed, a name of a fourth champion was coming up. And the last parchment flew into Dumbledore's hands.

"Harry Potter"
Sign up to rate and review this story